Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise!

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Hawk had been out of the dating scene for awhile. He been too busy with his training. Tonight he had the night off. He wanted to do something fun. He decided to drop in on Leori to see if she wanted to hang out. Maybe go to dinner and dancing later. He was in the mood to shake things up.

He goes to her room at the Jedi Temple. He knocks on her door.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori had been back in her room for long enough to shower and redress into more informal wear. She was dressed suitably for life outside of the Jedi Temple, which is where she'd end up most nights for one reason or another. Most evenings since she'd returned from the hospital she'd gone out for a run. Why? Because she spent entirely too many hours inside the duracrete walls of the medical facilities, every day. So she needed to enjoy the open space and air, and you know, exercise too.

She heard a knock at the door and narrowed her eyes briefly. It was a surprise visit. But from whom? She didn't have to open the door to figure it out. The Force told her. Familiarity was something she could feel even at some distance. With a smile, she opened the door.

"Hawk Solo" She nodded. "It is good to see you again. What can I do for you this evening?"

He smiles lopsided at Leori. Giving her his most charming smile. He was dressed informal. No Jedi robes for him. He was ready to go for the evening to have fun.

"I was hoping that you would be free for the evening. I was thinking dinner and dancing."

Hawk grins. "I know this club that has great food and wonderful band playing tonight. I feel I have to give you a little warn. The place looks like a dive and can get a little rough."

He leads her out of the temple to the turbo lifts. He waits for Leori to get in. They were heading to down to level 20. He press the button for level 20. "I swear it is worth the trip."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"A Club with great food eh? That's unusual." Most clubs she had experienced offered drinks, but not food. She wasn't overly concerned with the appearance of the place, nor the crowd control. After all, she was a Jedi Healer quite skilled at calming those around her. "It will be an interesting experience then." Leori smiled.

Hawk led the way to the turbo lifts, and she followed, entering when the door opened. She nodded. "I'm sure it will be." Silently she stood in the lift, never having been a big talker on lifts, mainly because walls seemed to have ears, as did other beings that occupied them.

When the doors opened up again, she stepped out and gestured for Hawk to continue leading the way.

Hawk exits the turbo lift with Leori. The street was filled with people going about their business. Dressed as they were no one gave them a second look. They look like a couple going out for a fun evening.

"There it is." The Boneyard neon sign lite up the level. The music from the band drifted outside. Hawk holds the door allowing Leori to walk inside.

Leori had to chuckle at the neon sign. "The Boneyard." She read. "Interesting indeed."

As she approached the door, she could hear the music that Hawk spoke of. It was good. She entered, and peered around for a place to sit or stand.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Yeah it a great name for a club." He points to a table in the back. He takes her hand and leads her through the crowd to the table. He sits down with this back against the wall. An old smuggling habit. "I used to come here a lot when I was freelancer" he say using the code word for smuggler. He hadn't been back since he turned into a Jedi. The place looked the same.

Leori nodded when he pointed to the table in the back, and made her way there, led by Hawk's hand. But then he sat down immediately. It was strange the mixed messages she was getting as she sat down, and the music's volume began to become more noticeable. "A freelancer you say? That could be many things." And she smirked. "Which leads me to believe that you were doing something less than desireable before you joined the Jedi Order."

The Jedi Master was teasing him of course, as it didn't matter to her what he'd done previously. She wouldn't fault him for doing what he felt best to survive in the galaxy.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Of course, I had to have some fun before becoming a Jedi." He says in a playful tone. The band was really on fire tonight. His foot tapped in time with the music.

A waitress droid zipped to their table to take their drink order. "I'm Betty. I will be your droid waitress for the night. Shots and Marquita are half off tonight."

"I'll have a beer with a shot of whiskey."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori chuckled. It wasn't something she had the opportunity to do, seeing as she was born of two Jedi and was training for as long as she could remember. She had indulged at some points in her life, but for the most part, she was dedicated to her studies. But, she was in the mood for jest.

"And you don't think that Jedi have fun?" She inquired.

The droid arrived to take their order. "Margarita please."

"The only Jedi I knew growing up was my Father. He wasn't exactly a fun guy. So it did colored my opinion of the Jedi." He answers honestly. "Now that I am one...I was wrong. Jedi can have fun." With the place being so busy it was going to take awhile to get their drinks.

He stands and offer Leori his hand. "Let's dance and work up an appetite."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori just chuckled. Her father wasn't a fun guy either. And she said so.

"My father wasn't exactly a fun guy either. He was very dedicated to the Order. But, he did have a lighter side."

And then there was dancing. She smiled and took his offered hand, following him to the dance floor. Leori wasn't exactly an accomplished dancer, but she did move with a certain grace that one either had or did not. She was especially gifted with the ability to move her hips with the exact timing of the music. Her arms on the other hand, did not have that ability. So, she simply kept hold of his hand to keep hers from looking silly.

Hawk lead her out to the dance floor. He places his one hand on the small of her back and the other he held her hand. Together they glided across the dance floor. "You move well." He says than he spins her out than back. Yeah he was showing off a bit. "I wish my dad had a lighter side. He was very strict in everything. Do you have any sibling?" He ask as he holds her close. He really missed dancing sometimes.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori smirked. "Thanks, you do too." And she was spun out and back to him. "I don't have any siblings, no. Do you?"

She was genuinely have a good time, which was a rare thing for her. Though she hoped that it would be less rare. It was nice to be getting out again. And talking to people, and dancing with friends.

Hawk smiles lopsided at her. She was very pretty. "I have an older brother and a twin sister." The song finishes and a slow romantic ballad begins. He moved slowly in time with the music. "Should I be worrying about over protective boyfriend?" He didn't think she was attached but he wasn't positive.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"A twin sister eh? Well hopefully she doesn't look exactly like you." She chuckled. Of course, she was teasing.

The music change was not unnoticed. The pace slowed. "No, I'm not promised to anyone, or physically involved. So, I think you'll be safe." He wasn't doing anything improper, so there was nothing to get in trouble for. She wondered if he remembered the discussion that they had on their first meeting. It was complicated, yes. But, she wasn't betraying anyone.

Hawk chuckles lightly at her joke. "No. She's not that lucky." He teases back. He glad to hear that she was unattached. He remember that she had been interested in her former Padawan. He hadn't seen the guy in awhile. Probably was on a mission.

"Good to hear. I'm also unattached." He had a few women he was interested in but no steady girlfriend.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Unattached? You? No!" She gasped to illustrate her jesting. "And how are things with your daughter and her mother?"

It seemed odd that they were just getting to know each other while they danced to a ballad. But she supposed there were worse ways to get to know each other. She wasn't in any particular rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom