Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Succeed where they failed

T R A I N I N G- G R O U N D S
S I L V E R- J E D I- O R D E R
LaXouZO.png

She hadn't wanted to take another Padawan. She really didn't. And yet here Sakadi was. After weeks of guiding the young girl through meditations and the code, she could call it official. Taliya Kassel, the young girl with an artificial Force connection, was her third Padawan.

Her chest rose as she inhaled the fresh air of Kashyyyk through her nose. Her great advantage in training the third, was knowing where she had failed before. Now the trick was to not repeat her mistakes and improve on her methods.

Well, perhaps improve wasn't the right word.​

Her training methods could still be summarized as vague and dangerous. Like the time she had sent Wyyyschokk spiders after a group of Youngling to familiarize them with the beast control techniques. Naturally, the instructors weren't pleased. But Sakadi believed that connecting to the Force under pressure was perhaps the most valuable lesson to learn early on. Cas and Mi'la, her former Padawans, could both attest to that. Both had brazenly challenged the Sith, and were now scarred for life. She wouldn't let that happen again.

The fields just outside of the Temple accommodated for all kinds of athletic, acrobatic and stamina-based training. Grass had stopped growing there after being downtrodden a time too many. On rainy days, that meant mud. In any other case, dried soil and dirt. Today, however, a sizeable portion of the training field was filled with sticks and wooden sparring blades, sticking out of the dirt like pins from a pincushion. It had taken the High Councillor some time to plant the blades - not a bad sacrifice considering the importance of this session. She had left some open spaces between the blades, and had set some far enough apart to form a path.

And the path led straight to her.​

Sakadi waited in the middle, where she sat with her legs folded, one blade laying in the dirt before her. Her outfit was different than usual. Less regal, with a sleeveless brown tunic and her white hair tied in a ponytail. While she sat silently like a statue, her eyes spoke volumes.

This was not the kind of session one walked away from without injury.​

Taliya Kassell Taliya Kassell

Last edited:
Taliya was walking from her recently assigned new quarters, wearing her new Padawan garment. It still felt strange for Taliya to wear these types of traditional outfits daily when she was so used to just wearing her normal clothes. The young girl still very much spend a lot of her free time to herself, though it was more of shyness and not exactly knowing how to connect with the other kids at the temple.

~~~~~~~~​

For about a year now, Taliya had been placed under different temple teachers, learning the basics of what it meant to be a Jedi and follow the Light Side of the Force. At first, she was very confused when her new master took her to a room filled with other students around her age and got a bit disappointed. She thought she wasn't going to be taught by Sakadi anyways, but when the Sephi explained the situation, Taliya accepted the situation since she also wanted to learn that Jedi stuff.

Most of the teachers were nice and all sounded very wise, though she felt like some of the teachers were a bit mean in how they taught their lessons. Taliya also quickly realised over the course of the first couple of months, that she was the topic of whispers outside of training, and quick glances during training due to her unusual split eye colours. Some of the students straight out avoided her outside of training as a rumour that had been whispered around the large class. The rumour that had gossiped around among the other students, was that of her being a Sith or had at least letting the Dark Side of the Force take hold.

While there wasn't exactly obvious teasing out in the open, as that would resolve in the teachers take harsh disciplinary action against those that teased Taliya, there were indirect teasing. It didn't help that Taliya much of the beginning of her training, fell short, having great difficulty in getting the hang of basic force abilities. The different teachers quickly took notice of a sort of internal disagreement in Taliya when she tried to use the Force.

Of course, Sakadi was kept up to date on all the progress, failures, successes, difficulties and lastly, the strange internal struggle of control over the Force at the beginning. Sometimes the teachers even doubted the girl had a strong enough connection to the Force, to even become a Jedi. Luckily, it improved for her, though she was still always the last to finish any assignment or training, because of her struggle.

At one point, doing simple telekinetic training, Taliya had such a struggle moving the rock a few inches towards her, that her frustrations finally took over. In a great show of frustration, a spark of anger flared inside of her, causing the glow of her Dark Side orange eye to intensify immensely. Yanking her hands back, the rock was launched right towards her like a bullet.

The sudden flare of anger inside of her was gone immediately and was replaced by fright as she not only was surprised by her own sudden burst of power but seeing the medium-sized rock fly directly towards her, scared her enough to freeze her limbs. Luckily, nothing happened as the teacher was quick to react, despite the sudden show of control and power from the otherwise struggling girl.

That evening Sakadi had received her usually report, explaining the incident and how anger and frustration showed a slimmer of something dark, hidden inside the girl that felt like it managed to get out for a split second.

Taliya liked and preferred training with her master as she both felt comfortable near the woman, but the calm nature of Sakadi had a positive effect on the girl's internal struggles. Another thing Sakadi often noticed, was Taliya's apologetic nature when she did something wrong, followed by her trying again.

~~~~~~~~​

After a bit of trying to find her way to their meeting area for training, Taliya finally found herself outside of the temple. Quickly locating her Master, Taliya, with a cheerful smile, jogged over to where Sakadi was sitting. "Hi Master, sorry for being a little late, I kinda got lost in the temple... again" explained the twin-eyed girl with a sweet, sheepish smile, scratching the back of her head.

Depart from having her temple garment on, she had gotten a bit longer hair, having to put it in a simple ponytail reaching just the end of her neck.

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Last edited:

LaXouZO.png

Like usual, Taliya struck her as upbeat and cheerful. It seemed to be the girl's default mood around her, like everything that had happened roughly a year ago was forgotten. To a degree, Sakadi considered that a good thing. The past was something to learn from and cherish, but ultimately one should be able to let it go. Much to her regret, she had never fully understood that lesson herself. Perhaps Taliya would one day become a better Jedi in that area than she ever could be.

"That's okay. Just be more mindful of your surroundings next time." That... that was something they would really need to work on. Coincidentally, that also made this the perfect exercise.

With supple movement, Sakadi rose from her seated position, until the soles of her bare feet rested on the dirt again. It had been a long time since she had chosen not to wear any shoes - it was a Togrutan cultural practice she hadn't engaged in for a long time. But now that she did again, it just felt right. "Pick up a training blade Taliya." She gently instructed, summoning her own wooden blade to her outstretched hand. "With the Force, please." That was where they would start. Where all things began.

With the Force.

Last edited:
Looking down at her boots like they were the most exciting things in the universe when Sakadi told her to be more mindful of her surroundings, "I will, I'm sorry Master" apologized the girl, feeling truly sorry for getting lost. The excitement in her eyes returned instantly when the lavender coloured Master gently instructed Taliya to pick up a training blade, "okay!" and went to grab a blade, only to fumble a bit when Sakadi added "with the Force, please" and trip every blade to tumbled to the ground with a light thud sound. Standing awkwardly, gritting her teeth while squinting her eyes as she watched every training blade fall like bowling pins. With a short "sorry!", she looked to Sakadi with another sheepish smile, seeing if her Master would say anything to her clumsiness.

If nothing were said, the girl would place her force to the now pile of training sabres and reach out with her hands and started to concentrate greatly, remembering her lessons in the Force. The girl had improved from her first times with the Temple Trainers, but she still had a long road ahead of her. "Come on, come on, come on!" continued Taliya to think, hoping it would help and weirdly enough, it did, though she got a bit more help than expected and felt the training blade's handle flew into her hand, but also have the blade itself hit her forehead.

"Ouch!" Expressed Taliya painfully, rubbing her forehead for a bit to make the sore spot go away. Turning to Sakadi, while still rubbing her forehead and despite hurting herself, she didn't show any signs of giving up or being frustrated. Sakadi however, would have felt it strongly in the force when the blade flew from the pile. The Dark Side emanated from the girl for just a fraction, and was the same signature in the Dark Side, as the Sith Spirit that now holds up resident in Taliya. It was clear that the Sith Spirit had been the one "aiding", pulling a prank along the way.

Standing finally with a blade in hand, Taliya finally looked from Sakadi to the sticks poking up from the ground. "Am I going to hit the sticks, Master?" Asked the girl curiously, unknowingly about the upcoming harsh training from the Jedi Master, Sakadi Sinvala.

LaXouZO.png

Sakadi bit her lip once the cluster of training blades collectively fell like cones on a bowling alley. She had thrusted the majority of them deep into the ground, creating a field spread with blades. Some further away than others, giving some leeway to move through the training field unhampered. Nevertheless, Taliya managed to run into some of them. Elegance and agility. Yes, that would be their next exercise.

Sakadi stood up, her lavender fingers loosely curled around the grip of her own wooden training blade. She turned in the direction of the training blades, motioning with the index and middle finger of her free hand. The collapsed blades rose up as she motioned, aligning themselves until they all hung vertically, pointing at the ground. She could still recall the days when controlling one or two had brought her on the verge of exhaustion. How frustrated she had been, when the Force hadn't bended to her will. The memories called a glimpse of a smile to her face. She saw the world so much differently now - it almost felt as if she was an entirely different person.

With a downward swipe of her hand, the blades thrusted themselves deep into the soft soil again. Meanwhile, however, her own Padawan struggled to even call a single blade to her open hand. A brief sense of sadness reflected in the lilac eyes of the master as she felt the cinders of the Dark side well up within Taliya. It seemed as if the Dark side would never let its grip on her Padawans slide.

Or her, for that matter.

Cas was presumed dead. But she knew better. The connection they had had for years, the inseparable bond between master and apprentice, wasn't gone. Calling upon it was like staring into the abyss. Uninviting and cold, while the darkness shrouded its content from her vision. It was the kind of ominous cave or chasm one knew they shouldn't enter. But despite its twisted form, it was still there. Whispering when she turned toward it, and stopping her when she tried to enter. The Dark side had done something to him. And she couldn't be there to help.

No, she had to ensure the safety of the next generation. Of Taliya.

Even if that were a hard lesson to give.

Sakadi didn't respond to her question. Instead, she motioned again with her free hand. The second she did, an overwhelming force would attempt to jerk the blade out of the unsuspecting Padawan's grip. "Again. This time with more speed and control." She instructed, her gaze fixed on the young girl. "Let the Force guide you like the current of a river." She added, calmly awaiting Taliya's second attempt.

Last edited:
It didn't take much to pull the saber out of Taliya's grip and the Padawan looked on in awe at the level of control her master had over the Force. Nodding, the twin-eyed girl took a deep breath and closed her eyes, like she had been instructed many times. Letting the words swirl in her mind, the thoughts of importance she reached out with an open palm to the blade in Sakadi's hand.

While Sakadi couldn't see her Padawan's eyes glow, but she would feel the force emanating from her core as a battle between light and dark fought for control over who got to aid the young girl. Ultimately the Light entity of the Force won the battle due to Taliya following her teachings in a calm state of mind. With a great show of prowess, the training blade flew from the Jedi Master's palm and into Taliya's own.

Opening her eyes, the girl looked down at the blade in her hand, once again. An overexcited grin completely took control and she was about to cheer loudly, but caught herself, remembering she stood in front of her master and halted herself. "I'm sorry" apologised the twin-eyed Padawan, trying to contain her pure joy of having done what she did.

Internally, she felt at peace, unlike other times when she's frustrated. Master Sakadi hadn't exactly explained the truth as to why Taliya's Force connection was so conflicting when she asked about it and that it would be better to focus on the task at hand than dwell in the past.

Standing in front of Sakadi, Taliya nevertheless smiled proudly placed both hands on the handle, getting familiar with the blade, where she finally looked up at the lavender-coloured Sephi's lilac eyes. "What now?" Asked Taliya curiously.

LaXouZO.png

Sakadi's arm hung loosely in the air as Taliya's summon pulled the blade from her grip. Her chest grew warm with pride. The girl was learning. Learning fast. It hadn't been much more than a year after all. Perhaps, soon, she would feel comfortable enough with letting Taliya accompany her in the galaxy.

But now was not the time to get ahead of herself.

Her features betrayed no spark of joy or pride. She couldn't give Taliya the feeling that she was going to go easy on her. Not yet. "Now," Sakadi began to approach with a leisurely stroll. "We will fight." She raised the wooden blade slightly, allowing the Force to surge through her body. "Not duel. Fight." There was a profound difference between the two disciplines. She had taught Cas and Mi'la how to duel. To use their technique and bladework to the best of their ability. But an actual clash between Force Sensitives was so much more than that. "When you face another trained Force user on the battlefield, it is more than a clash of blades. It is a clash of everything you are, against everything they are." She was almost within striking distance. "You must learn to rely on the Force as easily as you breathe."

In the blink of an eye, Sakadi moved. Her blade, which she had kept casually beside her, came for Taliya's. Upon impact, the wooden sparring blade of the Padawan would shatter by the Master's Force-enhanced strength. "If you still wish to walk after noon, you might want to start doing that." In a fluent motion, Sakadi brought her blade up, ready to bring it down on her Padawan in a harsh vertical strike.

Last edited:
Feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment over having used the Force in such a matter without messing it up. Her wide cheerful grin completely switched into that of a wildly surprised look. "F~fight? With you? Against you Master?" Asked Taliya unsure, asking for clarity which she got quickly got. Having no idea what her Master did or picking up on Sakadi moving closer, the twin-eyed girl listened carefully about the difference between duelling and fighting.

"Right" nodded Taliya with determination, holding both hands on the hilt, attempting to open up to the Force. However, in the blink of an eye, the training blade shattered in the hands of Taliya making the girl jump from the sounds when the training blade shattered. Her body skipped a step back just from the natural reaction of not wanting to get hit.

"If you still wish to walk afternoon, you might want to start doing that."

With a slight panic, Taliya completely forgot about using the force to pull a new training blade to her hand and grabbed one of the blades manually and brought it up to protect herself. Naturally, the second blade shattered like the first, which made the twin-eyed girl release a high pitch squeal and fall onto her bum.

Getting up rather clumsily, getting a bit of distance between her and her Master, with a bit of distance between the two, Taliya refocused, and reached out with her hand, instead of just grabbing a blade manually. Gratefully, another blade flew to her hand as she channelled the Force through it as her Master instructed. The Sky blue colour in her left eye burned bright as Taliya's signature in the Force with the Light Side increased far beyond what a mere padawan would be capable of.

While the sudden shift in strength in the Light Side of the Force, it was still nowhere near that of a Master and certainly not that of a Master of the Jedi Council. Nevertheless, it was still impressive, even if Taliya most likely didn't know how to even handle that much of an increase in the Sensitivity to the Light Side of the Force as she managed to parry and block all of Sakadi's attacks in swift and rapid succession of the attacks that came before.

As impressive it was for someone like Taliya and despite the Force Spirit's powerful aid to Taliya, the difference in skill and finesse between the two combatants was night and day. While Taliya might have been able to take her Master by quick surprise, Taliya's inexperience fighting with the force, not to mention blades was obvious.

As the battle went on, Sakadi would close but steady tip away at Taliya's defence not to mention Sakadi's blade would often get hits in, sending her padawan into the ground.

Whether Sakadi noticed it or not, but a few of Taliya's classmates had gathered by the entrance to the temple, whispering and watching Sakadi and Taliya fighting. At first, Taliya's classmates had watched to see the girl get beaten up by Sakadi, but when Taliya actually showed she could take the continuing hits, they started to respect her.

Bloodied and bruised and shattered blades all around her and Sakadi, Taliya held a new blade in her hand, panting heavily after what felt like hours of constant advancement from her Master who hadn't even been hit once by Taliya.

LaXouZO.png

Her own blades broke just as easily. The blades twirled, pulled out of the soil by an unseen force toward her hands at the slightest notice of a rift in the wood of her blade. She had control. Timing. Precision. And to her credit, Taliya wasn't that far behind for an apprentice.

Taliya's concentration and focus rose far beyond her expectations. It was clear that one of her spirits was giving her aid. Her presence changed ever so slightly, but the real giveaway was the finesse and grace at which she moved. Both qualities Taliya- clumsy as she often appeared to be - seemed to lack in her daily life.

Sakadi's eyes narrowed as she backpedalled under a mounting assault. "Stop relinquishing your control, Taliya." Sakadi slid her right foot back, causing Taliya's blade to only gripe the kicked-up dust on its downward arc. "Rely on your own strength and judgement." She angled her blade forward, initiating a rapid series of torso-aimed thrusts. "They should guide you. Nothing more." They were three spirits inhabiting one body. And yet, somehow, none of them knew how to share. She had noticed that, whenever things got difficult, 'Taliya' took a back seat. That allowed either the Dark or Light to take over - but never did she rely on the experience of both. Never had Sakadi seen the girl make optimal use of her spirits' wisdom. That had to change.

"Remember what I said. This is a fight. Show me everything you have to offer."

Taliya tried, she really did, but despite her overcharged connection in the light. "I'm trying Master, but it's hard" explained Taliya, using excuses as she blocked most of the rapid series of torso-aimed thrusts, only to have her the second last broke past the Padawan's guards, knocking out her breath. Without even being able to react, the last thrust connected to Taliya's head as she bend over from getting the air knocked out, sending her once again into the dirt.

Gasping for air, and lightheaded from getting hit in the head by Sakadi, Taliya still managed to get up, though halting backwards yet again. A blood trail of blood slithered down her forehead, mixing with dirt and smeared mud. Despite all of that, she kept her guard up, taking a deep breath. As she exhaled, something had changed the girl's eyes, as both the bright orange and blue colours burned bright with intent.

Even the girl's posture had changed to that of a proud warrior, as both Light and Dark emanated from the girl. "No more holding back!" Spoke not one, but three voices in unison. With fractions of a second, the incorporeal bodies of the Jedi and Sith, flashing back and forth between each other where Taliya stood.

With a force imbued speed matching Sakadi's, maybe even surpassing it, the now merged mind and body of all three souls came with a lightning-fast thrust at Sakadi's head. However, the thrust was a ruse as spirit-bonded Taliya twirled left of Sakadi coming at her Master with a strong vertical slash from above. Expecting Sakadi to either move, block or parry, the spirit-bonded Padawan pressed on with the offensive Juyo attacks in a series of rapid slashes and strikes.

Last edited:

LaXouZO.png

Sakadi didn't so much as wince when her blade connected struck Taliya's head. While following the Jedi principles, she wasn't exactly known for her compassion. In fact, she had been 'politely reminded' before to stop pushing the younglings and padawans to their limits. But if she didn't, who else was going to? Who else would prepare them for the real thing?

She lowered her guard, dangling the blade beside her in a loose grip as Taliya got up. Then, shook her head. "Good. Finally some unity." She commented, facing the rising threat with a serene and calm expression. She had relied on the Force to enhance her reaction speed and vigor. Her agility and speed weren't any different from usual - mostly because she had wanted to give Taliya some recovery time. Now, however, she wouldn't be so lenient. "But you are still not in control, Taliya."

The apprentice came. But Sakadi was ready. The Jedi Master knew her advantages. Height, weight, and most importantly - familiarity. The spirits had been skilled warriors in their lives, that was certain. But Taliya's build was different. Her stamina was different. Her aptitude with the Force was different. After the two extremes of light and dark would be done butting heads and settle on a conjoined approach, Taliya's body was going to hold them back. No matter they way it was spun. That was why she wanted Taliya to take control. She knew what she could and couldn't do. She would have to learn to rely on the spirits like her intuition, not their sheer combat strength. Perhaps it would work in the short term. But in the long term? It would be her undoing.

And Sakadi would show her today.

The Sephi braced herself, slightly bending through her knees as the body of her apprentice moved in the blink of an eye. The first strike - a thrust- came from her head. Sakadi pressed forward, her head bobbing to the right to evade the extended blade. It was meant as a ruse - but her own movement would've made the weapon connect.

Taliya danced to the side in an attempt to flank her. Sakadi spun clockwise on the ball of her foot, raising her other leg to deliver a devastating roundhouse kick against Taliya's vertical strike - shattering the blade on impact. As she turned, Sakadi threw out a crescent-shaped Force push to cover her open back and flank. The best defense was offense. And this was the kind that would either stagger the spirit-bonded Padawan if she reacted fast enough, or create distance by throwing her back.

"Don't give them autonomy. Your wisdom and experience count the most here, Taliya."

Taliya's eyes went wide upon having her blade shattered upon impact from her Master's devastating roundhouse kick. The crescent-shaped Force push almost took the Padawan by surprise, even with the combined souls of the Sith and Jedi spirits, it happened within a split second of each other. From a pure survivability standpoint, Taliya threw her hands as the Force push connected with her, pushing her back a good few meters.

Shaking her hands a bit from the impact, the little girl's gentle, Introverted and innocent personality was gone. Instead, a posture of zealous justice, giving Sakadi a glimpse of who the Jedi Spirit had been like when she was alive.
"Don't think I will give up that easy" spoke the voice of all three souls. It was quite an interesting if not strange experience, to say the least, hearing all three voices speak in unison. Even more interesting, a mix of personalities from all three souls. Patience and knowledge from the Jedi, sarcasm and annoyance from the Sith, and passion and compassion from Taliya.

However, Sakadi was not wrong in her assessment, not to mention the amount of overwhelming connection both spirits brought of their complete control light and dark to Taliya's body and mind. "Don't listen to her Taliya, she's trying to distract you" spoke the three-souled voice, clearly directed to Taliya. In a flash of great speed, Taliya rushed at Sakadi reaching out with both hands. In her left hand, a new blade found its home, while with the right hand, Taliya reach out with her massively boosted power and focused on Sakadi's foot. Sliding her hand to the right, Sakadi would feel the invisible Force grab around her foot and pull her out of balance.

In seconds after the offensive Force attack, Taliya with both hands on the hilt leapt forward for a direct attack on her Master. Whether it worked or not, the girl wouldn't know, 'cause everything went completely black as she passed out from overexerting her body. With her body going completely limp, the training sabre in her hand fell to the ground, breaking in two. Taliya herself hit the ground and rolled for a bit, stopping right by Sakadi.

LaXouZO.png

Sakadi's eyes narrowed, revealing her discontent. "I must say, I am disappointed. I thought we were at a point where you had mastered yourself." She remarked, much to her own chagrin. This training format, while extreme, gave her a far better insight in her Padawan's capabilities and control. To be at the receiving end was nothing short of painful and exhausting. That she knew. But considering how both Cas and Mi'la had ended, it was perhaps the closest to the 'real thing' she could make.

Taliya came at her in a heartbeat, mere moments after. Sakadi felt the ebb and flow of the Force as Taliya reached within, and reacted accordingly. She braced her upper body as she leaned in the direction of the blow, letting it sweep her legs from under her. As a result, she performed a supple roll to her left, landing with her blade outstretched horizontally, perpendicular to Taliya's approach. She kept her stance low, ready to bolt forward, but the follow-up never came. Instead, the young girl's eyes rolled back. Her grip on her blade loosened, and her body released its tension and form.

Sakadi responded just in time.

The Sephi shot upright, cupping her free hand and summoning the Force. She gently broke the girl's fall, cushioning her with the unseen grip of the Force. Sakadi let out a slight breath of exasperation - more so directed at herself. Had she pushed Taliya too far? She couldn't help but think she did...

It was completely dark for Taliya, even though she felt her eyes were open. "Hello? Master?" Asked Taliya uncertain, having never experienced this before. She tried to move and even though she felt her body walk on solid ground, she still couldn't see anything by the black void, keeping her blind. "MASTER!?" Tried Taliya to call, starting to get nervous when no response returned.

What felt like an eternity for the girl as she continued to walk blind, trying to rely on her other senses for cues, not to mention the Force. However, strangely, the Force was absent, which made the girl feel empty, having finally started to get used to the constant presence of the energy.

A sudden whisper behind her made her squeal and naturally turn around, only to see nothing but darkness. Another whisper behind her back had Tara turn back to her original direction with her arms close to her chest with fists covering her mouth. "Who's there? P-please don't harm me~ I'm friendly!" quicken Taliya, hoping that would help the creepy whispers now all around her.

The darkness suddenly completely disappeared like a fog that was blown away, revealing a clear blue sky without clouds. Another whisper, no a voice... a feminine voice could be heard over her shoulder. "I am terribly sorry my dear, the Sith nothing but a brutish trickster" explained the regal, but a soft-spoken voice. "W-who are you, why can't I see any of you?" Asked Taliya, now more confused than ever.

"I am Jedi Master Irinithal, Member on Jedi Council of the Jedi Order" introduced the soft but regal spoken voice. "Oh..." Taliya wasn't quite sure how to react to getting such an introduction. "I would give a more proper introduction, but I'm afraid that won't be possible, given that I'm trapped... in your mind, I believe" explained, sounding slightly annoyed by her predicament.

"Oh... Ohhh" when Taliya finally understood where she was.

The first voice finally returned, darkening the surroundings until they were in perfect balance between light and dark. "By the kriffing Force, you are such a dull and compassionate Jedi, it sickens me" spoke the first voice again over Taliya's right shoulder, as Master Irinithal spoke over the girl's left. The Jedi released a light snort of disgust towards the more aggressive and rude voice. "And you are as vile as they come, Sith and I cannot believe I have to share space with you" expressed, clearly showing the same disgusted feelings towards the Sith.

"I wasn't about to let you cause emotional scars for life on poor Padawan Taliya"

"Uhm... excuse me... what are you exactly and what are you doing in my head?" Asked Taliya, breaking the bickering between the Sith and Jedi. Neither the Jedi nor the Sith spoke up, as they actually didn't know. "I~ I actually don't know or remember. It is something I would very much like to find out" admitted Master Irinithal. "Despite my hate for the Jedi, I must admit, I don't remember either... something is blocking my memory and whoever did this to me, will pay with their life" explained the Sith angrily, causing the Dark Side of Taliya's mind to rumble.

"Can I at least know your name?" Asked Taliya finally with an innocent voice.

The Sith scoffed, but answered, nonetheless. "Darth Stektin".

All of a sudden, a blinding light before Taliya's eyes made her shut them.

Meanwhile, on the ground by Sakadi, Taliya had laid motionless for maybe 10 or so minutes, before she sat up in a flash looking very disorientated.
It would take a bit for the girl, but eventually, Taliya would calm down with the help of her Master and would explain what had happened, after she fell unconscious.

//End Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom