Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking an LOA

Given that I've been fairly absent from my usual haunts lately, it's about time I officially announce my LOA.

With the recent heatwave that's struck the UK, I've been pretty ill and it's affected my motivation and creativity when it comes to Chaos. To a point where I rarely have the drive to even log in. I don't know how long its going to be for; currently its reported the heatwave can last until late August, but it could be over before then.

I'll still be hanging around on Discord, although I will be muting all Chaos-related chats so I don't get pulled back in for one reason or another.

So until then, keep being awesome, write amazing stories and hopefully I'll be back with you all sooner rather than later.

Ciao!

Progflaw99

I was going to make a joke about your weak constitution - but figured that was too low a blow, considering you're a Brit. ;)

Take it easy, hope you start feeling better and enjoy your LOA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom