Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Favorite Quotes

I believe I posted this long ago in a galaxy far far away. However it was lost in the purge (or it just died off, either way).

So I thought I'd post it again. What are your favorite IC quotes from SWRP? It doesn't have to be your character, just a quote.

I'll start with my favorite. Literally just posted it and I already love that quote. So good. Source is from my best friend who says it to me all the time whenever we discuss certain events about our past. Figured it fit the moment Onyx was going through and decided to slap it in. Easily one of my favorite moments of his.

The Onyx said:
"Sometimes giving up and dying doesn't mean you are weak, it just means you are strong enough to let go."

So what are your favorite quotes?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"I'm Batman" - A Micheal Keaton playby

"..." - A one Information Broker, speechless

"...peasants" - This one redheaded woman

"...Smash!" - A one busty fabulous character

~ Love Machine ~ - Thane's Cane

Abigail

A
"I want... to go home..." ~Teferi Efreet. Saddens me each time I remember it, as he was the first Grandmaster to my knowledge

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Judah Dashiell said:
"Miss Arceneau, I'm not an educated man, but don't think me a fool. "

[member="Alric Kuhn"]
Alric Kuhn said:
“Dearest. Darling. Danger. Please, just get to what you want.”

“I'm eager to say no so I can see the look on your face.”

Alric Kuhn said:
"And i'm going to remind you. You didn't have to save me. It was your choice."

Alric Kuhn said:
“This is Danger Arceneau. One of the only people in the galaxy I can call my friend without even a hint of irony. ”

Alric Kuhn said:
“Were far from done.”

“I don't care how long it takes. A day. A month. A year. A decade.”

“I'll make it up to you.”

“I promise.”

[member="Noxu Za'tire"]

Noxu Za'tire said:
Oh crap! The princess is pissed! Oh, poodoo. We better start makin' it all better for Princess Rose!"

"I've dealt with your poodoo for long enough! Always beratin' me and seethin'! The only reason I ever dealt with it is because I LOVED you, but not now... now I know what you're really like! You're the most stuck-up piece of bantha fodder that I will EVER know!"

Noxu Za'tire said:
I'm sorry,

One day,...I would hope you can forgive me, but...

I don't ever expect you to.

Connor Harrison said:
”I know you feel you are too young to be a Knight, but this quest for your crystal will test your resolve, your state of mind and your sheer determination to progress through the Order to become, one day, a Master. It will be a tricky journey, don’t get me wrong, but what happens today will be a crucial step forward for you. And I know you will do far better than you think. At this rate you’ll be Master in two weeks.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom