Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Syndcate's Flairs

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
Was suggested to post this here to ask.

Wondering if it is possible to have 4 side flairs added alongside the HSC Flair to represent the other Syndicates apart of Hutt Space Coalition, as it is built up by 5 major Syndicates? (as found in the application that was approved) Since the HSC is made up of these groups some of us feel that it would better represent the differences inside the group.

oJ7K4MF.png

7Q24wGW.png

TteIOAQ.png

USQ8Tj2.png

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
Koda Fett Koda Fett

So I am not talking about them being minor factions that was not even the thought process of me asking. What I am talking about is that the HSC tag more closely represents the Hutt side of it but not the other 4. The HSC as a whole is made up of 5 head syndicates (The Hutt's, The Family, The Kraken Coalition, The Exchange, the Pykes). As evident above, there are quite a few onboard for the representation within the HSC who want to be able to shine just as much.

Koda Fett Koda Fett

So I am not talking about them being minor factions that was not even the thought process of me asking. What I am talking about is that the HSC tag more closely represents the Hutt side of it but not the other 4. The HSC as a whole is made up of 5 head syndicates (The Hutt's, The Family, The Kraken Coalition, The Exchange, the Pykes). As evident above, there are quite a few onboard for the representation within the HSC who want to be able to shine just as much.
Totally understandable, and I can see that much. I'm of the mind the broader HSC flair serves fine for the faction and that additional flairs aren't needed, is all. I'm not fussed about either outcome here.

Business, Espionage & Faith
I completely agree with Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree , as someone who is heavily invested in The Family it would be fantastic to have our own flare, HSC is simply a coalition of crime syndicates, and in my case the HSC flair does NOT represent who Marcella is, she belongs to The Family and nobody else. Therefore, I believe that the syndicates should be fairly represented instead of solely the Hutts as the Hutts are not the only component of HSC.

I know the flair says "Hutt Space Coalition" but our characters are not entirely a part of the coalition, they are a part of their respective syndicates that each represent a significant portion of the coalition, each with their unique, dissimilar aesthetic and purpose. The Family, Kraken Coalition, The Exchange and the Pyke Syndicate have worked hard to make the HSC what it is. We are not the same.

and in my case the HSC flair does NOT represent who Marcella is, she belongs to The Family and nobody else.

"I'm not a SWRP writer, I belong to the Hutt Space Coalition and nobody else."

We are not the same.

Then why are you even in a Coalition lmao just go solo, Queen

Look, I'mma give you guys the flairs because I'm in a cheery mood and the system can handle it easily, but part of me wants to instigate this conversation even further because the mental gymnastics on display here are pretty impressive and popcorny.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
"I'm not a SWRP writer, I belong to the Hutt Space Coalition and nobody else."

Then why are you even in a Coalition lmao just go solo, Queen

Look, I'mma give you guys the flairs because I'm in a cheery mood and the system can handle it easily, but part of me wants to instigate this conversation even further because the mental gymnastics on display here are pretty impressive and popcorny.

Thank you, Tefka. Lol please forgive my associates, their passion is something I love to see. I appreciate your consideration greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom