Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion SWTOR Curiosity

Hey agin folks. For sometime I have been watching clips and playthroughs of Star Wars the Old Republic game. Due to the lack of the proper gaming platform I‘m not able to play it myself but admittedly I‘m intrigued about it.

So I want to ask any fellow writers who had played Old Republic a few questions if they’re willing to answer.

1) Your favorite class to play?

2) Your favorite species to play?

3) Your favorite companions(npcs)?

4) Some of the funniest moments in the game for you?

5) Saddest moment in the game for you?

6) One of most epic moments in the game for you?

7) Toughest opponents in the game in your personal opinion?

8) Favorite Storyline?

9) Most interesting places/worlds to in SWTOR from your personal opinion?

Last edited:
1: Sith Inquisitor
2: Chiss (For Agent)
3: Khem Val
4: The Agent on any run, is like James Bond. Seduces and Bangs Everyone, it is honestly quite impressive. Even a Sith Lady whom I still think is the only class to do it. Second is only to Darth Baras Scream.
5: When I realized I was not getting the starship at the start as a Smuggler. I had to think and almost said nothing really, except maybe a love pairing in the Jedis Storyline. That honestly sucked as it made you choose a Dark or Lightside choice on letting their love go on or not.
6: Dark Side Choice, Ramming Speed!
7: This is generally up in the air but the worst is any that have Agent. I don't know why but it always kicks you in the groin hard on those, Tatooine being the one that broke my spirit and made me quit for several months. Gold Boss to mind you, no partying up.
8: Honestly every storyline is perhaps the most boring and convulted you can find. Sith Inquisitor is honestly the best one, Sith Warrior for the path to glory. Agent while I love it, is just BORING. Jedi have some decent ones and the soldier has some moments...but a majority just succkkkk. Go play the Eternal Empire instead of the regular run.
9: Drommand Kaas by far is one of the most interesting with Alderaan being second. Only issue with Alderaan is just the sheer number of enemies that will constantly agro you or events. Drommand Kaas and Korriban, places to roleplay, do not thankfully.

Honestly, I hate the game now. I will not quote my full thoughts but there is no real roleplay on it anymore, I can't explain in more detail but a big reason I have problems with it now. Also the grind is just unbearable now, the mid point on Tatooine is beyond boring and will break some peoples spirits...Nar Shadda being a close second in the realm of annoyance.

But yeah, those are my thoughts.
Minuteman75 Minuteman75

1) Sith Warrior
2) Rattataki
3) HK-55
4) HK-55 Failing to exterminate spiders, just needed some benny hill music.
5) Losing access to your companions at the start of the Eternal Empire story arc, plus the death of Darth Marr an actual competent Sith who wasn't out for himself.
6) Beating the 'greatest sith in the galaxy' with a simple phrase.
7) Honestly, I cannot remember struggling but this could have been because of my role in a Guild.
8) Rishii because I'm invested in Revan's story arc (Even if it was poorly delivered) and birbs. I bet you couldn't tell from my main PC.
9) Iokath - Machine uprising? Always a classic in Sci-fi plus it beat Ep 7 to the punch on planet-sized super weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom