Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP's Hottest Female Character Contest 2014

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Since it was so popular last year, I decided to give out a try once more.
You asked for it, (okay, well maybe not directly, but....) you're getting it!
Introducing the contest above all other contests....who is the hottest female character of SWRP in 2014? Who will be crowned? Who will receive the most votes? When will Thane stop asking these stupid questions?

Alright, so the rules are simple. I'm only going to change one rule from last year, mainly because some people thought it unfair, and I'll start with that one first.
1. To qualify to vote, you must have at least a post count of 100. This is only to deter people from creating characters simply for the game.
2. You may vote for as many characters as you would like.
3. Double votes by one account WILL NOT be counted, however you may vote for the same character from different sub accounts.
4. Guys and gals may both participate.
5. You may vote for your own character if you feel inclined to do so (but please don't be that person :p).
6. Voting ends next Saturday at 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time. No votes submitted after that time will be counted.

Thanks guys, and have fun. Remember this is just a friendly competition. NOW COMMENCE THE VOTING!!

EDIT: Oh, and the winner will receive a special prize from me. ;)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Thane said:
however you may vote for the same character from different sub accounts.
Syn wins. GG. Everyone can go home now. >_>

No, but seriously, WHYYY did this have to start the day after Ashe went from holo-adult-star body to tween kawaii body?! ;n;

I vote for myself... because now, nobody else wiiiiill.... *sobs in a corner, alone, in the fetal position*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom