Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swamped

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Renovations, new job about to start, I'm already wiped. I'll try and post here and there, and I'll hold up my end of things in Factory, but don't expect activity from me for a bit. Fringe, you've already got a ton of good faction admins and IC leaders; you don't need me, and I'm, yeah, pretty wiped. I'll be around.

:(
Aw... Well, try to get some rest when you can. Don't want to overstimulate yourself or anything. Write when you can (and want). Some things are more important than stories. Or at least that's what I've been told :D

[member="Ashin Varanin"] First, grats on the job man! Second, house is going to look great and Third, take care of yourself you know we're always here and full of support. I'll catch you on that rare occasion that we're both with "free" time. :D You're amazing dude keep up at that whole winning life thing. Hope the wife and baby are well see you soon dude <3

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
As you can probably tell (this be Ashin), my LOA is more comprehensive than I'd expected. I haven't had internet in days, won't have it for another two at least, and then I start my new job right away. I think what you're seeing is my transition into Asemir-ness. Cheers, all.

It's what my mom always said. With a lot of hard work and not a little bit of luck, you'll end up in the lexicon!

Good luck Ashin/Jon! Take care of RL stuff; this place will be here when you've got things taken care of!

[member="Ayden Cater"] - I'll pass that sentiment on to the |||||||||||||||||||| and |||||||||||| when I get back to the ||||||||||||||||||||. But I agree, ||||||||||||||||||||| is about what |||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||. |||||||||||||||||||||||||||.
This status redacted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom