Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP's Hottest Female Character Contest 2014

[member="Thessa Kai"]

Oh, I still got it out for you sister. I heard a certain someone was in the Fringe chats, campaigning for a vote. Just wait til you come back on Skype. I'll be waiting.

<_<

Sam Jhovna said:
[member="Jonathon Patches"] - A girl's best girlfriend
HA! I'm sorry, have we met?

tumblr_m3v9vlsvpi1qbxlwho1_500.gif

You clearly don't know me all that well, Miss [member="Sam Jhovna"]

I would argue you would be hard pressed to find another woman to agree. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jonathon Patches"] Aw, and here I heard you were a great listener. Can't a girl keep all her secrets. :p

Sam Jhovna said:
[member="Jonathon Patches"] Aw, and here I heard you were a great listener. Can't a girl keep all her secrets. :p
And that's the big question isn't it? Of COURSE I am a great listener; the best really! But the question is, can I keep a secret, Miss [member="Sam Jhovna"] ? :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jonathon Patches"] Why do I feel so dirty asking you for something other than sex right now? Like you could prostitute out handshakes, bubble gum, or toothpaste and yet still smile charmingly at me over drinks that very evening.

I mean, usually have to be with a guy for a few weeks before I ask where this relationship is going. With you right now? We pass in a crowd and I already feel eight months pregnant with lies.

I believe it's called the Patches effect, Miss [member="Sam Jhovna"] . Everything should feel a little dirty with me.

However, let me assure you, in the event you find yourself eight months pregnant, there will be no mere passing through a crowd. More than likely, you will find me running through it -or away - as fast as possible.

tumblr_loex35Jf2Q1qaeqoco1_250.gif

But I assure you, I will do it with a smile. ;)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jonathon Patches"] Fine. It's settled then. I'll have your baby and make you pay outrageous amounts of child support to float my lifestyle of vanity for the next 100 years. All the while raising the baby as an Assassin to come and hunt you down and deliver your unconscious body into the hands of Ti'cira. (There may or may not be a coffee table involved somewhere in this scheme) ...Ah well. Details details.

Lunch some time? Call me babe! Luv ya! :D

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Lunch? Well in my experience, lunch doesn't usually lead to baby making; though I am quite amused how I appear to have little say in the matter.

While a part of me is EXTREMELY intrigued about winding up someone's coffee table (seriously, that would be fun to RP for at least a few threads... think of all the things a coffee table would observe!), and somehow you make a game of the hunter and hunted seem very appealing... if you raise our baby... that's like, what, 18 years before they can hunt me down? I sincerely doubt with the lifestyle I lead you can expect the child to reach a suitable age to hunt me down before I meet my maker; let alone expect to see one-hundred years of child support payments out of me.

So let's cut to the chase, and go straight to dinner and drinks, and three to five years fighting over custody, before my sad but inevitable disappearance.

tumblr_m8jzb2aSxE1qdye1ho1_r1_250.gif

x.gif

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jonathon Patches"] Your honesty arouses me. And you're obviously either too smart or too evil for me to unravel you further. So I suppose I must forsake my quest at this early venture.

We never even dated. Nor met. And yet this has been a wonderfully productive DTR. I wish all my boyfriend could be more like you. Cheers. :D

ALL of your boyfriends? Is that anyway to speak to the illegitimate father of your future-fictional child?

I was just getting warmed up!

tumblr_m8jzb2aSxE1qdye1ho5_r1_250.gif

... They always run when I am getting warmed up.

Till next time, Miss [member="Sam Jhovna"]

Delila Castillon said:
[member="Thessa Kai"]

Oh, I still got it out for you sister. I heard a certain someone was in the Fringe chats, campaigning for a vote. Just wait til you come back on Skype. I'll be waiting.

<_<
The people have spoken!

And what makes you think I'll ever get on skype again?
>.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom