Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Tann Po'rah

Tann Po'rah

• O R I G I N

0NsIcVH.jpg
    Full name:
    Tann Po'rah​
    Homeworld
    Ryloth​
    Species:
    Twi'lek​
    Height:
    5'8"​
    Weight:
    130lbs​
    Eyes:
    Teal​
    Skin:
    Green​
    Force sensitive:
    Yes​

R E L A T I O N S

Samatharis - Jedi Mentor

Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion - Padawan Friend

• H I S T O R Y
    Tann was born on Ryloth of a single mother. Her father was not in the picture, so Tann knew basically nothing about him. Her mother at one point in her life had begun training to be a Jedi. But she gave it up when Tann was born. When Tann became of age, her mother -Kae'Leigh- instructed the toddler on the ways of the Force. This was for her own protection. As the child grew so did her understanding of the Light side. Tann was a natural. She was gifted, which made her mother worry. She refused to take her only daughter to the Jedi for she feared what life would be like for her. Still, Tann's gifts could not be ignored forever.

When Tann was fifteen she overheard a conversation with her mother and what would later to be revealed as a Jedi. A master had come to once again take Tann away for studying. Kae'Leigh adamantly refused. But the spark was born within Tann's heart and she set her mind to joining them when she could leave the house. Two years later she got on a speeder transport and sailed off to find a master who could teach her more about the living Force....

• A P P E A R A N C E

bV7Ceqr.jpg
    As a Twi'lek, Tann's skin is green and her head tails come down to past her shoulders. Tann's eyes are a lovely shade of teal. She typically wears light clothes as she is used to a warm solar system. She does not enjoy the cold, though snow has always fascinated her. When not on duty, Tann likes to explore her wild side and will often visit bars to gamble. When out on the town, she wears much more revealing clothes for she enjoys being able to flirt and be sociable.

• S T R E N G T H S i & i W E A K N E S S E S

Tann has a strong connection to the Force, more so than most newer Padawans. This is due to her parents both being powerful warriors of opposite factions. Raised by her mother, she was taught to harness the Force early on and follow the studies of the Light. Due to this, she already had a fair understanding of the Force by the time she was taken on as an apprentice. Her mother also taught her piloting skills as well as mechanical know how of engines and machines. While she does not have any inkling of knowledge when it comes to saber techniques, she can handle a blaster fairly well. Another of her flaws, if one needed to call it that, was that Tann was too trusting for her own good. She is quick to make friends and will always give someone a second chance.

• A B I L I T I E S

-Force Maneuvering: Push, Pull, and Levitate
    -Force Jump
    -Force Light
    -Plant Surge

DYnZ0fN.png

Last edited:
Code:
[div="margin: auto; max-width: 810px; background-color: #696969; border-radius: 25px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6f/06/b1/6f06b1e7967cf5754af61e86cd617fdc.gif');background-size: cover; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; background-position: center; background-attachment: inherit;"][div=text-shadow: 1.5px 1.5px 1px #000000; text-align: justify; filter: drop-shadow(1px 1px 20px #000000); margin: auto; padding: 40px; max-width: 765px; background-color: rgba(41,46,53,1); font-family: georgia; border: 1px solid #292e35; border-radius: 15px; position: relative; color:][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DYnZ0fN.png[/img][/center]
[CENTER][SIZE=30px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][color=teal]WORDS[/color][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom