Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swiss-Army Mando [MC - Open]

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
Mandalore
Clan Ioren Beskar Mines
Open to all Mandalorian Clan members.

They say a knife is a warrior's tool, useful for many things. Melfa hadn't owned a knife in years, she'd never needed one, but when everyman was a warrior in a place like this, apparently there was demand for the everyman's tool. Something small and portable, adaptable to various needs. Mandalorians were adaptable but often lacked in finesse.

What they needed were options and something to confuse or entertain them during their downtime. Miner and engineer Adi'vak Ioren had just the thing in mind and it was a little bit Swiss.

The mine was dark and dingy as most mines usually were. There was nothing remarkable about it except perhaps the contents within. The lights flickered and dirt dropped from the low ceilings; Melfa smacked her head on a support beam following the short-statured man into his domain, leaving behind Komodan curses in her wake.

"Here," Adi'vak pushed an item into the clawed hands of Melfa, "this is what we are going to make."

"Wat," the Komodo blinked, unraveling four clawed digits to peek at what she held, "this?"

"It's an army knife."

Melfa blinked at the rounded thing. It might've been weighty in her grip were her hands not twice the size of a normal humans, "It blunt," she grunted.

"No, yeh have te open it," said the man who lifted the glowbeam in his hand, "open it. It'sa multi-tool fer on the battlefield. There's a knife an nipper an'a bottle open'r an'a corckscrew an-" Adi'vak watched her fumble with the thing, clawed sausage fingers incapable of the fine dexterity required to operate the instrument.

Melfa dropped it to the ground with a resounding metallic ping.

"Can throw it at enemy, ha?" she grinned and he winced under the flash of her fangs, "make good duckegg."

"Goose egg."

"Wat goose."

"Nevermind. Why don't you take this instead," Adi'vak handed her a pickaxe.

Melfa grasped it firmly and with familiarity, gave it a swooping twirl before sinking it into the nearby rock wall with minimal effort.

Adi'vak's bushy white eyebrows raised into his receding hairline, "Well at least you can use one of those. Let's get to work."

Blackthorne

Adi'vak lead to an open chamber, a command chamber, and stepped over to a table. Remnants of old mining parties remained; tools, holopads, rations. Melfa took up what appeared to be a week-old turkey leg and promptly crunched down onto the bone. She chewed loudly.

Adi'vak made a face.

"That's been there fer..."

Crunch, crack, crunch. Gulp. Melfa tongued a bone splinter from between her teeth and took another bite.

"Eh," the man waved a dismissive hand, "nevermind. Help yourself. Save me the trouble of cleanin' it up." He began to rifle through a mess of holoflimsies and datapads.

"We'll be down in the Deep, most of the surface mines are dry now in this location, but we broke ground on a new layer a few weeks back. It's not as rich, but it'll do the job for small projects like this. Got some nasty beasties down there," beady brown eyes looked up from where he stood at the incessant sound of crinkling paper to find the Komodo balling up a Mandoburger wrapper and shoving it in her mouth, "are you paying attention?"

"Have pick," she hoisted the pick with her tail and brandished it about, "will mine, Ha?" Melfa picked at her teeth with a claw.

Adi'vak sighed, "Right. You mined obsidian on Wayland, eh? Nasty business, that."

"Is rock," Melfa replied, "is mine. Wat nasty."

"Well, Wayland of course. The Witches and beasts, Force corruption," Adi'vak wondered if perhaps he wasn't looking at the result of her time spent there. He eyed the horns on her head, "are those natural?"

"Komodi horns mark of beauty, like crown. We royalty." Melfa nodded.

"Komodi..." Adi'vak didn't know much about the race but he'd heard enough to make an uninformed opinion of what was widely associated as a gypsy nuisance of the galaxy. He wanted to threaten her, make sure she knew her place, but thought better of it as she picked up another leg bone from the table and casually crunched into it as though it were a cracker. At least feeding her wouldn't be an issue ... unless she started munching on the tools.

"Right then! Let's start loading supplies on the train. How much can you manage?"

"Give Melfa all things."

"If you say so."

Gray needed beskar, and he needed some badly. He had lost his right hand to the Mandalorians current Mand'alor Ra Vizsla not long ago. He had had it replaced with a standard cybernetic hand, but he hated the thing. It was fragile, glitchy, and shocked him if he moved it too suddenly. So he planned to get a custom one made instead of one of these off the self models. He had learned quickly how terrible that idea was with these things, and he wanted to use beskar to replace his current one with a new one. And so to that end, Gray had come to Mandalore to a mine belonging to Clan Ioren. The fact they were okay with this was a good sign, but he had come ready to gather the stuff himself.

So here Gray was heading down into the depths of the mine. It was not the first time nor going to be the last time he was inside one, but at least this time around he had an advantage he hadn't had before. He came in wearing a HE suit and HE helmet that his company made. The thing was made to do this kind of work, and so far it was working pretty well. The headlamp was illuminating the way with no fear of igniting possible gases and the echo locator was mapping out the surrounding shafts so he could find his way back out if need be later. He just wished he had brought some to give to the local miners to use.

Gray eventually found his way into what was a rest area for the miners and saw two people there. One was a man that must be the foreman and the other was a tall reptilian lady. This was the first time he had encountered one of her kind, but that was just how the Mandalorian people were. You never knew what races proudly proclaimed to be Mandalorian, and no one would fault them for it. So he just pulled off his helmet as he came forward. He smiled to them in as friendly a fashion as he could as he said, " Greetings! I'm Gray, and who might y'all be? A dwarf and dragon guarding a horde of jewels deep under the mountain?" His smile shifted into a smirk as he finished speaking. He knew it was a bad joke, but he didn't care. He just hoped they were not hostile. Last thing he needed was to have to use the only weapon on him right now, his lightsaber.

[member="Melfa Exmoore"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

She had came with gray to give him a hand...so he could get a hand, since he had recently lost his right hand to the current manda'lore she had it sat on staying with him whoever she could go...even if she hadn't been the one punished it still scarred her yet it also showed her that her husband was the strongest man she had ever seen...

In any case she was following in behind him, her eyes adjusting to the low light as she wore her armor and helmet as the night vision kicked in allowing for safe sight

When she entered the rest area she saw a large...probably larger then her reptilian standing eating something and a human...the reptile was one she hadn't seen quite interesting for sure. She rolled her eyes at his joke and gave a chuckle standing beside him"and I am his riduur Stardust it's a pleasure to meet you" alright she had on her was her sabers and westar
[member="Melfa Exmoore"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Blackthorne

"What's yer name again?" Adi'vak asked as he handed another supply crate over to the Komodo, "Melpa?"

"Am Melfa," Melfa replied. She stood presently loading supplies into a miner's trolly: tools, gear, tech, rations, weapons. They would be down in the deep mines for several days so they would need to take everything required with them now.

"Only one pitstop on the way, Melfa," said Adi'vak, "that'll be my shop at the Throat Junction."

"Shop?" Melfa perked, claws digging into the wooden bracers of a weapons crate as she took it from the man, "What sell?"

"Miner's supplies mostly, and some forging supplies. Utility things. Useful things. Little things, big things," the man smiled broadly, "you Komodi...you're traders aren'tcha?"

"Master trader," Melfa nodded proudly, "Komodi know value of credit-"

She was cut off by the arrival of two more people, strangers from the curious look on Adi'vak's face as they approached and gave their introductions. The Ioren Clan leader gave a cautionary greeting in Mando'a and a nod, "Raxis," he said and then nodded to Stardust, "Ma'am. I am Alor Adi'vak Ioren, welcome to the Ioren mines. I'd shake your hand but I understand the Mand'alore took it..." the man motioned to Gray with an amiable smile. He chuckled.

"What dworf?" Melfa said, eyeing Adi'vak.

"Short people," said Adi'vak, rolling up onto the balls of his feet, "I'm not that short."

Melfa turned a heated yellow stare upon Gray and Stardust, "Am Melfa."

"We're just about to head down into the Blood Trenches where we've opened up a new tunnel," Adi'vak moved to grab another supply crate, "you folks joining us? We'll need to get more rations if'n ya are."

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Gray chuckled at the other Alor comment about his hand. He was sure he was going to hear no end to the hand jokes, but that didn't mean he couldn't have fun with it. He was likely going to joke about it himself, so there was nothing he could get upset about if others did too. He just nodded to the other man then turned his attention to the woman and said, " Well it is a pleasure to meet you Melfa. Got some good horns there. Kind of remind me of the horns on this skull of a creature called a 'Wyrra' on the planet Tel'erra. Not sure what they look like alive but from what I hear they are kind of like a mythosaur with wings and a little smaller."

Gray turned his attention to Alor Adi'vak next and said, " No need to get more rations for me. I can go a while without water and food. I will likely need a pick though. Just realized I forgot to bring one with me. Any way I could bum one off you?" He just kept grinning as he waited for a reply. His tone as he spoke with the man had been completely serious when he mentioned going without food and water. There were perks to being a force user, especially when you practiced endurance and maintaining a constant state of force use like he did.

[member="Melfa Exmoore"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

She rolled her eyes yet she gave a grin, she had heard so many jokes about grays hand she could make a book on it, she'd name it I gotta hand it to ya.

She turned her attention to [member="Melfa Exmoore"] for a moment and bowed"a pleasure and honor to meet you, your the first of your kind I've seen ever"she said as she listned to her husband"hmmm haven't seen those things yet bet they look cool

Sheets looked to the alor at the mention of rations"no need for me either I have to have high calorie rations do to my body uses about twice as much a normal person uses but as gray said could use a pick though
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Blackthorne

"Tell ye what," Adi'vak handed off the last supply crate to Melfa and stretched, "we'll get you some picks at my shop on the way. I think Melfa here was curious to see the place anyways. Hop aboard."

The man motioned for them towards the passenger car of the train as he moved to take up the conductor's car just ahead of it. Melfa ducked inside, finding the interior far roomier than she'd expected. Given the bare essential set-up of bench seats along either side and handlebars down the middle, it seemed as though it had many years of use to speak of.

Melfa took a seat towards the front where she could see Adi'vak through the doorway that looked into the backside of the conductor's car. Legs stretched, they easily reached the other side of the car. She hooked her clawed feet along the edge of the opposite bench seat, tail lolling lazily on the floor beneath her.

Adi'vak glanced back to see that [member="Gray Raxis"] and [member="Stardust Raxis"] had taken their own seats before firing up the engines. Soon enough they were rumbling down the tracks and swallowed up by a narrow trolley tunnel.

Thumbing the initials of someone carved into the wooden bench back, Melfa glanced around the car with a flick of her forked tongue, "Is old," the Komodo proclaimed over the noise.

"The Ioren mines are some of the oldest. They've been under the ownership of my clan for hundreds of years," Adi'vak said as he leaned in through the doorway. He'd lit up an old cigar while tending to the engine controls and presently stood with it pinched to the side of his mouth, smoke puffs sucking quickly out through the open door, "it shut down about fifty years back when the last of the open beskar mines ran dry. Got passed around from Ioren Alor to Ioren Alor. We almost sold it about thirty years ago but my father raised a big stink. He weren't no Alor at the time, but the mantle fell upon him pretty suddenly, and when it did he reopened the place and put a lot of credits into opening new tunnels down in the Blood Trenches where no one else wanted to go. Turns out he had a nose for finding beskar."

"What make?" Melfa said, looking at Gray and Stardust.

"Well he's gonna make himself a new hand, o'course," Adi'vak chortled. Clearly he was making a joke.

Gray was glad that the Alor of clan Ioren was willing to let them buy some supplies they had forgotten. He was curious as to why there was a shop so deep down in the mine, but he had seen weirder things than that. It actually made some sense in its own way. The store would be closer to the mine and yet far less likely to be robbed. It was also safer from being attacked if an invasion or civil war broke out. So with all of that on his mind, Gray boarded the train car after the tall, dark, and scaly woman. He went to a seat that wasn't too far away from [member="Melfa Exmoore"] but was still offering her the room she needed. He was sure his wife [member="Stardust Raxis"] would come near him as well.

Gray left his helmet off while they traveled. He wasn't too worried about needing it right now. He watched the woman as she spoke with the mine owner. It was interesting how her tail swished across the floor and she was so tall. Made him wonder what brought her all the way down into the mine, and then she asked him just that question. A joke was made by the conductor about it being to replace his hand, which got a chuckle out of him. He said with a smile after, " Actually I am. Going to use beskar for the metal being used in the creation of my permanent replacement hand. Only beskar will do for a true Mandalorian right?" He held up his temporary cybernetic hand in the air and slow flexed the fingers up and down. He did it for a moment before he added, " Not sure what my wife is making though. Think she just followed me like a puppy from the house." He smirked at his wife before going on, " So what about you Ms. Melfa? What are you looking to make?"

She let [member="Melfa Exmoore"] enter first then gray then her as she ducked in then sat by gray as she settled in and relaxed with a smile as she let her helmet open on the back to let her lekkus put then removed her helmet and blinked a few times

She looked to the dragon lady...she looked interesting...someone star wouldn't mind getting to know, after all she craved knowledge and knowledge of a new species was perfect

She listned to the co.doctor and gray as she gave a chuckle and decided to Crack a joke"guess you could say he needed a hand to get something for his hand"she said and laughed again at her own joke, we'll gray I followed because your my husband and I think I may make a blade out of the beskar thinking like a dagger of some sorts"she said and looked to melfa "I am curious about you and what your making

Blackthorne

Adi'vak gave a bark of laughter, slapping a hand at his knee, "Too good, too good."

Melfa looked at the cybernetic hand and appraised it from her seat. That would fetch a pretty credit, it would. The Komodo's tail furled in circles as she thought on the question now rebounded back to her. What had Adi'vak called it?

"Melfa make mooti-too."

"Ah, she means'a multi-tool. I've hired Melfa here to help me with'a new project. An army knife for the clans," the Ioren Alor fished about through his pockets, steadying himself as the traincarts rumbled and wobbled down a particularly winding set of tunnel tracks. They were moving quite fast now and the wind roared through the open gateway between the passenger and conductor cars. He almost dropped his cigar from his mouth as it bumbled over a rough section of tracks. With a grunt he finally pulled the tool from his pocket, " 'ere we go. This is just a prototype made out of durasteel."

Adi'vak handed it to Melfa and motioned for her to pass it to Gray. Melfa eyed the thing sitting in her massive clawed hand about as useless to her as a crayon would be to a droid. She passed it over.

"We'll be making the main bulk of them out of Mandalorian Steel, but I'll have an assortment of Beskar sets for the Alors and special-folk. 'fraid we won't be making a Komodo-sized set though." Adi'vak roughly patted Melfa on the shoulder and turned back into the conductor car, "Nearly there now."

"Komodi not need mooti-too," Melfa said, crossing her arms indignantly.

A flood of light washed in through the train windows as they cleared through the tunnel and into a massive cavern expanse along a topmost train trestle nearly 50 feet high. Far down below an underground river could be seen with remnants of old train cars like skeletons of the mine's history.

"This is the Throat," Adi'vak called back, "it's what's left of the original Ioren mines. There's a mess of old trestle tracks below this one that lead into dry tributary mines. You can see the entrances towards ground level if you look. We don't use them anymore, mostly the mine creatures live in them now - nasty things. But it'll take us into the main miner's town called Junction."

Gray just continued to sit as he listened to both the dwarf and dragon-woman respond to his question. He took the tool from [member="Melfa Exmoore"] when she passed it to him and began to inspect it. The thing would be useful for sure and Gray was a fan of versatile items, which could be seen in the armors and updated m5 being sold by WESTAR now. He held it in his open right, metalic palm as he used his left hand to check out the different tools in it. He said as he continued to mess with it, " Multi-tool eh? I call mine my 'blaster'. Can open and close doors, make people stop trying to kill me, and keep people from getting away from several meters away. Also pretty darn good at persuading people if you hold it in people's faces." He just smiled a bit as he finished speaking. He entertained himself with it, but he didn't care if anyone else found it funny.

Gray finished looking over the tool and passed it off to [member="Stardust Raxis"] and said, " I am sure you don't Melfa. What with your claws and ability to breath fire all over the place." He turned his attention to Adi'vak and continued, " Do you have a company to handle to production of the tools? I own WESTAR and we can handle it for you on your behalf easily. Even willing to do it at cost then send them all to you to sell for whatever price you want. Only problem though is my designers are one step shy of being mad scientists. They may play around with them a bit before they get to you." He just grinned a bit as he remembered the time he walked into the lab to find them dancing in an acid rain while wearing silicar suits.

She gave a smile as she retrieved the tool from gray and looked it over, very cool thing for sure, lots of tools that had different uses for many situations to come"claws and fire are helpful, I should know about the fire part being useful especially to keep people back or roast them...."she said as she passed the tool back up"oh dear, your designers are mad scientist I mean who freaking ask for you to wearing a prototype sheld that may or may not work...."she said a she chuckled"on the bright side sometimes crazy is good opens the mind I heard but I rather not try it myself

[member="Gray Raxis"][member="Melfa Exmoore"]

Blackthorne

"Ahhh, rrraggarrrassta," Melfa grinned over a snarling chuckle; her tail end flipped in amusement, "mebe Melfa show you fire sometime, ha?"

"Should prob'ly save it for the Blood Trenches," Adi'vak said over his cigar, "creatures down there 'aven't been culled in a bit. I expect we'll have a welcoming party waiting for us."

Another short tunnel swallowed them in stone. The air rushing through the cabins grew stale and cold, musty. A hint of oil and grease could be detected as they passed by several live automated perimeter turrets built into the walls at either side of the tunnel. The end glowed with a pale greyish-gold and soon the rock of the mountains belched them out into a second massive cavern. Junction sat below under the rays of sunlight filtering in through openings in the rock ceiling.

3c5c3154944c4615883e71e9219811d6.jpg
The train slowed along the elevated trestle, coming in on the third of several levels. Other trains could be heard in operation above and below. The sound of working men and women, voices from the walkways, machinery in the background. They came to a stop within a station of stone. Adi'vak stepped out from the Conductor's car and waited for the others to join him at the rail-lift that would take them to ground level.

"Welcome to Junction," he puffed on his cigar, "not much to look at now. Pretty empty and run-down compared to how it were in its golden age, but it's cozy."

"Adi'vak live here?" Melfa asked.

"That's right," the old man nodded, "Adi'vak live here. Me and my family and the rest of Clan Ioren. Ain't nobody livin' down here that isn't a member. We're a mining clan, always have been."

The Komodo gave the place a considering look as the lift slowly inched its way down. She then glanced to Gray and his wife, "What Clan Raxis?"

Gray just sat back with a smile as [member="Melfa Exmoore"] had gotten a kick out of his joke. That was good and a good bit of insight into the large dragon lady. He wouldn't have to worry too much about her taking his impulsive joking too seriously. He had been shot at and punched a few times because someone couldn't take a joke or catch onto his sarcasm, and he was happy to see that was unlikely with these two. So he just listened as they spoke and started to become curious as to the actual dangers that would be seen in the Blood Trenches. The Alor of clan Ioren had mentioned the place and its hazards a few times now, but no real details as of yet that could really give Gray a solid idea. He imagined some giant insectiods that crawled around from all angles of the stone shafts on a singular minded march to devour all who trespassed up their domain. He was likely wrong, but it was the image in his head that he couldn't shake off. No matter what though, he was beginning to feel that his non-combat armor designed for exploration and labor wasn't going to be very protective here. He was also regretting leaving his pistol back on his ship, but that was for another reason more than the need for it.

The train eventually pulled up into Junction, and it took Gray's breath away for a moment. He had been to plenty of mines by this point in his life due to his job as CEO of SocMin Fed, the mining branch of Justice Shipping. He was use to towns made out of metal and plaster with the sole job of housing the workers and their equipment. He was use to tunnels supported by lumber and durasteel beams with larger hollows acting as meeting points for the shafts and workers alike. He was use to large holes dug deep into ground with no opening above as workers tirelessly stripped every resource they could find. He was use to all of that, but not to the mixture of old and new that was Junction. It felt like a ruin from a civilization long past, yet there were signs of modern technology all around. The trains moving around, the lifts carrying people and goods from level to level, and the cables connecting buildings to generators. It was breath taking to find such a place in a natural hollow of Mandalore.

Gray listened to both Adi'vak and Melfa speak once more after they had arrived at their location. It was still an odd thought to him that anyone lived anywhere so permanently after growing up as a spacer, but it was even weirder for him to hear that clan Ioren had lived here for generations. He was contemplating what that must have been like when the dragon woman's question brought him back to reality. He looked to her and said with a half smile on his face, " Everywhere, but nowhere. We are kind of drifters. We go where we are needed or need to be. At least for now. Hopefully one day we will find a more permanent home for ourselves......" His mind began to drift back to the sight of Junction as he finished speaking. Would his clan one day have a place like this for there own? A place that just immediately told others "Raxis" on sight without any need for further explanation? He hoped so and was determined to work towards it for the sake of his clan.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Soon as they pulled into three junction stardust looked out in pure awe, it was a entire city underground...just like you'd here in Texas strokes about dwarves and stuff, just a giant city bustling with activity workers going to and from places come out with or entering with known, having picks sharp as can be and those leaving having point blunted by the hard days work. She had almost forgotten that the alor of the Loren clan had said something about giant insectoids roaming in some tunnels...she had her combat armor and helmet, but she she had her sabers and westar still not as prepared for them as she would want to be

She then looked to [member="Gray Raxis"] as he told [member="Melfa Exmoore"] as she nodded"he's right our home is wherever we sit down and lay to sleep" she said and patted his shoulder with a smile and gave a nod, she hoped one day to see a place that clan raxis would call a permanent home, till then she would help her husband achieve that dream"

Blackthorne

"Like Komodi," Melfa replied as the lift gate closed behind them, "Komodan home lost, Komodi anger spirits long ago."

"Your kind are vagabonds," Adi'vak remarked as he leaned against the lift rail, the groaning of the engine sounding over his voice as they began to descend the levels, "live in caravans in space, don't ya? I think I've seen one of your vagrant fleets during those few short years I left the clan to war."

"Komodi travel, trade, take what need."

"Aye," Adi'vak smirked over at Gray, "bunch of gypsies is what the Commandos call yer lot. But I think maybe they've a greater purpose yet."

"Can mine," Melfa grinned, fangs glinting as the lift passed through a beam of sunlight pouring in from the cavern ceiling openings.

"We'll see. Now, Raxis, you said something about your company producing my little project. I might be interested in a business arrangement. I haven't exactly a large setup for production much beyond a handful of pieces made per week. Why don't we talk shop."

The lift reached the bottom level, gate slowly springing open to grant them passage out to the main level of Junction. Melfa followed behind the Alor, her eyes moving to [member="Stardust Raxis"] and her strange headtails.

"What is," she pointed a hooked claw at them, "have seen before. You are Twik'ek, yih? Why horns soft like noodle?"

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray listened to what [member="Melfa Exmoore"] had to say about her people. They seemed rather similar to what Gray had been through growing up. That got a bit of a smile out of him because most hadn't lived a similar life like that before. He wondered what exactly it was like for her though growing up. His life had been odd even for a spacer. He was raised by a Mandalorian father in the fashion of the commandos and joined in his father's mercenary work, but his mother had raised him in much the fashion her family lived. The Watchers were true space gypsies, flying around in small fleets from system to system. They would salvage, scavenge, and smuggle on top of any other odd job they learned to do. They were not disciplined or willing to engage in combat the way his father's people did, but they still held the same sense of family. He had grown up in this environment mixed with discipline and freedom of will that even he couldn't really explain. He imagined it was not the same for the dragon-woman, but he might be wrong.

They eventually reached the bottom of the lift and everyone began to leave it. Gray followed them off as well. He heard and saw Melfa's question about [member="Stardust Raxis"] lekkus. He smirked a bit as he said in reply, " Those are lekku or head-tails. Twi'leks use them to seduce people by making everyone around them become aroused and infatuated with them. You think Zeltrons are bad about that, then you just need to wait till Star there really wants to seduce someone." He winked to Star as he finished speaking. He wasn't sure if she would play along or set things straight, but he was enjoying himself. He probably wasn't the best person to explain things to others because of that habit of his either. He then turned his attention to Adi'vak and said, " Well we can handle to production of how ever much beskar you send us. Whatever you send us we can turn into the multi-tool and ship back to you or where ever it is you want us to send it. If you want to chat over the details then we can do that once we finish the trip down into those Blood Trenches. Good for you?" He left it off there as he waited for a reply and continued to follow the Alor of Clan Ioren.

She gave a sniled as she listened, her life was a mix of both she had a home on naboo with her parents and a home on a cruiser traveling with her parents around while they did business, so she could understand both styles of life as odd as it would seem, however I'd she was offered to live on a ship or a house on a planet she'd go for the house

She rolled her eyes to gray response about the question of hl her lekku, she wanted to play along but since melf didn't seem to know she had to explain it correctly" well melf, if I may nickname you so, lekku actually house part of the brain in the upper portion, the rest is nerve endings. Ever heard of lekku massages? Well they exist because when a lekku us massaged it creates a lot of stimulation being pleasure, however punch swish her cut and it would be the worst pain ever....I should know"she said as she followed
[member="Gray Raxis"][member="Melfa Exmoore"]

Blackthorne

Adi'vak tossed a wayward glance over at Gray as he explained the headtails but kept his own remarks on the subject to himself.

"Head...tail," Melfa paused mid-stride, her own tail curling forwards. The Komodo passed her yellow gaze back and forth between it and the lekku on Stardust's head. They didn't look anything alike. However the extended explanation from the twi'lek herself did make some sense. Sort of.

Melfa gave a delayed nod and moved to continue following the men, "Komodi horns strong."

"And a thing of beauty, like a crown," Adi'vak added whimsically from ahead, chuckling.

The Komodo grinned proudly, "Like crown. Sssa...very hurt if break or cut, like that," she motioned to the lekku, "het, not tail. Tail grow back."

"It grows back?" the Alor lofted a brow as he walked, weaving through the people at what appeared to be the city square of Junction. He passed by a clock tower of old design, all gears and skeletal frame visible through the glass face.

"Yih."

"I'll be damned."

Melfa paused to look up at the tower, head canting to one side as she examined it while walking past. Each face was different and none of them, so far as she could tell, told the time. Though time was certainly a relative thing. Adi'vak didn't stop so she couldn't linger long.

"Shop's just this way," he said, turning leftwards through a break between rises of buildings carved into the stone of the cavern. He lead down a wide alley that followed the open crevasse of the cavern ceiling where the sun leaked in. Soon enough they came to an underground stream and found themselves walking along raised walkway comprised of planks of wood. Eventually they rounded a winding bend of stone to a broader opening where what appeared to be a broken down ship sat hunkered and content.

thumbs_Jan_Urschel_10.jpg
[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom