Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taris Heaven (INVITE ONLY)

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Jarell activated the computer on his right gauntlet and tried her name in. His eyes went wide. His gaze meet hers.

one million credits for the capture of one [member=zandra tal'verda] alive. I'm still not claiming it.

Jarell smiled at her awaiting her reply.

One million. The Echani laughed, shaking hot ash right onto her leather pants. She didn't seem to pay any mind to the burning ash. She'd been hurt worse than that.

"Well, well, well! Ain't I been a bad girl?" she giggled again, "And you're not going to claim it? Even though I'm sitting here? Half drunk?"

She cocked her head at him and leaned back in her chair, slouching.

"Friend, you are a fool, and I absolutely adore it. What do ya say you let me buy you dinner some time?"

...Wait. Was she asking someone out on a date? After nine years?

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell smiled at her comments.

bad girl huh? So who did you piss off to get that high of a bounty? And yes no matter how easy of a target you are, I'm not claiming it. And id love dinner.... When?

Jarell now waived to the waitress and ordered a jawa juice and then reached in a pouch on his belt and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Jarell took one out and lit it replacing the pack where he got it from while awaiting [member=zandra tal'verda]'s reply

Zandra didn't feel like spilling her life story to someone who was practically a stranger, so she just shrugged and said; "Oh, a little of this, a little of that."

No big deal. She took a long drag of her cigarette once more before answering.

"Well, how about next time you're hungry? I plan on stayin' here a few days. Maybe pick me up at my hotel, let me buy you dinner, and hopefully it'll be enough to keep you off my bounty permanently."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

The waitress brought Jarell his drink as he took a drag of his cigarette. Jarell grabbed his jawa juice and took a drink and nodded to [member=zandra tal'verda].

alright, tomorrow night. I now a good Muun diner not far from here, you like muun food?

Jarell took another draft of his cigarette and then another drink of his jawa juice as he waited for her reply.

"It's alright," she answered with an indifferent shrug, "I ain't picky. I'm a girl who can appreciate all food equally."

She grinned, flicking ash off her cigarette. What brand was he smoking? It smelled... familiar. Like Calico. It must be. The same brand he'd smoked. She closed her eyes, inhaling. For a half of a second, she felt him. Then it was gone.

"So. This a date then, or what?"

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell flicks ash off his calico cigarette and nods.

under three conditions it is. If this becomes serious between you and I, don't stab me and bail for death watch, two, understand I lead an Aliit and I will always aid them, and three, when I finally locate the Sith that slaughtered my parents and wiped out my Aliit when I was a kid, I'm going after him to kill him, and I may not come back.

Jarells facial expression became very serious with that last condition as he awaited her reply.

He wasn't going to get any shock from her. Zandra had seen it all. The only response she gave him was a shrug.

"Sounds reasonable to me," she replied as if he had just said, 'if it rains, we'll cancel the picnic.'

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Alright, this woman understood, one day he would explain his past and why this single Sith Lord must die but now was not the time. Instead he had other things on his mind.

alright, good. Also you know instead of paying for a hotel your welcome to stay at my Compound, it's s fortified fortress. Inside it's all luxury, Cantina, armory, shooting range Dojo, restaurant where you can eat whenever you want and its always free.

Jarell took another drink of his Jawa Juice as he awaited her reply.

The echani laughed at this.

"Sounds like you're tryin' to get me to spend the night at your place."

Well... come to think of it, how long had it been? 8... 9 years? Long time to be basically single. She looked deep into her nearly empty glass. Calico had so loved this drink. He'd loved that jacket she was wearing too. He'd loved that brand of cigarettes. And he'd loved her.

But he was gone now. She was still here. She drained her glass and pushed it aside.

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell shrugged

saves you money, and yeah I'm asking if you want to come to my place if you can deal with my Aliit and thier guest.

Jarell took another drink of his Jawa juice

She snorted at this. If she could handle it.

"Boy, check your bounty again. See what got me in trouble, then re-think your last statement."

She'd been a damn pirate. If she could handle the rowdy bunch of criminals she'd worked with, she could handle a few mandos. She'd been to enough mandalorian villages in her life to know which one was more rowdy and dangerous.

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell smiled.

BOY? HONEY I'm more man than you will ever know or could handle. Your a pirate, so I know your crimes. And does this mean your saying yes to staying at my Compound?

Jarell finished his drink and his cigarette smoking at [member=zandra tal'verda]

She's meant it flirtatiously. Calico would have understood.

Calico isn't here, she reminded herself bitterly, picking at his old coat, He's dead somewhere.

She shrugged. He could say he was more man than anybody she knew or would ever know, but she wasn't sure how much of that she believed. She may not have been born a mando, but she understood their ways. Any man that had to insist they were manly, was very likely to get beaten up by a woman. She'd seen it. Her own daughter had been forced to take down boys her age who tried to flaunt their masculinity. As if that meant something at all in a culture that emphasized equality in the genders.

"I'll believe it when I see it," she replied flatly, clearly very unimpressed, "But sure. A free place to stay? Why not."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell smiled at her and nodded then stood up placing his helmet back on.

then follow me.... Lover girl

Jarell meant that final comment as a flirtatious tease before walking out of the Cantina and down the street for what seemed a whole until they came to a rather large building with 3 black flags hanging above the door with each flag showing a red mythasour skull, the familiar mandalorian emblem and that of Jarells clan. Jarell stopped at the door and entered a security code in and the heavy Durasteel doors slid open and Jarell walked into a huge round room with a statue of a mandalorian in the center. Jarell turned to look at [member=zandra tal'verda]

you want a suite, or a guest room?

Jarell greets the heavily armed security guards as he waited for her response.

Impressive. Not at all like Tal'verda village. Her village was small, with little huts, and tiny cabins surrounded by snow and trees all year around. This was...

"not bad," she complemented as they walked, "Just a guest room. I'm simple. Don't need nothin' fancy."

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell motioned her to follow. Jarell led her to the lifts and took the lift to the housing floor and took her to room G-1. Jarell led her inside and let her see her room.

6ensap.jpg

(OOC NOTE:I know it's coruscaunt but it's the only apartment I could find)

well what do you think, will this work?

Jarell stand at the door waiting for a reply.

Zandra was used to sleeping in a messy ship on what ever surface she could be bothered to clean off. Sometimes she slept on the floor of her cabin on Mandalore too. The one her husband had built. She hadn't slept in their bed since the night he disappeared from it never to be seen again. Nobody had. Rawnie and Corrin had their own bedrooms, added on as the years went by and they grew too old to sleep in the crib she and Calico had built together for them. But Rawnie still went into her and Cal's bedroom, just to wash and change the bedding. So it would be clean and ready for when he came home.

He never did.

This room was entirely different than what she was used to.

"Was that question a serious one?"

[member="Jarell"]

Prazutis

Jarell nodded to her. Of course it's a serious question. Jarell liked this woman so why would it be serious.

I'm very serious, is something wrong, do you need anything?

Jarell continued to wait at the door admiring [member=Zandra tal'verda]

Zandra laughed, walking over to sit on the bed.

"I usually sleep on a mat on the floor. This is heaven."

Really. When was the last time she slept in a bed? Sometimes she got so spiced out that she fell alseep and woke up in some filthy back alley. Such was life.

[member="Jarell"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom