Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[SURVEY] Motivations and Factions (Closed)

Hello! Having been inspired by Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill I have decided to give this statistics thing a shot. So, in an effort to branch out of the more personal "Who will be Chaos' next top model" I have elected to go for something a bit more generic and simply ask what grants you "muse", what faction you are from (if any) and what you want in a thread, and finally how likely you are to join Public Threads.

This is an effort to try and map out our similarities and find potential bridges between us that we could try and cross, bring forth a spirit of cooperation and such. If you are willing to answer these questions, I have set up a form for you to fill up. Any and all responses are welcome, you can find a link here.

I will be closing this poll in 24h or once I notice that responses have died off, after which I will be making some form of diagram or visualization of the data to share on the site.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom