Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swiss-Army Mando [MC - Open]

Gray couldn't help but notice that [member="Melfa Exmoore"] seemed to not take what [member="Stardust Raxis"] had to say completely after the nonsense he made up earlier. He chuckled as he watched the Komodo glancing between her tail and Star's lekkus. Seemed he had found a new way to tease his wife after this, but also meant she might not be too happy with him later. So was the life of the married though, and he would rather tease her than get some later. So he just kept following the Alor of clan Ioren as he and the dragon-woman spoke with each other some more. He did find the fact Melfa's tail grows back interesting as well though. What would it be like to have a tail and then to know it would grow back if it ever came off? Would have come in handy after the trial.......

The way to the shop eventually was revealed and Gray was surprised it was a path of wooden planks. He figured it would be stone or metal since they were in a cave that also doubled as a mine after all. As they went along though the shop came into view, even if you couldn't really call it that based on the looks of it. A ship had gone down in here it seemed and been converted into a shop for the Alor of the clan. He wondered how it got down here though even if there was opening to the surface. But it was likely a question best left until after they had concluded their business though and could take their time. He said as he followed the dwarf to his shop, " Your clan certainly knows how to surprise people. Next you are going to tell us you have your own brewery down here and a tavern full of busty ladies.... Kind of hoping that's true right now." He smirked a bit as he finished speaking.

She gave a sigh and smiled to her husband, she also looked back to Melfa and gave a nod before she spoke and chuckled " hahah wish my lekku were like so, then I wouldn't have to try so damn hard to protect them....finding armor for them is very difficult you know" she said and chuckled again

When the shop was revealed star had to stop and shake he head in disbelief, for one how'd a ship get down here that is what got her, but the odd beauty she could see, the wooden path was like a mysterious way that led to the shop, she followed and elbowed her husband before making a face as if she didn't do it" dear there's a tavern I'm sure but the only buddy lady will need me...any more and you just look no touch
[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Melfa Exmoore"]

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
"Wat bust-ee," Melfa asked.

"It's a dame that likes to break things," replied Adi'vak without missing a beat.

"Wat dame."

"Oh look, we're here. Com'on in folks. Mind yer heads...eh, horns and headtails." Adi'vak lead them in through a port-side doorway propped open on an old, rusted pickaxe. Upon crossing the threshold of the durasteel door jam of the ship it became apparent that the ship itself had been in this particular location for...a very long time. Long enough to have been gutted and its skeletal structure re-supported with what was more akin to a brick-and-mortar home, complete with wooden floor, columns, and cross-beams.

Every wall, nook, and cranny was covered or filled with something - the majority of which were sharp and pointy somethings. Metal blades and weapons of a wide assortment from corners of the galaxy one might not expect to be here sat on wall mounts or within display cases. Several full suits of armor of varying makes stood at their posts looking as though they might spring to life to stop the unwary thief. Shields bearing various Clan sigils lined a far back wall. The right person with the right eye could tell that many of these things were crafted out of Beskar.

the_armor_shop_by_sweetmoon-d622tbg.jpg

"Mining supplies'll be back this way," Adi'vak hitched a thumb over his shoulder to indicate a short hall off to this side, "this is the armory, o'course."

"Ad'vak make this?" Melfa said as she picked a large broadsword off its stand as though it were a feather. The visual weight alone was enough to make even a strong human grunt with effort. She swung it once to test its balance.

"Some things," the man said as he paused in the doorway to the aforementioned hall, "I did make that one but don't get to spend as much time in the forge as I used to. Mostly my sons make the stuff now."

"Is good," said the Komodo with another swing before raising it to test the edge.

"Aye? It's mine. Made that one 'bout twenty years ago. Mostly it jes sits there lookin' pretty now. Com'on back 'n we'll git you your picks, Raxis." Adi'vak headed off down the hall to what would be the cargo hold of the ship.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Gray had to laugh at [member="Melfa Exmoore"] reaction and both Adi'vak and his wife [member="Stardust Raxis"] following comments to his kidding. He looked to Melfa and waited till he caught her eye and said as he held his hands out in front of his chest as if he was caressing a large pair of breasts, " Busty. Look at Star." He left it off there and wondered if she would get his meaning. He didn't have much time though to get a response from her before they arrived inside of Adi'vak's shop of endless wonders. The place was full of armor and weapons all made with a skilled hand and a careful eye. He even spotted a few beskar pieces in the mix, which he only knew because of the time he had spent around his mad scientist designers at WESTAR. He hoped they had not destroyed the lab again playing with explosives, corrosives, or flammable materials.

" Good, solid work here Alor Ioren. Plenty of beskar pieces too from the looks of it. Smith them by hand or did you go for more modern techniques to allow mass production?" Gray said as he followed the man towards the mining supplies. He was a little curious about how the clan handled the production of their items right now. He hadn't seen anything yet to point towards more modern equipment, not that the best stuff was forged using it. It just seemed that with these quality of goods there should be room to adapt some more mass produced items following their developed techniques. It didn't matter though right now because they had supplies to purchase.

Stardust walked along as she rolled her eyes then gave a look to her husband, damn him and his innuendos, she moved beside him and gently nodded his chest as she then looked away as if nothing had happened a , she gave a smile

She looked around in awe* alor Loren, thesp works look amazing and beautifully crafted * she said as her hand gentky brushed one then nodded a sshe looked to the alor and followed to the supplies

[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Melfa Exmoore"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom