Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Taliya Kassell

qdmWsLB.png

c1a16eb4a458fb320860d4bb67db7b1d.jpg

qdmWsLB.png
Taliya Kassell

BirthplaceMorellia
Age15
RankJedi Initiate
FactionThe Silver Jedi Concord
HomeMorellia
SpeciesMorellian
Force SensitiveYes, though not born FS
Height5.2" (159.7 cm)
Weight107.1 lb (48.6 kg)
Hair ColorDirtish blonde
Eye ColorSith Orange/Sky Blue
Skin ColorFair
BuildPetite
Voice:Sarah
Writer:Raven_41
DYnZ0fN.png

"I'm no one special. A nobody from Morellia"
— Taliya Kassell

Account: Taliya

Entries:

Entry: #23
25-4-851 ABY
Day: Zhellday
6:30 am

Today is my 13th birthday! I can't really sleep, but who can sleep on their birthday? I hope I get that holobook I have begged my parents to get, every time they leave for the big city...

Entry: #24
25-4-862 ABY
7:15 am

Mom and dad are fighting again, though I'm not sure what precisely as they never tell me anything. I think it's about me... again. I wish they would stop yelling and throwing stuff at each other. I could sneak out and meet with Gonn, I bet he doesn't have to listen to people yelling, 'cause Gonn is cool. Maybe he would show me outside of Mr Calafry's home...

Entry: #25
25-4-862 ABY
9:30 am

It was so awkward in the kitchen! Dad and Mom just sat there quiet and looked at me open my presents... They smiled when I looked up at them, but I know, I could see they weren't happy with each other. Aaannnd now they're yelling again...

Entry: #26
5-5-862 ABY
Day: Centaxday
20:30 pm

Today I helped dad with something in his lab! He said I might even surpass him and become Mr Calafry's scientist! All the things I could build for him when he needs it. Mom hasn't been back for a couple of days, dad tells me not to think too much of it, but I think she left us...

Entry: #32
33-10-863 ABY
Day: Primeday
21:05 pm

Today dad spent the whole day inside of his lab and told me not to disturb him, which is weird since he's always been very open about me going inside. Come to think of it, this is the first time he's ever been secretive of his work.

I am still annoyed and confused about why mom left and never returned, it has been a year now and even if I sneak out to my friend, he tells me that he doesn't know anything. I miss you, mom... I guess I'll listen to some music and never getting a clear answer.

Entry: #36
1-3-864 ABY
Day: Benduday
18:30 pm

Man... it weird writing in my diary again, but I have to get this out and not have it cooked up in my own head. Today was so weird! Dad asked me all sorts of weird questions. He actually scared me a little, when he asked if I trusted him as if it was about life or death. I guess he's just stressed because Mr Calafry has been as excited to see dad's secret project as I am. I would be too if Mr Calafry trusted me to build him something cool, whatever it might be, dad is working on.

At least I get to help dad tomorrow with his project for Mr Calafry.

qdmWsLB.png

PERSONALITY:

• POSITIVE:
    24px-Trait_paragon.png
    Selfless
    24px-Task_foreign_affairs.png
    Gentle
    24px-Trait_honest.png
    Passionate
    24px-Trait_charming.png
    Charming
    24px-Trait_intellect_good_1.png
    Quick

NEUTRAL:
    24px-Trait_pensive.png
    Pensive
    24px-Trait_compassionate.png
    Compassionate
    24px-Trait_cautious_leader.png
    Cautious
    24px-Trait_curious.png
    Curious
    24px-Trait_shy.png
    Introverted

NEGATIVE:
    24px-Trait_lunatic.png
    Personality split
    24px-Trait_forgiving.png
    Forgiving
    24px-Trait_impatient.png
    Disorganized
    24px-Trait_possessed.png
    Possessed
    24px-Trait_craven.png
    Insecure

Tinkering (Love)
    Exploring
    Being by herself
    Helping others
    Music (Hunnu Rock)
    Meat stew
    Draw and other similar activities
    Swimming/Diving (Favourite)

DISLIKES:
    Killing
    Flying
    Quietness (Hate it)
    Cruelty (Despise it)
    Her nightmares
    Belittled
    Failing
    Horror movies (Get easily scared)
    Losing control (Despise it)

• POSITIVE:
    ● Wise
    ● Patient
    ● Brave
    ● Humble
    ● Just

NEUTRAL:
    ● Bossy
    ● Compassionate
    ● Zealous
    ● Chaste
    ● Pensive

NEGATIVE:
    ● Snarky
    ● Dull
    ● Temperate
    ● Organized
    ● Content

Being right (Love)
    Teaching
    Lecturing
    Order
    Meditating (Favourite)
    Tea
    Quiet
    Lightsaber training

DISLIKES:
    Killing
    Disorganized people
    Holo-movies
    Cruelty (Despise it)
    Rudeness
    Dark Side
    The Sith (Despises them)
    The Sith Spirit (Despises him)
    Getting teased

• POSITIVE:
    ● Rowdy
    ● Honest
    ● Brave
    ● Wrathful
    ● Vengeful

NEUTRAL:
    ● Ambitious
    ● Arrogant
    ● Cynical
    ● Stubborn
    ● Laid back

NEGATIVE:
    ● Impatient
    ● Fickle
    ● Sadistic
    ● Deceitful
    ● Callous

Arguing with the Force Ghost
    Teasing the Force Ghost
    Using the force for fun
    Chaos
    Horror holo-movies
    Strong alcohol
    Music (Rage-metal)
    Lightsaber training

DISLIKES:
    Order
    Preaching
    Pacifism
    Slavery
    Quietness
    Light side
    The Jedi (Despises them)
    The Force Ghost (Despises her)
    Getting teased

STRENGTH//WEAKNESS:

hammershot.png
"Good with a blaster"

While living in a Crimelord's castle, Taliya befriend one of the bounty hunters one time when she snuck out who taught her how to shoot a blaster, without her father's knowledge

darkmeditation.png
"Ingenuity"

While Taliya inherited her mother's beauty, it was her father's strong ingenious mind that she inherited.

armament2.png
"Tink'n'tonk"

While Taliya never owned much herself, she always loved tinkering with machines in all shapes and forms, even though her father thought it beneath her intellect.

cripplingfire.png
"Inventive"

Taliya likes to come up with new ways of doing things, oftentimes thinking outside of the box for whatever she's working on.

immobilized.png
"No prior training"

Because of her unique situation her father placed Taliya in, she's able to suddenly use the force, even though she was born non-sensitive.
Given that she hasn't had any training or was born with a connection to the Force, means that she oftentimes find herself struggling.

shadowcloak.png
"Insecurity"

Being the daughter of a scientist who worked for a Crimelord, meant that Taliya spent most of her time alone with her holobooks and other activities, as she wasn't allowed to leave.

forcehorrors.png
"Personality split"

Unbeknowningly to Taliya, her father ran his experiment on her, because of pressure from the Crimelord. The experiment failed, in a way, making her force-sensitive, but always binding the Jedi Ghost and Sith Spirit to Taliya's mind. Because of the force binding, the Jedi Ghost and Sith Spirit are trapped within the mind and psyche of Taliya.

uti_imp_rep_power_raid_buff.png
"Guarded childhood"

Growing up, confined from leaving her home, as her father didn't want his daughter to see the horror of the criminal underworld. Taliya spent most of her life reading, tinkering, watching movies, helping her father when she got older or whatever else her dad brought home.

qdmWsLB.png

THE STORY\\THREADS

Arc 1: New Life
- Prologue: Point of No Return, Completed - Sakadi manages to save Taliya from her father's maddening attempt at finishing his plan.

- Chapter 1: New Beginning, Completed - After her father's experiment was successful, Taliya is taken to Silver Rest to be looked after, wake up one day after having a dream and a nightmare fighting for dominance over her mind. In her scared and panic stage, she lashes out at everyone with powers she didn't know she had.

- Enough Salt For All Of Us, Dead - Along with 3 other padawans, Taliya was meant to travel to the frontier of Concordian space, to a smaller Temple complex belonging to the Silver Jedi. Instead, something went wrong and the shuttle crash-landed on an unknown planet forcing the padawans to work together if they want to survive.

- Succeed where they failed, Ongoing - After around a year of training and being taught by temple trainers, Taliya is finally ready to be taken on by Sakadi fully. However, the real training has just begun. Can Taliya keep up with the Jedi Master's way of training? Or will the young girl fall short again with her internal struggles, letting the Jedi Force Ghost or Sith Force Spirit win?

- Aylayl - Site B, Ongoing - Having been given a simple mission from the Jedi Council, Taliya along with Eleven has been tasked with protecting and act as security for the researchers when they're working in the field. Furthermore, it would provide valuable field experience. However, when they're finally there, the researchers and the padawans soon realise that it might not be so secure as believed.

- The Fighting Chance, Ongoing - Unknown to where she's going, Taliya joins her Master, Sakadi along with other Jedi on a mission. Whatever happens, it will be an adventure for sure.

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

DYnZ0fN.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom