Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Me Up Into The Wild Blue Yonder

While I had an appreciation for boarding vessels in an EVA suit and ground-fighting I'd really never flown alongside other Jedi pilots. As such I'd reached out to [member="Allyson Locke"] to see about going out with her and a few other pilots. I had my own vessel back at the Shadow HQ but I wanted to go out with the rest of the pilots on equal footing or wings I guess. Plus I needed to learn how to work with at least some level of teamwork and pilots from my knowledge tended to have an incredible amount of that teamwork. Now was as good a time as any to learn how NOT to be such a rogue element....

Yawning, Allyson wandered into the hanger with a cup of caf and a granola bar. She had been out late with the rest of the Spacy pilots after losing a bet. The bet made her wallet mighty light and she regretted every minute of it. Groaning, Allyson remembered the sim and the small mistake she made. She was out of touch for the time being and today she would grind the sim to make sure she was in tip top shape – then challenge the little upstart that threw down the gantlet.

A pair of slender fingers pinched the bridge of her nose as the XO moved closer to the part of the hanger that belonged to the Onyx Squad. It had been some time since she had wandered down here, and Allyson wondered if Aubrey was hiding in her office at this time. She was fond of the Commander and she wished she was able to be around more. Still, work with the shadows and command lessons were starting to take their toll on the Corellian.

Allyson put the mug down and stood beside her X-Wing, she wore her spacy slacks which were embroidered with the First Class Bloodstripes she had earned during the invasion of Anoat, a mission she shouldn’t have walked away from – but she did. Rolling her shoulders back she began to type quickly setting up the X-Wing. A small BB droid beeped and quickly reminded the woman that she had a guest. Looking over her shoulder, she noticed [member="Andorreth Vikar"]. Removing the aviator sunglasses, she was usually found in, she smiled. “You’re the one that contacted me, right? Looking to do a little flying? Allyson Locke, Lt. Commander and XO of Onyx Squadron.” She turned from the computer terminal and held out her hand. She recognized Andorreth, but the man wouldn’t recognize her. The mission they had been on she was under her alias with the Shadows. To him, Adele was the Shadow operative and Allyson was just a simple pilot.

I'd been wandering the hangar when [member="Allyson Locke"] mentioned me. Looking at her I ran my left hand through shaggy black hair and said "Aye that'd be me, pleasure to meet you Lt. Locke." Glancing over her flight uniform I noticed the bloodstripes. "Seems you're quite the woman Miss Locke, not everyone knows the significance of those stripes." I was Corellian and I knew that those particular stripes were usually awarded after death. Gently inclining my head towards her I raised back up and shook her hand warmly. I felt at ease somehow...Something about her was familiar though and I couldn't place it....I guess if she deigned to tell me she would. For now though I'd see what flight training involved....

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom