Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking a trip to France

From around 15th to probly 20th. For estetic surgery, swiching out my curent breast implants for bigger and firmer ones. Have to keep ahead, in the konstant race betwen my torso muskulature swalowing them, and my breasts. Gained kuite a bit of extra muscle mass theze past couple months, so it has become necesary.

Baaack!

Vhat a cluster-fuck of a trip. Apointment delayed, the surgeon vas "indispozed" or so they tel me, then I have to stay in France for 2 WEEKS, before my session vas re-skeduled. Bf calling evry day, asking vhats vrong. Then i had to pay extra, for the form-stable gummy-bear implants, since they didnt have them avaliable, had to ship them from USA. I wanted a very dense mix, to make them super-rezistant to deformation and rupture (had it hapen a couple times, during sparring/matches). Aniway, after paying almost 2 times as much as i expekted to (inkluding the 2 week stay in a hotel), i finaly had the surgery done. As much a pain in the ass it vas, I love the rezults!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom