Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Takes deep breath, steps back into site*

Hello, my fellow nerds! I'm back! Probably! Maybe?

Okay, I know I left without warning, but I had a major decline in roleplaying, period. Hell, I even grew bored of Star Wars as a thing itself. It was bad. That, coupled with me being seriously busy lately, and well there ya go. Well anyway, I have returned.... for the time being. In hopes of getting my muse up, I inspired a new character from this really sweet music artist I just started listening to, called Savant. If you haven't heard of him, check him out. NOW. He is just pure awesome. Hopefully I will be gradually taking my characters back off of the shelf and resume their stories, but for now there's just the one.

So now for the major question..... What's new? How are ya'll? What did I miss?!

Welcome back, @[member="Sadrion"]!

I don't know if you were here for when it happened, but the Sith Empire is gone with its members scattered across the galaxy. The Republic is facing serious in-fighting over how to proceed from here, and the Jedi Order is facing turmoil from the ever-increasing restless members. That's pretty much the big stuff going on atm that I'm aware of. :)

@[member="Shawn Jenson"] Well then welcome to the site :) And thanks, it's great to be back.
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Thanks! Was here for the fall of the sith, I have a jedi who took part in the thread. The restless Jedi is new for me though. Be interesting to see how that plays out later.
@[member="Jak Sandrow"] *smacks* No! Down boy! Yea, I may have missed that randomness of yours ^_^
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Congrats man! Come on, you? Peaceful? BUAHAHAHAHAHA

@[member="Sadrion"] The mass deletion back in August has caught back up and the posts were deleted so it wouldn't count I believe.

And you may know some of my other characters. Not new to the site.

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Ah, okay. That really sucks, but I guess it's not too bad lol.
@[member="Shawn Jenson"] MAYBE lol. Maybe.
@[member="Jak Sandrow"] *struggles in headlock, stop when remembering that battling sarcastic dubstep plants is hopeless*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom