Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taris Heaven (INVITE ONLY)

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Jarells eyes went wide watching the towel drop to the floor. Jarell was speechless all he could do was stand there and stare at the naked [member=zandra tal'verda]. She was beautiful, Jarell did not see her faults, her faults were like his, marks of our past that made them unique. Jarell liked every square inch of what he was looking at and still could not muster any words as much as he tried.

"Well?"

He was just... standing there. Made the entire situation awkward. Well, after nine whole years, she wasn't entirely sure what to do herself. How did she initiate things with Calico? It usually started with a kiss. Then she'd get a little aggressive. They'd kiss all the way to the bedroom...

She found herself blushing. Still nothing. Alright. She must have misread the situation. She bent down to grab the towel. Cover herself up again. She couldn't do this after all. Every train of thought led back to Cal.

Nine years alone. All she wanted now was some form of human touch. Someone to hold her while she slept. Someone to take her to the stars and back.

"S-sorry..."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell walked up to [member=zandra tal'verda] took the towel from her and tossed it across the room leaving her naked before him. Jarell then took off his torso armor and dropped it to the ground, and then he put a hand on the side of her face and bent down and kissed her lips deeply.

She watched the armor clatter to the floor, vaguely remembering how quick her Calico had gotten at getting undressed for her. Armor would drop off the second she beckoned him with her finger. He moved in quickly. She watched the towel fly across the room, out of reach. This was it.

Goodbye, Cal...

He kissed her. She felt tears spring to her eyes. She hadn't cried in years. Now was certainly not the time. She put her hand to his cheek, slowly regaining control of herself. She had to do this now. For herself. She had to move on or it would just kill her.

[member="Jarell"]

Zandra was just.... tired. Emotionally, physically. Spiritually. She felt like she had just fought something off, something huge and monstrous. She would never love again like she'd loved Cal. That was something that was dead for so long, the ash was starting to blow away. But she might love again in a different way, with a different person. Perhaps some day.

He kissed her forehead and Zandra sat up, holding the sheets to her chest. She needed a smoke. Badly. She grabbed a pack of cigarettes off the bedside table, snagging one without even looking to see what kind it was. She didn't care. She lit it up and pulled her knees to her chest under the covers.

"Thanks," she said after a few long moments of just puffing away at her cigarette, "That was the hardest thing I think I've ever done. So... thanks for at least making it enjoyable."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell finished getting undressed and picked her up and took her to the bed laying her down and continued to kiss her laying with her.....

(SORRY PEOPLE READING THIS TOO XXX RATED)

A couple of hours later...

Jarell and Zandra Tal'verda laid in bed together naked under the covers. Jarell had his arm wrapped around her and he kissed her forehead.

(OOC NOTE: THIS GOES WHERE THE VYRASSU POST IS, I WAS DUMB AND POSTED ON MY OTHER CHARACTER XD)

Prazutis

Jarell nodded to her.

I understand, I was skeptical about doing it, but I'm glad we did. I really do like you Zandra, or from what I've learned about you so far. If you ever need anything, or just to talk, I'm always around. I have no intentions of going anywhere.

Jarell grabbed a cigarette himself. As he reached for one the covers exposed his tattooed and scarred torso. He leans back in the bed and lights his cigarette.

[Member=zandra tal'verda]

She was silent for a long time. He... liked her? Huh. Interesting. He hardly knew her. She took a long drag of her cigarette, absently staring out the window.

"I ain't yer girlfriend," she said gently, "You know that, right? I just ain't ready for that right now..."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell had took a drag of his cigarette. He figured it was time to tell her.

I know your not my girlfriend, I'm not rushing anything. See this blaster burn scar on my shoulder, it's from the fight at Jagg II, I saved your daughter Rawnies life there, a runner was about to shoot her in the head and I put a knife through his head saving her.

Jarell fell silent smoking his cigarette wondering what [member=zandra tal'verda] would think that he not only knew her daughter but had saved her life.

Well. That certainly changed... at least one thing.

"If what ya say is true, then for that I thank ya," she nodded in his direction appreciatively. "My Rawn's got a lot ta live for now, ya see. Bagged herself a nice husband. Got a baby on the way. Just became clan Alor. Ya did us all a good service by savin' my girl."

She took another drag of her cigarette before snuffing it out in the tray by the side of the bed. She rolled over to face him, a little smile on her face. One hand went to run lightly up his chest.

[member="Jarell"]

"So how much do ya want?" she asked as he wrapped his arms around her, "My clan don't got much, but I can make sure you get paid back for it fully."

Rawnie always hated when the clan owed someone a favor. Zandra's daughter would be devastated if she knew that the favor in question was owed because of her. Zandra slowly trailed her hand down below the covers.

"So, I was thinking... maybe instead of credits, you might want something else instead as payback?"

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell smiled kissing her again.

I'll always take that from you, but I don't want to be paid back, she is a vod, I protected her, she is family. But I do want to help your clan.... Now what was that other thing you offered?

Jarell knew what it was but he was trying to be cute as he smiled at her and then kissed her again.

No payback? Unacceptable. Zandra herself was fine with taking something for nothing. Hell, she was a damn pirate. But if word ever got to Rawnie, the poor girls pride would be destroyed. Quick as lightning, Zandra rolled on top of him, straddling him. She smiled down.

"This?"

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell arched his back enjoying her climbing on top of him. He placed his hands on her bare hips and sat up with his face at her chest level and kissed "them" both and then reached up and kissed her.

Zandra knew how the Galaxy worked. Sex paid better than anything. You could buy anything with sex, except, perhaps, honor. But Zandra wasn't doing this for her honor. She was doing this for the clans. She gently pressed her hips into him as he kissed her, urging him on. He said there was no debt. Zandra begged to differ.

"Come on now," she breathed, "You don' just wanna kiss me all day, do ya?"

Of course not.

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell wanted the sex but not as payment, he didn't want payment for saving Rawnies life. He wanted the sex because he really likes this woman. Jarell finally gave in the teasing too much. He grabbed her hips better to position her for sex, then it happen.... They had begun sex for the second time.

(XXX MOMENT)

This time 4 hours had passed Jarell laid in bed next to [member=zandra tal'verda], Jarell looked at her, her hair a mess, he could only help but smile at her.

Welp. That was that. She lay there for a while, then her comm beeped on the end table. She blearily checked the message, the sat bolt upright.

"Sheb! I gatta go, sunshine."

She hopped out of bed, quickly gathering her clothes, throwing on pants, shirt, jacket, then boots. How could she let herself get so distracted?

[member="Jarell"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom