Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taris Heaven (INVITE ONLY)

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Jarell chuckled a bit.

shower is to your right, through that door, if you need anything I'm only a few doors down.

Jarell waited for [member=zandra tal'verda] to see if she had anything else to say

What else was there to say? She nodded, kicked her boots off and lay down right on the bed.

"Thanks. Come find me tomorrow then, when you wanna try that date thing."

She rolled over then without even bothering to take her jacket off or get under the covers. Drinking made her sleepy..

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell nodded with a smile watching her drift off to sleep. She was cute when she was sleeping. Jarell turned and left the guest room and shut her door. Jarell made his way to his room and removed ask his gear and armor and flightsuit and put on a pair of work out pants but remained shirtless and laid in bed

[Member=zandra tal'verda]

Zandra didn't dream anymore. Not unless she was high. Her hallucinations were nice ones most of the time. Sometimes she got to talk to Calico, at least, the half-baked version of Calico she made up in her mind. It was... still better than nothing.

When she woke up the next morning, the sunlight streaming through the window was almost blinding. The sun almost never came out in the northern wilderness of Mandalore. She wasn't used to being woken up by it. She put a hand to her forehead. Headache. She had a real monster of a hang over. A hot shower certainly couldn't hurt. She snatched a towel and went off to grab a shower and nurse her splitting headache.

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell had woken up, took a shower and made his way down to [member=zandra tal'verda]'s room. He knocked on the door, when she didn't answer he went it and looked around for her then he opened the bathroom door and saw her in the shower.

oh sorry didn't know you were in the shower, I knocked but you didn't answer sorry again.

Jarell stepped out of the bathroom doorway and waited.

Being seen naked didn't bother the Echani all that much... until she wasn't expecting it. She growled as the door opened, suds washing down her body in the heated stream.

"Knock louder next time, or I'll knock you out!"

He shut the door. Well, great! That date was going to be awkward now that he'd seen her naked. Ugly stretchmarks and all!

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell smiled under his helmet thinking to himself "Jesus [member=zandra tal'verda] looks great naked" Jarell went and sat down on the guest couch waiting for her. His thoughts on her threatening him was rather hot as well.

I will literally kill him if he pulls that again.

She rinsed off quickly. Her cheeks were blazing, but it wasn't because of the hot water. Quickly, she wrapped a towel around her torso and gritting her teeth went out to-

Oh. Good. He was waiting for her right there.

"So ya hear the shower running, but come in anyway when you don't get an answer?"

She sighed, hand going to her face.

"So typical... Well, did ya at least like what ya saw?"

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell nodded.

didn't hear the shower, and yes I did like what I saw, you have a great set of twins there.

Jarell still smiling looking at her in nothing but a towel.

"You really are suicidal..."

Her face twisted up into something between disgust and amusement, unable to decide. But then she burst out laughing. She just couldn't stay mad about it.

"Well, what ever. Next time ask before ya peep!"

[member="Jarell"]

Her smile twitched somewhat. He really had no shame. It ticked her off, and at the same time, she kinda liked the cheekiness of it. Made her want to slap him... in a good way.

"Well, What's on the agenda for today then?" she asked, settling down on the couch, still in just a bath towel, "Clearly you came to see me for somethin."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

maybe I came to see you naked. Maybe I knew you would be in the shower and wanted to see it. Maybe not you may never know. But on a side note you are very good looking naked. But yeeeeaaaah. Ummm, hmmm.

Jarell could not think of further words to say with [member=zandra tal'verda] sitting next to him in just a towel.

The Echani leaned back heavily on the couch, sighing as she stared at the ceiling. Nobody had seen her naked since...

"Cool it, boy. I ain't much ta look at. No need to lay it on so thick."

She crossed her legs, glancing sideways at her pack of cigarettes laying on the side table.

"Grab me one, will ya? And a light."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell grabbed her a cigarette and a zippo lighter and handed it to [member=zandra tal'verda].

eh, you win, I wanted to take you on a tour of the compound before dinner.

Jarell removed his helmet and grabbed a cigarette himself and lit it with his other zippo.

She lit up, blowing smoke at the ceiling. This was so awkward, actually.... She felt like she should do something. Maybe take her towel off? Just to see what would happen? "
...Maybe.

She stood up, walking to the window with her cigarette burning in her cybernetic hand.

"Sounds like a good time," she agreed, "I'm in."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell took a drag of his cigarette then stood up and exhaled the smoke walked over to her and from behind her kissed her cheek.

get dressed then.

Jarell turned around away from her so she could get dressed giving her respect to get dressed without eyes wandering her naked body.

Just a kiss on the cheek. But it lit a fire in her somewhere. She let her cigarette burn between her fingers. The last time she'd been naked in a room with a man was while Calico was still alive.

"You didn't... wanna just stay in tonight, did you?"

Why was she asking? It was a bad idea. She was loyal to Calico. Even after death, she still loved him so much. But... 9 years was a really long time. And she was lonely. So lonely it hurt...

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell turned and looked at her smiling. Curious as to why she asked that.

we could, why do you ask?

Jarell thought about it for a moment then dawned on him why she asked. He was not going to let herknow that he knew why she asked though, he wanted her to tell him.

The echani sighed, rising to her feed. With one hand, she snuffed out her cigarette, while the other went to the front of her towel.

"Don't play dumb with me. I'm smarter than you think."

With her thumb, she broke the knot keeping the towel up. It tumbled off of her body and hit the floor.

"It's been nine long years for me. I think I'm ready to live again."

[member="Jarell"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom