Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tea for Two (Leori Sheltrak, open to the Republic)

Ana had not requested an invitation, it was her understanding House Organa wanted visitors in order to make connections with families on Alderaan. She was of House Panteer, daughter of Lisbeth Panteer, and her husband Rolf.
The long standing feud between all the Noble Houses needed to come to an end, and her mother had more than suggested she stop by House Organa to speak with whomever may be in residence, introduce herself and be helpful.

She stood before her carriage and then carefully she moved towards the door, the carriage waited. She approached and knocked. She was uncertain of this, it was so unusual to show without invitation or announcement.

@[member="Thedosius"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Theo began to feel his own body temperature rise. He had been looking more at the present the future. His thoughts were innocent with Leori an unconditional. His hand of friendship was just that; without expectations. With his embarrassment his body temperature rose and his checks became a bit flushed. “Our friendship is not at risk. As for my intentions they were not looking past the present. Nor am I trying to deny the future. However I do have to be honest my heart is in no place to handle a romantic relationship. That does not mean if I was in a place I would not be charmed by a lady such as you.”
Theo felt a little bit confused and hoped he did not offended nor hurt Leori, if things had naturally progressed to a romantic nature. He was just about to speak more to further explain he was not saying yes or no to any possible relationships that naturally happen over a course of time. He was about to speak until one of the servants walked up and whispered to him.
Theo nodded, “Please show her in and make sure the kitchens prepare something as well for my other guest”, he waved the butler off. “Sorry Leori but we’re about to have company. I’m not personally familiar with the Lady of House Panteer.”

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"]

Leori waited until he'd finished speaking before responding. She'd complicated things with her inquiries and confused Theo, which was not her intent.

She took his hand in hers and smiled. "I am not ready either, but am not opposed to the possibility in the future. So, now that we've cleared things up..."

The Butler returned, whispering to Theo. Apparently they were going to have company. Perhaps that would cut a bit of the present tension in the air. Leori smiled. She could roll with anything. "I'm not familiar with the House at all, so it appears that we are both at a disadvantage."

@[member="Thedosius"]
@[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"]

Ana was lead into the great castle Organa, to have it called a house would be considered an insult and a vast understatement. She could not help but notice the renditions of the former residents of House Organa, how very old. The portraits here rivaled those in the halls of House Panteer, Ana stood looking at the painting of Leia Organa Solo, everyone knew her at some point all young girls wanted to be her.

When the butler motioned for her to follow him into the room she set her shoulders, and relaxed her body she did not want to make anyone think she was unsure. She smiled and entered the room seeing before her a man and a woman, a couple, "Please forgive my intrusion on your time but I understood there was an open invitation to stop by, I'm Anatascia Fa'leen, everyone calls me Ana" She stepped closer and then got a good look at the couple.

She felt as if she had crossed over into the realms of dream, all emotion drained from her face. She quickly took a breath gathering her wits once more. "Do I have the pleasure of addressing Lord and Lady Organa?"

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Thedosius"]

Leori stood as Theo's guest arrived and nodded to her. "Greetings Ana. You are not intruding. I am Leori Sheltrak, a Jedi Healer, also visiting." She offered the woman a smile. She did not want the woman to feel unwelcome, even though it was not her residence. "If you require privacy, I can visit another time."

She looked slowly between the two, looking for a sign on whether or not she should leave them. Of course it was up to Theo, but she certainly didn't want to interfere with business, or cause friction between the two houses.
@[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] @[member="Thedosius"]

Likewise Theo was standing when Anastacia entered the room. Gracefully he listened while she introduced herself. Theo would have preferred to introduce him and Leori but it had seemed she was quicker to tongue then he was at the moment. Maybe it had to do with the awkwardness earlier and then Anastacia asking if it was Lord and Lady Organa. Frankly if Theo was going to visit other Noble House he would have researched whom he was going to visit. It was a funny thing why they called a noble or royal family a house.

“Please have a seat Miss Fal’leen”, Theo motioned to a chair at the table He and Leori were sitting at moments earlier. “I am Lord Tedosius Organa. Miss Sheltrak and I were about to have tea and lunch you’re more than welcome to join us”, the normally pleasantries of were slightly interrupted. Theo thought best to recover the situation by being a gracious host.

Ana nodded, "Miss Sheltrak there is no need to leave, and every reason to stay, please sit" Ana looked at Theodosius again, "You'll forgive my sudden appearance, my mother can be, quite the force to reckoned with when she desires me to do something"

Carefully, and with a slow grace she moved toward the chair, "tea is wonderful, lunch" Ana thought for a moment, "something light there is a gathering at home this evening" Her brow shot up for a moment, as she reached a gloved hand into her bag, bringing out an envelope. Across the front in a large scroll the name, House Organa. She held it out to Theo, "If you would like to come, you and your companion are welcome. There will be others present."

Ana smoothed her skirts and sat down, her hands neatly folded in her lap. She felt compelled to share something, "My mother tends to turn political at these gatherings you might want to decline for the time being" She smiled then, and looked across to Leori.

"Miss Sheltrak, are you enjoying Alderaan? Have you had a chance to see the country side, or ride?" She smiled now relaxing into the roll her mother sent her to be, welcomer, friend.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Thedosius"]

Leori sat back down when Theo gestured for Ana to join them. She listened quietly as the woman spoke. Family politics and rivalries between families were a mystery to Leori. Her parents had both been Jedi, thus she never had to deal with the pressures of noble life.

An invitation was provided to Theo both verbally and on paper. The Jedi was not interested in attending, simply because she didn't want to involve herself. Also, because there would be complications for Theo. She wondered if Ana was being pressured to assist in joining the houses...

And her thoughts were interrupted by an inquiry from Ana. "I've just arrived. It's beautiful here, and I hope to see more of the planet before I have to leave."

@[member="Thedosius"]

Sitting there Theo had listened to every word carefully. This was no longer a simple social call but politics. Unlike Leori and his Aunt Rianna he could not just whimsically gallivant around the galaxy playing Force Healer. Theo had the weight of his family’s prosperity upon his shoulders and his family’s duties to Alderaan to gracefully attend too. This was an invitation and normally invitations could not be refused. That was not a choice with political gathers for on Alderaan or elsewhere if he represents Alderaan. Even if the invitation came at such last minute. With the invitations late arrival he could not help but feel like he was being tested by House Panteer.

Setting the invitation down with a cordial smile Theo took a careful moment before speaking. “As acting Lord Regent of the House of Organa it would be my honor to attend. I cannot speak for the Jedi Master here. Nor would I know how the Lady Panteer feels about an official Jedi representative attending”, it was a wistful smile gave as he sat back in his chair. A physical move down stylishly as tea was beginning to be served.

"OH I hope you both decide to come, its not as bad as I make it sound. I would love to show off our house just a little to you both. " Ana smiled at both Theo and Leori. She had been tasked to invite them, to sit and learn about them but she did not need to lie to them.

She knew that Theo had to be calculating and had to know that her mother would be looking at how well House Organa handled itself. "My mother knows that House Organa has a long standing relationship with the Jedi. She has not said anything that would make me think that she has anything against the Jedi" Ana smiled.

"Please both of you need to come if only to rescue me from an evening with half the nobility over the age of 40" Yes the nobility was older, they had sons and daughters some brought them but they were always very reserved unless the politics became too much.

@[member="Thedosius"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
The sound of clinking armor was bounding down the hallway. Tracyn hadn't come in on a carriage, or even had a driver. The Ex-Mandalorian Super Commando lacked a lot of social graces, so him being here was more of a formality, and partly because, well, he liked fancy food. Asha had been more graceful than he was, but obviously his wife's habits did not rub off on him so well, now did they? The butler tried to ask him for the coat, but it was actually a shoulder piece that Mandalorians typically wore. He shrugged, and adjusted his kama instead, and then gave it to the butler. The butler wasn't used to leather that could take jetpack exhaust (not that he carried a jetpack at the present time, that would be too much, besides, he had broken his a long time ago), and shrapnel as well.

It was also, because Tracyn didn't exactly trust the politicians. Especially in this place. So, it was to satisfy his own suspicions and maybe provide a bit of a resource from a Jedi's perspectives on the house Organa and friends. The Butlers and house staff moved out of his way, thanks to his simple presence alone. Tracyn was a notorious killer on some planets, a Jedi on others, and a Mandalorian super commando of the higher calibre in others. He blinked, as he entered the garden area. Tracyn didn't wait for an invitation to sit down, he simply did. Resting his elbows on the side of the chair at the end of the table, he waited to speak, after peeling off his crushgaunts. Tattoos that were obviously done in prison (not that the quality was bad, they were fine, just obviously very prisony) lined his knuckles, and he rapped them on the table, letting his crushgaunts rest on the magnetic belt at his thigh.

"My name is Tracyn Ordo, Jedi Knight of the Republic...pleasure to meet you all."His eyes stared at Theo, sensing a lot of...things he didn't like off of him. It was clear to a calculating man like Theo that Tracyn was weary of him. His eyes turned to the Padawan, staring at her for a long while, before resting his icy-gray gaze on Ana. Not even a smile from his well-worn lips. Small battle scars lined his face, nicks, cuts, and faded bruises, and light burns lined his face.

Oh, and the Ori'ramikade armor he wore. Top-tier stuff, even for Mandalorians. Tracyn had no intention of learning the politics of the place, he just wanted to make sure nothing fishy was going on. He wasn't really hungry, but boy was he thirsty.

For Sith blood.

And tea.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]
@[member="Thedosius"]

Leori let Theo speak, and Ana respond. And the tea was being served, so she waited before speaking.

"I would be honoured to attend. I must however let you know that I do not go as an official representative of the Jedi. I am not actively serving the Council or Republic at present, so I don't want any confusion."

And suddenly they had more company. Another Jedi judging by the Force presence. He was very direct in barging in, or perhaps not. She did not know if Theo was expecting more company.

"I am Jedi Master Leori Sheltrak. Good to meet you." She nodded to him and took a sip of her tea. There were a great many questions in her mind, but she voiced none of them. Instead, watching for answers to present themselves.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] @[member="Thedosius"]

Indeed Theo was calculating the possibilities of the evening when the Mandalorian entered the room. His presence simply disturbed the servants. The average people of Alderaan cared about simple pleasantries and tried to refine from violence. Theo notice a subtle look in one of the butlers eyes. He just simply held up a hand so the butler would not go summon the Alderaan security force. Not worried Theo just smiled as the Jedi Knight introduced himself.

“Su’cuy Jedi Knight Tracyn Ordo”, Theo smirked seeing the tattoos upon the young Knight’s knuckles. “So are you in need of the Regent of Apalis Cost or is this a social call?”

@[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Ana turned her head hearing the sound of foot steps, she looked at the man who entered the room. He was um not like anyone she had ever met before, what was that he wore. She peered at him with great curiosity. It looked very heavy, and yet he wore it with a great ease, it must have worn it a long time, like a second skin perhaps. How very interesting.

And then Thedosius greeting, what language was that.

A Jedi Knight she thought how..interesting. But didn't Jedi wear robes of brown and black with linen, and oh what did it matter she thought he looked nothing like what she thought a Jedi would. Ana offered her hand toward Tracyn, "Greetings Jedi Ordo, I am Lady Anatascia Fa'leen, welcome to Alderaan" She smiled gently. She looked upon his face, so much was seen there, a life of war and hardship for certain. It hurt her heart to see it.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Thedosius"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Kiyala needed a nice escape from returning to life here on Alderaan and needed a little private escape. As the princess of the planet a lot was required of her and the process of controlling her parents also always seemed to grow tiresome on her nerves, energies and what better way to escape than a nice drink. She was sure that no one would recognize her as the public had not seen their queen in years but she would be noticed as a representative for Alderaan at the Senate at most. She wore her hair a long curly plaits as with a form fitting but not overly revealing shirt and so she wouldn't have to focus on concealing her force signature she wore a rather luxurious necklace that concealed her strength and presence. To the outside world she would seem as a mundane near human girl, and as she entered the cafe/barista styled place she was greeted with plenty of alluring scents.

Scanning the room with an air of harmless mischief, she saw a rather muscular warrior type male approaching some dignitaries. Kiyala knew how hard some of the nobles of Alderaan could be towards the sheer warrior class so she quickly walked over. Adopting the native Alderianian accent spoke saying "Dear? You shouldn't just walk up too just anyone. It doesn't look well on a warrior of your status." Kiyala said as she leaned rather close to him as if to hint at some form of attachment towards him even though in truth the two did not even know each other.

Kiyala paused and turned looking at the people who gathered at the table. Knowing the nobles only by name because of their relative closeness to her throne. She smiled offered them a noble's wave before saying "You'll have to excuse my friend here. I'm Kiyala and it's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintances."

@[member="Thedosius"]
@Tracyn Ordo

Alan

Tracyn received a tea, and lazily grabbed a passing waiter with the champagne in-the-bucket thing, and reached into the ice, dropping a few cubes into it. He took a long, long, swig of the beverage, before gently laying the tea onto the table. He knew the look from Theo. He didn't like him, and Tracyn didn't like him either. He noted the look of his tattoos, and Tracyn flexed them. A mix of prison and Ori'ramikade markings. His Mando'a was fast, and had the Concordese accent to it."Acyk gar shi ni, gar Mando'a daworirs, bal ghi ne sah gar dinu."He said quickly, and smiled at him afterwords. He lifted up his glass, and took a drink. He gave a respectful nod to the Jedi Master, but Tracyn had stopped caring about rank or titles, a long time ago.

He noticed the look from Ana, and then couldn't bear to look her in the eye. He knew the look. Sympathetic, curious, and impressed at the same time. War had been his life, and it showed on his face. Bloodshed was in his nature, and the look in his eyes simply made him more demonic than anything. He didn't want to look her in the eye, for fear of his own reflection. He took her hand, however, and briefly smiled, but obviously seemed to be in distress slightly over the look. However, he didn't get much time to ponder, due to a new arrival to the party. He clucked his tongue. He knew the voice, from the few Senate hearings and news stories he had heard over a while. She was young, but capable. He'd be smart not to punch the Queen in the face, but it was tempting. He tapped his hands on the table, glancing upwards at her, and giving her a sarcastic smile.

"And hear I wonder why people called me a demon..."

@[member="Kiyala Demont"]
@[member="Thedosius"]

The sitting room of House Organa was seeing quite the number of visitors today. Ana did not understand the words spoken by Jedi Ordo, she started to ask what it was when he took her hand, which made her smile broader. "it is a pleasure that you are here Jedi Ordo, I so rarely get to meet off worlders. Could you enlighten me, what was it you said, I" She looked down embarassed by her lack of education in this, "did not understand it"

But she saw it in his eyes, something that she wasn't sure how to identify, but then there was to be another arrival.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Thedosius"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Theo was stunned. He looked at his servant carting around champagne during the early day in his living room parlor. Really…really he was so baffled he was left stunned for a moment. That was until the Mando Jedi opened his moth that would have better to have been left shut.

Theo pointed to the servant who had carted in the champagne. “Your fired pack your bags and leave”,it seemed harsh but in realty Theo knew he could not have his servant make errors. His home was also a office. It represented the honor of Alderaan and the hundreds of years of House Organa support for the Republic.

“Jedi Knight Ordo”, Theo felt his anger rising with each word though he did not shout. His voice was commanding but it could be hard he had no more patience for the Knight any longer. “You barge into my home and insult my guests and me. During the coarse of official Alderaan business. Despite that I tried to be gracious and allowed you to stay. I even tried to great you in your own tongue. The you dare to attempt to insult me in front of my guests. In doing so you insult Alderann and the Republic. Your actions disgrace the great Order of the Jedi. Leave before I have you arrested. The Jedi Council will hear of your transactions here today.”

Theo snapped his fingers at one of the servants standing next to the wall. “Escort this man from the building”, venting a little his anger was slightly diminished.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

"Ni ge'ca klesir ori'dush teh gar, Ni mav kyr'amur gar as haar agol gar ti."His smiled faded, his mood shifted, and he stared at Theo. There was a hint of knowing about Tracyn, a hint that he was catching onto Theo, and his lucrative power schemes. Security forces came up to Tracyn, flanking him on either side of the couch. One hand reached out to touch him, but was shot off by a simple look. Tracyn gently moved the hand away, but was tempted to break it in a glass-like manner. Crushgaunts weren't a joke. He leaned forward, on the couch. His eyes, the eyes of a true warrior, a man who had nothing left to lose, and maybe a hint of nothing left to live for. He stared at Theo for a while, while the guards started to encroach his position, not wanting to have a bloodbath. It was clear he was going to leave after saying something, but what he was about to say may have come as a surprise.

"I could give a flying feth about what the council says, does, or anything along those lines...And to everyone else in the room, I just told our friend here that if I even smelled a hint of evil, treachery, or mischief about him, I would personally come back here and kill him."He stared at him for a spell longer. He slowly raised a finger at him, the tattoos on his knuckles becoming more clean in the light. In Mando'a lettering, there was 'W A T C H O U T' tattooed across his mighty hands. He ran them together, his eyes lingering to his own tattoos, then coming up to a stand, staring down Theo."And remember, at the end of the day, Thedosius, your only real power comes from people who agree with the fact that you have it. I don't care if you're a noble, king, queen, whatever you want to claim. To me...you're just a spoiled rich boy with no real impact in the grand scheme of things."The guards started to grab him, and began to usher him out. It was incredibly difficult to move a Mandalorian, especially when he was armored. He didn't fight them, but shrugged them off, and collected his cloak from the man holding it earlier, who was about to put it into a closet.

Tracyn left, without another word, wandering out to the lawn. He smiled grimly, the light reflecting in his gray eyes.

@[member="Thedosius"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom