Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Taking Commissions for Custom Weapons, Armor, and Gadgets

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
I'm gonna be cancelling. I went ahead and made them myself <3

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. That was going to be my original suggestion, so I'm glad we're on the same page. The Factory can be intimidating at first, but something like that is a good way to break the ice. If you need any help with the sub, I'll be glad to do what I can.

Something a Melodie can use to get around on land aside from a hoverchair? Preferably something that doesn't make them utterly useless in a land battle. Morgayne specializes in underwater combat for obvious reasons, but I'm open to other ideas/options.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Something a Melodie can use to get around on land aside from a hoverchair? Preferably something that doesn't make them utterly useless in a land battle. Morgayne specializes in underwater combat for obvious reasons, but I'm open to other ideas/options.

Let me think on this one for a spell. I think I can come up with something, I’ve just got to get a couple other projects through first.

Aien Mueller

A
How'bout'it?

2cab91519db8fd60a480e30a47b25d69.jpg

Rengorth

R
I got an order for ya this........
images
Sith war blade, that feeds off fear, anger, and rage, imbued with Darkside energy

Æirik

Æ
I got one. Æirik is a Lupo. Let’s just say he’s tired of his clothes getting torn apart every time he shifts into his wolf form without time to completely disrobe. Plus the lack of pockets when in wolf form is quite troublesome. Makes it hard to keep track of things like wallets and keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom