Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Aylayl - Site B

AYLAYL ~ SITE ~ B
Tag: Elryn Freestar Elryn Freestar | Location: Aylayl

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Having finally pierced the atmosphere of planet Aylayl, the loud continuing rumble filled the interior of the Vanguard-class Light Freighter as the crew prepared for landing. This was the first real mission for Taliya and without Master Sakadi, so it was understanding that she was excited but nervous at the same time. The young twin-eye coloured girl didn't really know any of the people, not to mention the other Padawan who went by the name of Elryn Freestar Elryn Freestar or El for short. Sitting in the cargo bay strapped to her seat with everyone else in theirs, Taliya got a better look at everyone and she tried to listen to the different conversations, but the loud rumbling noise made it rather difficult to truly hear what was being said.

She tried to open up to the Force like her Master multiple times suggested to Taliya, but with the seer loud and shaking rumble, made it very hard and dropped the attempt. Instead, Taliya just decided to lean back in her seat, waiting for the ship to pass through the atmosphere. Taliya still remembered the day that she and the Padawan Eleven before the Jedi Council, which was rather intimidating, despite having her Master be part of the council. Eleven and herself were presented by the council with a week-long mission where they would accompany a team of scientists and archaeologists to a Planet called Aylayl.

While the mission would take them and the team outside of Concord's territory, it shouldn't possess any grave danger to Taliya, Eleven or the researchers. Taliya remembered looking at Eleven for a brief moment, before focusing on the Jedi Council.

The team itself consisted of scientists and archaeologists and would meanly evolve research, working at Site B not far from the outpost they all would be staying at, while Taliya and Eleven's job, would simply be there as security and to protect the dig-site when the archaeologists and scientists were out in the field.

The loud rumble sudden stop was followed by a voice over the internal comm. "ETA 15 minutes" announced the captain as he shut off the comm again. Taliya looked around again, now that the noisy rumble had passed, she unclipped her seatbelt to get more comfortable, as many of the crew members of the dig-site team would start to walk around the cargo hold with some even leaving it to venture into other areas of the ship.

To say Eleven was nervous was a gross understatement, it hadn't been long since the course of Eleven's life took a drastic turn. Discovering he was Force-sensitive and embracing the life of a Jedi, the amnesiac Padawan was still adapting to everything happening to him, to his connection to the Force. Hell, he hadn't even constructed his own lightsaber yet and was still using his training saber.

So one can imagine how the boy felt being sent on a mission alone so soon after starting his journey as a Jedi. Eleven couldn't help but feel... frustrated at all of this, he knew Yenna had the utmost faith in him and he always appreciated that, however he felt like this was going way too far. Eleven could barely move an object with the Force and now he was expected to guard these researchers, alone, with another Padawan.

The other Padawan... El's head hung low for most of the journey as he anxiously went over all the possible horrible scenarios that could befall him on this week trip. Finally, he raised it and glanced to the Padawan he'd be working alongside, Taliya Kassell Taliya Kassell , he hadn't said much to her nor did he know very much about the girl with the contrasting colored eyes. He unknowingly stared at her for a few moments, with a look of apprehension on his face as he recounted the events of their first meeting - when the Council informed the two Padawans of their mission.

Realising he'd been staring at her too long, his head snapped away and his eyes returned to the ground. Eleven began playing with his fingers, fiddling around with them and twitching in his seat, when he heard that the freighter would be docking in fifteen minutes the knots he felt in his stomach tightened more so.

Unclipping his seat belt, Eleven shot up from his seat and rushed to exit the cargo bay. Making his way to an empty hallway, Eleven's weight fell back against one of the narrow walls as he attempted to control his breathing, this was all too much for him. What was Yenna thinking? He wasn't ready.

AYLAYL ~ SITE ~ B

Unbeknownst the El, Taliya had glanced back at him, curious about the boy she would be working with. When Eleven got up from his seat, Taliya followed him with her eyes, feeling a strong sense of uncertainty and fear from him... probably for the mission. She wouldn't blame him, as she was very nervous as well given that this was her first real mission too.

A couple of scientists walked by Taliya's seat, talking about the mission and assignments and when they went past her, the girl unclicked her own seatbelt and got up. Following the same path, leading to the hallway she found El sitting with his back against the wall. Standing in the doorway, unsure if she should continue or go back and bit her lower lip in uncertainty.

A soft feminine whisper in Taliya's left ear from a bodiless voice, "talk to him".

Closing her eyes, Taliya tilted her head a bit to the side, as it was still a very weird and strange sensation that she could talk with the two spirits inside of her.

"Leave the pathetic boy to cry for himself, he's beneath you, Taliya" spoke a much darker and cruel bodiless voice in Taliya's right ear.

"Ugh, you are such a cynical and callous buffoon of a spirit, don't listen to him, Taliya" said the feminine spirit with a disgusted tone towards the masculine harsh whisper.

"That's rich coming from a washed-up dull fossil" retorted the masculine bodiless voice in annoyance.

"Stop it you two, please!" Pleaded Taliya in a hushed voice, so El wouldn't hear her talking with herself. She could just hear her Master tell her to not let the spirits get to her, but since Taliya soul-bounded herself with the spirit, she's been able to hear and talk to the spirits inside of her. While she didn't stay soul-bounded, due to passing out from overexerting herself when training with Sakadi, the Jedi and Sith spirits' voices havn't disappeared.

Looking at Eleven, she went over to where he sat and sat down in a kneeling position a bit to his right. "You're nervous too?" Asked Taliya cautiously, tilting her head a bit to the side. Despite the bright orange Sith coloured eye, along with her equally bright sky blue coloured left eye, the girl looked the furthest from a Sith. Not to mention, her soft features and naturally curious look, she tried to come off as friendly as possible to Eleven.

Last edited:

Breathing fast and heavily, Eleven desperately tried to regain his composure as his head tilted upward against the wall. "I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this." he repeated to himself in fast succession. He'd survived a year of his life on his own, defending himself, he knew how to do that... easily, but this? Defending others, it was a much harder task. His senses were still not as attuned as he'd have liked them to be, which allowed Taliya to get passed his defences.

Her gentle voice startled him, causing the Padawan to jump in place and release a pathetic sounding yelp "Agh!" Eleven's head whipped in the direction of where Taliya's voice came from. Eyes landing on her, Eleven's shoulders relaxed and he let out a sigh "I-- you caught me off guard..." the boy stammered, glancing around the tight corridor he was currently stood inside of "I didn't think-- what are you doing here?" Eleven asked in a soft tone as to make sure he wasn't coming off as aggressive or apprehensive to Taliya's presence, all the while his eyes were glued to the floor.

Realising he hadn't answered his fellow Padawan's question, his eyes briefly widened and his body quickly jolted and turned to face the girl. Nervously, he raised his fist and cleared his throat "Um-- yeah, I'm pretty nervous." Eleven lifted his leg and placed his foot against the wall, kicking himself off of it before turning his body to face Taliya.

Eleven rubbed the back of his neck and let out another sigh "I've only been a Padawan-- I've only known about the Jedi and the Force for a few months--" Eleven pulled out his training lightsaber and waved the hilt around "--I don't even have my own lightsaber yet!" he exclaimed in a panic tone "And now we-- I'm supposed to keep all these people safe? Without Master Yenna? I can't just--" Eleven quickly stopped himself, realising he was completely raving to a person he barely knew.

The boy's shoulders slumped and he sighed once more, placing the training saber's hilt on his belt "I--I'm sorry."

Taliya Kassell Taliya Kassell

AYLAYL ~ SITE ~ B

"I'm sorry, didn't want to scare you!" apologised Taliya quickly, scooting back a few inches, giving the boy a bit more space. The last thing Taliya wanted, was to get off on the wrong foot, but hearing the soft voice, a friendly though a bit cautious smile formed on the girl's lips. "I~I guess I wanted to make sure you were alright" explained Taliya awkwardly, looking down at her suddenly very interesting hands on her lap.

"Me too, guess it's not just me who feels the pressure" Looking back up again at Eleven. Getting up herself, Taliya looked at the training sabre hilt in Eleven's hand and pulled her own training sabre forth as an exact copy of Elevens. Taliya's memories of her gruelling training with wooden sticks started to flash before the girl's eyes.

It's not that she didn't appreciate what her Master tried to do and the way she trained Taliya, and how she often was pushed to the absolute limit, oftentimes finding herself in the temple's medical facility for treatment. To say the least, it was tough love training and despite the harsh training and teachings, Taliya still looked up to her teacher as... actually wasn't sure what she saw her teacher as...

Snapping out of her inner thoughts, Taliya refocused and looked at the boy in front of her. "I'm nervous too..." she wanted to say the kind-hearted spirit helped her calm down, but that would probably just freak Eleven out. "But then I try to think of something else, to get my mind off things!" explained Taliya cheerfully with a warm smile, trying to cheer El up.

Trying to think of something else to help her own nervousness and Eleven's, "I'm Taliya by the way, but you can call me Tali for short if you'll like" introduced Taliya herself to, reaching out her hand to shake his hand.

"What an absolute wus! You can't be serious, are we seriously going to spend time with this insecure blabber mouth?!" complained the Sith Spirit in Taliya's right ear with an annoyed tone.

"You be quiet Sith, it's an important growth for padawans to be own their own missions, you're doing great Padawan Taliya" explained the Jedi Spirit in Taliya's left ear, hushing the Sith out, while simultaneously reassuring Taliya.

Clipping her own hilt to her belt, Taliya was about to suggest something they could do, but the pilot's voice over the comm broke the short silence between the two kids. "Prepare for the touch down" announced the pilot, before shutting the comm off again. Looking up at where the speaker was, she looked back at Eleven. "So... Uhm, I better get my bag" explained Taliya awkwardly, unsure how exactly to stop the conversation before walking back towards the cargo hold. However, when she stood at the open door, Taliya bit her lower lip and turned back to look at Eleven.

"It was nice finally meeting you" expressed the girl with a friendly smile.

"See you on the ground" before Taliya walked through the open door and back to her seat, where her bag for the week still was. whether Eleven heard Taliya or not, she, in a quiet voice, told someone who either Eleven couldn't see or was invisible to please stop bickering, before Taliya disappeared through the door completely.

Upon touching down on the landing pad, the large ship ramp lowered to the ground as the low hum of the ship powered down for a moment. Standing by the top of the ramp, the first thing the girl felt, was the moist heat in the air, hitting her like a wall. The girl just stood there with wide eyes and her mouth agape.

Never in her life, had she seen a jungle before as she looked past the medium-sized outpost. The outpost was built-in modules and stages. The first module was the landing path, which was a large open platform for medium-sized freighters or smaller to land. Across the platform, was a dirt path that led up to the living and working areas of the outpost itself.

The living areas were of 3 container-like shaped moveable buildings with small stairs from the ground to the door. The containers were also placed apart from each other and could house up to 15 people in total. Walking along the dirt path, would bring a person to the research building and where most of the scientists would be working doing the weak.

However, if a person would follow the road into the living area but continued to the left, towards the jungle, it would lead the person to the dig site of the outpost no more than half an hour's traversing.

The entire outpost was fenced with electricity, with light-armed turrets placed along the fence to keep wildlife from getting into the outpost. At the gate to the jungle, were a medium-sized building that housed the two all-terrain vehicles for the researchers to use.

The jungle itself was lush and thick with overgrown nature as no real humanoid civilization for hundred if not thousand miles upon miles from the outpost. There were all manners of different size trees, with some as massive and while not able to rival Kashyyyk's tree size, they were still huge. While Taliya was completely overwhelmed by all the new sensations of smells, sights, and sounds and released just a single word, "Wow...". The researchers on the ship started to transfer all the cargo they brought for the trip to the base, while the people who had been in the outpost for a week, would prepare for their trip home.

Eleven couldn't help but feel relief over not feeling alone in his nervousness, as well as feeling a little out of his depth. He released a sigh and a nervous snicker escaped him, Eleven awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as he evaded eye contact with his fellow Padawan as she spoke to him. Noticing her hand was out, Eleven slowly released his hand from the back of his neck and, sort of cautiously, shook the girls hand "Y-yeah, I know who you are. I mean-- I remember seeing you before we-- uh..." he stammered before shutting up, pursing his lips, he took a deep breath and exhaled slowly "I-I'm Eleven. I don't really... have a name." the Padawan added, having been so used to explaining to his fellow learners on why his name was simply a number.

"Uh... yeah, it was nice to meet you too..." he said nervously as he waved goodbye to Taliya as she went on her way. When she was finally out of sight, Eleven's shoulders slumped and he proceeded to groan in embarrassment of how their meeting had gone down. Slapping a palm onto his face before sliding it down to his chin, Eleven began making his way back to his seat and proceeded to remain their in silence for the duration of the trip.

Following the ship's landing, Eleven was the last to leave as he intentionally waited for everyone else to get off before him in order to get his bearings. Once he was ready, the Kiffar collected his light luggage and made his way toward the exit ramp. The large trees and dense jungle as well as the vastness of the outpost was a little mesmerising, Eleven's eyes and head scanned the entire area as he absorbed the sights with a look of wonder.

Realising he wasn't quite sure on where he was supposed to go, Eleven quickly caught up with the rest of the crew as they made their way to... wherever it was everyone needed to go to. He assumed there was some orientation of sorts. Eleven's eyes caught a glimpse of Taliya's frame, recognising her hair color as well as her stature, being one of the shortest people among the people they'd travelled with. Luggage still in hand, Eleven squeezed his way through the small crowd and made his way to her, clumsily bumping into others as he did so and apologising along the way.

The Kiffar tapped the girl's shoulder with his free hand and greeted her "Hi... where are we supposed to be going?" he asked, wondering if she even knew herself.

AYLAYL ~ SITE ~ B

Taliya had no idea where she was supposed to go, so she just followed the nearest person at a comfortable distance, until she found herself surrounded by everyone else. She really felt the regret wash over her as anxiety and nervousness started to show their ugly head. The spirits in her head didn't help at all. The Jedi just spoke of nothing but how connected the Force felt on the planet while the Sith attempted to piss off the Jedi, which, by the way, worked flawlessly.

Meanwhile, the lead scientist had climbed up on one of the cargo crates to hold some kind of speech or maybe he explained the outpost. Sadly, Taliya heard nothing of it as fear started to manifest in her, which was probably what the Sith attempted to cause. The small pebbles started to shake, though still small enough not to be noticed by the untrained eye, black spots started to flicker in Taliya's sight as she went closer and closer to a blackout.

Taliya had to support herself as she started to bend forward a bit only to snap back by the touch of Eleven's hand, causing the Sith to lose his grasp on the girl.

For a second, Taliya looked confused, until her eyes found Eleven's brown eyes. "I~ what?" Asked the girl, still a bit disoriented.

"~and over there is where we all will be sleeping" explained the lead scientist, pointing to one of the long barrack-shaped buildings.

"If any of you have any questions, do not hesitate to come and ask them, you can find me at that building" continued the lead scientist, pointing to the biggest building, which had a large sign called 'research 2A'.

As people dispersed to find a bunk, the lead scientist jumped down and made his way to Eleven and Taliya. The lead scientist was an older gentleman, kind facial features, upper back length hair tied into a loose ponytail.

"I want to thank you tw~ are you alright dear?" Asked the older gentleman with a bit of concern in his eyes.

"Y-yes, it will pass, I'm sure of it" reassured Taliya meekly holding on to Eleven's arm for support.

After giving Taliya a closer inspection, he nodded and went back to what he wanted to say. "Anyho, I want to thank you both for agreeing to come with us and like I said, if any of you have any questions, you can find me in the large main building up the path, called 'Research 2A'" explained the lead scientist.

"The sleeping quarter is a dormitory, so just pick a free bunk bed, there should be plenty of free beds for you to find" explained the older scientist.
"One last thing, there's a gathering tomorrow morning where assignments will be delegated, which is also where you two will receive yours. The rest of today is free for you to do with as you pleases" finished the lead scientist with a friendly smile.

Something caught the older gentleman's attention as he looked past the two padawans. "If you would excuse me" apologised the man and walked past them to converse with one of the people leaving the outpost.

Feeling better, Taliya suddenly realised she was holding on to Eleven's arm and involuntary blushed and felt awkward for just a second and quickly let go of Eleven's arm. The worst thing about it was that she didn't know or understand why she felt that way or in another sense, she didn't understand these feelings she felt.

Meanwhile, the Sith spirit in her head burst into deep laughter over Taliya's awkward situation, causing the Jedi spirit to scold the Sith for laughing.

Eleven shot Taliya a look of concern as she seemed to be out of it, looking around all confused-like. "Ummm... are you okay?" he asked, slightly confused at what had just happened. His ears caught the last few words of what the lead scientist was saying and Eleven released a sigh of disappointment as he realised he'd just missed the entirety of what the man had said.

As everyone dispersed, Eleven felt a slight weight attached to his right arm. His brown eyes lowered to see Taliya holding onto the Kiffar for support, his eyes widened and a sound of surprise was quickly caught in his throat. His cheeks and ears went hot, and heart rate increased as he stared at Taliya holding his arm in hysterics. The sound of the head scientist's voice startled Eleven, causing him to release a short yelp and jump in place.

Catching his breath, Eleven placed his left hand on his heart and listened to what information the scientist had to give about the outpost until he had to leave. Eleven bid the man a friendly farewell with a wave of his hand before letting out a deep, embarrassed sigh. The Padawan had completely forgotten about the girl holding onto his arm until he felt it lighten once she swiftly let go of him, the awkwardness returned and his cheeks darkened forcing the teenager to rub the back of his neck awkwardly. "S-sorry." he apologised sheepishly "I-- uh-- I'm gonna go. Bye."

Quickly spinning on his heel, Eleven made his way to leave only to realise he was heading back to the ship. He quickly spun around again and sped walked passed Taliya and made his way to the dormitories - not realising he had no clue where they were...

After about ten minutes of asking around, Eleven was finally directed to a wide barrack-like building. As he entered inside, Eleven looked upon the row of bunk beds that filled the interior. Running his hand through his hair, Eleven let out a sigh and made his way to the bunk bed all the way at the end, placing his luggage down and flopping his tuchas at the edge of the bed. This was going to be a long week. Eleven wished he was back on Kashyyyk, training with Yen instead of being here. He missed his own quarters and hated the idea of having to share a living space with everyone.

Kicking his boots off, Eleven raised his legs and slid into the bottom bunk and rested his hands under his head, staring at the bottom of the bunk above him. Eleven sighed again, there was nothing else he wanted to do today and closed his eyes in hopes of sleeping some of the day away.

AYLAYL ~ SITE ~ B

Taliya blinked a couple of times, realising what exactly had transpired between them and she quickly stiffen on the spot just from pure awkwardness. The worse part, she could still feel his 'hand' in hers so she just stood there, stammered. A small part of her wanted to call for him to stop, but then there was the overwhelming desire to just run away screaming.

It was her damn spirits in her mind that broke the silence.

First, the Jedi spoke, weirdly enough for a change. "Padawan, this is not the time or appropriately to form romantically attraction the other padawan. You have an important job, given to you by the Jedi Council. Contain your excitement." Scolded the bossy Jedi from an incorporeal voice. "I~I wasn't even doing anything!" outbursted Taliya extremely flustered in the middle of the camp.

"Oh please, you were practically jumping into that boy's lap!" Teased the Sith with his own incorporeal laughing voice.

"Stop laughing Sith, it's not funny. This is serious! What do you think Padawan's Master would think of such behaviour?!" scolding the Jedi not the still laughing Sith from the earlier interaction between Taliya and Eleven. "S-stop it! You're not helping!" Pleaded Taliya, running away from everyone in the centre until she found a place behind stacked cargo crates.

"Pfft, her Master might think apprentice Taliya here had some balls for a change," said the Sith, managing to both insult and believe in the poor girl.

The rest of the day, Taliya spent hiding from everyone, trying to get herself to calm down and block her damn spirits in her mind to get some peace and quiet for just a second or two. When it finally hit dinner time, Eleven would finally see Taliya enter the small mess hall as he was offered to walk with a couple of scientists to the place as dinner was ready.

Taliya looked nervous as if she was on edge and as soon as she got her food, she fled the scene to eat in the sleeping area. While on the outside, it looked like she was afraid of something or something and then panicked. However, in truth, seeing Eleven again, made the bloody Sith Spirit tease Taliya into an early grave, causing her to fluster extremely red in her entire face.

The Jedi didn't help things and would just scold the Sith for being so childish and Taliya for giving into desire, which ofc. the girl didn't even understand completely why she was even feeling the things she felt.

Falling under sleep's spell, the young Padawan had the same dream again - the one he always had. Flashes of random events coupled with intense emotions felt while experiencing these flashes, all passing by in an instant. It went on and on until he was jolted awake by hearing the call of his name. Blinking rapidly, he was startled to see a couple of scientists standing over him.

"Oh, sorry--" she said softly, seemingly genuinely apologetic "Dinner's ready, we just wanted to let you know." Eleven rubbed his eyes and sat up "It's okay. Thank you for telling me." the boy responded as he began putting his boots back on, yawning as he did so. The scientist smiled at him before tilting her head in the direction of the door "You wanna walk with us? You look like a lost deer." Eleven considered for a moment, glancing away before nodding in acceptance "Yeah, thank you. I-- haven't really got my bearings on this place yet."

With that, the Padawan followed the scientists to the mess hall engaging in animated conversation along the way. Things went on pretty okay following their arrival, Eleven collected his food and sat alone at one of the tables in the hall. Its not that he wanted to, Eleven wanted to continue talking to the scientists he'd met but didn't want to feel like he was overstepping or annoy them. Quietly eating, he periodically raised his gaze and looked around the hall just to observe the going ons in the area. Eventually leading him to see Taliya enter, eyes broadening in embarrassment Eleven averted his gaze and hung his head low, pretending he didn't see her.

Saying the boy's social skills were inept was an understatement, following their embarrassing encounter Eleven had no idea how he was going to salvage this. No chance. Thankfully, another potential awkward encounter was avoided when his fellow Padawan rushed out of the mess hall with her food. Letting out a relieved sigh, the Kiffar continued eating before returning to his bunk and heading to sleep.

Today was the day, where the true mission would begin and roles would be assigned. Waking up an hour before the designated meeting time, Eleven showered, dressed himself and gathered his equipment before heading over to the meeting point. Everyone gathered in a large hall and the Kiffar, once again, sat secluded from the others as he prepared to listen to the lead scientist assign roles to everyone. Eleven glanced around, hoping to avoid seeing Taliya.

The scientist for this week's expedition gathered around the lead scientist for debriefing as the entire group got ready to head out. Taliya was in the middle of the large group and felt a bit tired after staying up late, way past what she could handle. It was partially in an attempt to meditate like her Master had taught her, to gain more profound knowledge and connection to the Force, and of course, avoid any more awkward situation with Eleven who made her blush for whatever reason she couldn't understand. While it wasn't because she didn't find him pleasant to be around, heck he was actually rather comfortable to be near, but her shyness completely overruled her decision making.

Luckily, Taliya didn't notice her fellow padawan and friend, or at least what was the beginning of a friendship, as she listened to the lead scientist speak. They were going to take the two vehicles that had been driven out of the facility's garage and were already primed for going. As much as Taliya tried, the lead scientist, as friendly as he was, was all very technical and the padawan found herself a bit bored as the announcements and debriefing went on. Bored, she tried to look around her, to see if she could see Eleven, however, being one of the two smallest beings out of everyone in the camp, made it rather difficult to look past all the tall adults.

Both padawans were thanked for accompanying the team on this mission, which caused Taliya to blush and avoid everyone around her looking at her. Eleven had gotten the same, with everyone around him, smiling, nodding or even getting some claps or cheers.

After what felt like a whole hour of talking from the lead scientist, everyone got into one of the two vehicles and soon the entire team were off for the dig site. Taliya had actually tried to find Eleven, but she was pulled away from her thoughts by some friendly and talkative scientist who had the padawan end up in the vehicle at the front.

Whether Eleven found himself in the vehicle in the front with Taliya or in the vehicle behind, they all would soon find themselves in the jungle. Taliya quickly forgot all shyness or awkwardness if Eleven had been in the same vehicle as her as Taliya had her face plastered to the window. "Wow! How is the tree so big?!" Asked the girl completely flabbergasted by the sheer size of everything. A couple of the scientists found it comical her amazement over something as simple as a jungle, especially since Kashyyyk was famous for its massively tall trees. What they all failed to realise was the fact that Taliya had spent her entire life on a desert planet, in her home, never allowed to leave it. The only way she had seen the outside, was through holophotos and movies and it was only recently, when Sakadi took her away, that she got to experience the outside universe.

Pulling her flat face from the window and looking at the driver, "are we there yet?!" Asked the girl excitedly, as she wanted to explore the jungle the moment she outside. "fifteen or so minutes" explained the driver with a smile, keeping her eyes on the man-made dirt tracks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom