Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Te Family Raid (The Family vs Te Veman)

Divider1.png
Skirmishbanner.png

Welcome to Noverskaa. Home of part of a secret group known as the family. We have identified multiple targets for you to hit. However today you will be raiding a space port with known ties to them. Please ensure you do not interrupt the company that runs the planet as we are unsure. The target has been shown above it has almost no defences and should be a push over. Best of luck to all of you and remember you don't know me.

Divider1.png

OOC: Welcome to The Family and Te Veman skirmish. This thread has been setup for you to find writing partners for this battle. Or speak with people if you have problems.

If you are fleet please understand the planet has a company fleet in orbit that will not move to engage you as long as you don't fire upon it. Otherwise have fun boys and girls.
Divider1.png

Atlas.

A
Anyone from Te Veman message me to get a writing partner, just remember, The Family will reign.

Madison M. Maxwell IV

『 amadeus 』
I've got two characters to throw in, though I don't necessarily need to bring both; [member="Vlora Eldar"]/Bralor & [member="Irella Vizsla"].

The first one is a demolitions export/CQC fighter, the second is a serious Forcer and a former Padawan. If anyone's interested in tangoing you know where to find me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom