Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Te Family Raid (The Family vs Te Veman)

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

tenor.gif

[member="Tamara Wren"]

Just a heads up. Their is no city near the space port as it is a sort of black market space port. So if you could either change your post or you can say you are hitting a town a few klicks away.

[member="Vorkaliin Barass"]

I can tweak it to remove the mention of a city, I assumed that but if there isn't one then absolutely I will, but are you saying there are no surrounding buildings, just one singular building that is the space port? I saw mention of towers, so I assumed outlying buildings basically. Making sure I'm clear, so I know what I need to edit (i.e. if I'm just removing the city part or if there are no surrounding buildings and I need to take that into account as well). If you have any other details I need to know def send them my way!

[member="Tamara Wren"]

The space port is similar to a airplane strip so it has a control tower to keep a check on everyone coming and going. There might be a barracks or two just off the space port but for the most part there are no other buildings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom