Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supplies and Service, Finding what was Lost. (Serena)

As stubborn as those of his namesake, when he was helping someone that was it.

“Alright Wren”, Kei put his large hand on her shoulder now comfortingly. “Call me when you are feeling the burn, just to talk. Alone it isn’t easy, I know.” He grinned passing her a datapad with his ship's comm details on it, “whatever you are feeling, chances are someone out there is missing you, think about them,” he looked about backing away a step, “and you’ve got me now, like it or not.” That stubborn Amadis grin wasn’t going anywhere but he was relaxing. Despite his easier tone, he did mean it. She had a friend, and someone who did care about what happened to her, there were probably others if his meeting with her was anything to go by.

Kei Amadis was learning patience, galaxy knows he needed a lesson, and here was a direct lesson in it. She needed time, he gave her it. He’d be there, and poke her time to time, but she would have to come to him in the end, on her own time.

“Besides, if you leave now, who is going to take care of my shovel?” That damned shovel. Solid grin in place, he turned to walk a step back, nodding his head, “take care, I’ll organise what we have here, draw up the plans for more, and be back in a week.”

The plans for the first shelter were soon up, the crates and metal the ship had onboard were barely enough for four or five refugees, to take turns sleeping on cramped beds with a roof over their heads, but it was a start, just like he'd made here with [member="Wren"], he'd be back when she called or before with the supplies.

[member="Wren"]​
We can timeskip a week or we can do another thread, up to you!

Day Two after Kei's departure

It rained here yesterday so we put out some collectors for the water, it won't need to be purified since it's not salt water. It has been able to provide some relief in the way of a bath for one woman. Wren smiled as she wrote the note out.

I still have your shovel, and it has now become a habit to go to the beach and dig up some of the clams there. I'm practicing I guess. I only get a few every day, but some of the kids like to go with me. So I'm teaching them "how to fish"

Day Four I'm having dreams, Yes I know I didn't mention the dreams. I see some of these people over and over. But I also see a great creature and I'm screaming in the dream. I can just tell I'm in horrendous pain. Could be a glimpse backwards or just a bad dream. Another reason why I need to make sure I want to know who I am.

A week has passed

Wren was working with a few of the women showing them how to take some of the palm frawns and weave them together. She has no idea how she knows how to do this it just came out. But it is a useful task as the baskets can be used for storage, and woven tight enough.

She had in the process of a week gone from obscurity which she had preferred to being someone that could help with answers. She was uncomfortable what if she gave them bad advice? What if someone got hurt?

There was the sound of whirling engines someone was coming. Many turned their heads looking up to see if they should run, or was it safe to stay where they stood. Wren looked up. She was going to need that shovel.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Reading her letter on the bridge of his ship, he had his booted feet up over a chair, it made the journey seem closer to getting back to her... to them. He wasn’t giving up on Wren, not by a long shot. The Epicanthix's grin became broad as he read about the shovel, and he stared off into space picturing her on the beach. When the fourth day came, in his combat fatigues he found himself winding down from a training session, usually physical when Kei was running them. Tired out, her letter was in his hands as he leaned back to rest, thinking about what she’d sent and how to reply.

He’d waved her back of course, both times, but Kei wasn’t a writer, his thoughts were usually direct.

Day 2: Teaching how to fish and how to live, surviving for themselves with what’s around them. You’re there for them now. That’s what’s important, being there, you're their hero. We’ve almost got all our supplies loaded up, heading back soon with the ships we can spare.

Day 4: Thinking about you. Don’t let the pain get to you, we all have it, you’ll have pain and you’ll have friendship and more in there. We’ll get you the answers. I’ll be back soon Wren, keep safe, you’ve got a friend here thinking about you.

One Week:

That shovel you better believe she was! Engines of more than one ship this time, freighters he’d begged, borrowed or bought for a while, not a credit left to his name, good, he’d wanted everything he could bring here. At least three large ones and a few smaller ships were sending dust up into the air, they barely had room to all land. The bustle of the silver Jedi with him, and there were more this time, hired help carrying things, padawans tasked with rebuilding a shelter and one or two Knights leading the groups.

Picking her out of the crowd, he strode up. Kei wasn’t in charge, here was just with them, but he was going to roll his sleeves up and get stuck right in with the rest of them. “Hey there,” he walked over, extended his hand again, and if she let him, put his arms around her to give her a long embracing hug, “now we are ready to get you that home.”

[member="Wren"]​

[member="Kei Amadis"]​
So many ships this time she laughed shaking her head Well well she thought look at what he was able to do guess that "teach a man to fish" thing really worked out. And wouldn't you know it there were Jedi everywhere. holy smokes, she bobbed her head stood up on her toes as she looked for him. Till she finally found him, well he found her the eyes met and she waved and she made her way to him.

She had taken his hand when he pulled her a little closer and slipped his arms around her holding her. She felt stiff for a moment then she let the air out as she returned the hug her cheek against his chest. He had given her the last hug too. She just didn't know how to react to it she knew one thing she liked it. It was comfort at a time when she felt her insides aching.

She finally let go looking up, "There are others that come first people with their children. I'm doing ok, I even managed to wash my face this morning" She smiled and laughed, and then they got to work.

Wrent as standing near a young man who was showing her how to inflate a solar collector. She was nodding and listening she caught herself looking at Kei he was trying to help one of the groups get a few of the homes built. She looked back to the young man who had stopped talking and was waiting.

She nodded and blushed, "Ok ok..let's go over there and do this" She walked with him and they began to mark out areas where the collectors would do the most good.

Kei checked her face when she spoke about it, resting a thumb at the base of her chin gently and bracing his grin jokingly. Truthfully he hadn’t even noticed the dirt the last time, too busy looking at who she was, and helping her find herself. All the little details, the dirt, or the clothes didn’t matter much, they could be replaced. She looked brighter today, as did this entire camp, and the whole place would more before the day was done if he had anything to say about it!

Alright settle down Amadis, get to work.

Metal beam over his shoulder, one of the padawans straining the other end, one of many supports being carried to assist the Farlane Hills settlement, right now the communal living halls. They could work on somewhere for individuals later. Plenty of the refugee’s here were helping out, constructing the frames, even the elderly were involved, it was a real community effort and something Kei was proud to be a small part of.

Tools were levitated up to help those up high, with only the occasional hydro-hammer dropping on an over enthusiastic toe or thumb, everything else was going smoothly.

He had to sit down somewhere in the middle of it all, and get his bearings, taking on some water. For whatever reason the subtler nature of the force often eluded Kei, he couldn’t always move as part of it like some people did, and found himself needing a break to catch his breath.

Zacka_Smaller.jpg

Zacka​

“Yer got your game face on. Farlane's Looking sweeeeet as a mornin’ sunshine pot of Sapir tea” Zacka came over, flinted piece of durasteel in his mouth. Wearing his usual long Nashtah leather trenchcoat, and zealous expression on the old kage’s face, some exotic dusty rim hat across his head. At least Kei thought it was zeal, could easily be the old guy hitting back a drink of Corellian whiskey again.

“Not bad.” Kei agreed, things were going smoother than they had on Iego! Scratching his stubbled chin, the Epicanthix put his leather boots up and leaned back, he wouldn’t be sitting for long, but the water he was taking on was welcome.

Zacka offered him over a mild spice stick, and Kei waved it off with a frown, the old guy reminded him of [member="Fyor Nayus"] ‘s old habits, he was never going to fit on Voss was he! Kei shook his head and looked up to see how things were shaping up, not in charge here, but happy to be one of the Jedi able to help these people. Yeah okay, Kei loved being in charge, who was he kidding, but taking a back step had its rewards too, as he got to watch it all come together.

[member="Wren"] seemed to be doing a good job with the solar panels, and if his hunch was right, maybe one of these Jedi would know her. He didn't know why he thought that, but with all the hints she'd dropped, something had finally stuck with him.

Wren was standing there reading the information the young Jedi had given to her, he had looked at her oddly but said nothing. She bit the inside of her lip as she could feel one or two of them stopping to stare but saying nothing.

The young man who had been help Wren had excused himself to go and speak with [member="Kei Amadis"]

Master, he said softly as he approached he did not wish to not raise any alarms from anyone who could be close enough to listen. This young woman she is a Jedi is she not. The young man looked again at Wren, she looks to be one of the missing from the rapture. He looked again over to her I don't remember her name, but I know her face.

Wren felt another pair of eyes on her she turned, ok she thought I think a break is in store She picked up a bottle of water and headed off down the path towards the ocean. A path had been dug and cleared going from the ridge and slowly descending to the beach below. Wren needed alone time something about having so many Jedi around seemed to be unnerving her giving her shades of doubt that she couldn't shake.

She looked over to the logs they had all dragged down here arranging them around the fire pit. This had become a place for all of them to come, and enjoy the sounds of the water.

Wren stood at the edge watching the water come in threatening to chase her back. She knew she could feel it that they all knew who she was. She just did not know if she wanted to know who she was right now. Kei understood, surely he did. He wouldn't press upon her something that she didn't want, would he? Was he that kind of Jedi? She shook her head, no he wasn't she knew that.

They had to understand that. HAD to. She shook her head and sighed, maybe she should dig the clams now and pull the traps in. Just in case she needed more than what she had stored down here.

She grabbed the shovel from the end of the log, dragging it behind her like she had lost her best friend she headed towards where the clams waited.

Kei would come find her, she knew that already.

Zacka was soon greeted with a firm hug and the two exchanged a strong handshake at the end of it, damned he like the old guy. The old Kage tipped his hat.

“No.” Kei responded directly and simply as he often did, “she’s a local here.” He scratched his chin, that niggling feeling again. Up on his feet, grabbing the other padawan's arm lightly as the other turned to leave. Kei had been inside the netherworld and missed nearly all of what happened, having an inside view for most of it, he was still clueless about most of what happened, scuttlebutt aside.

“Sorry,” he let go, “look, come with me to be sure. Hold down the fort Zacka” Friendly grin given, he walked with the Sullustan padawan, who was only about seventeen. Seeking Wren at their ocean, their ocean, that was the way Kei looked at it. The Sullustan was young, and would have been much younger at the time of Wren’s departure, so she might or might not recognize him.

Reaching the log spot, the one he'd stood with her when they'd parted company the first time, Kei picked up a log, and tried to work out where Wren would be. Catching sight of a trail, and the groove of the shovel behind her, made him grin, because he soon saw sight of that same shovel.

“You sure?” He had a brief conversation with the padawan out of earshot, and patted the teenage Sullustan on the shoulder, like they were having a casual chat, leaving him behind for now. Jogging up beside Wren alone, “Hey, what’s got you so down. Here I brought your favorite. Rations” Only this time rations that had herbs from [member="Taiden Keth"] ‘s family estate blended into it, making it surprisingly okay, nothing to write home about, but not just cardboard or solid chunks of protein that got stuck in your teeth.

Chewing some himself, he broke the rest off for her. “mmm, with food like this, how can you not smile.”

[member="Wren"]​

[SIZE=12pt]She knew he would come just as she turned around there he was offering her rations, “Really you want to cheer me up with rations” She smiled broadly even as she said it, She reached over to take a piece from him, “how do I not smile” She popped the piece in her mouth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“These taste different than the last time, what is that herb” She knew she had tasted this before it was on the tip of her tongue to say it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“You know if you like them so much I don’t have to dig up as many clams, or even need a fish to go with it. That is if you really rather have the rations first” She tilted her head to look at him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What had her down she yawned real big for a minute, “I felt them staring at me, like I was some kind of ghost up there” She looked down trying to chew the ration.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Could feel them waiting to say something but not knowing what to say” She looked over at Kei this time, she shrugged her shoulders.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Still want some clams?” She had not really said anything, not like she usually went on and on. She just wasn’t ready to talk. She wanted to do something with her hands.[/SIZE]

[member="Kei Amadis"]​

Kei laughed about her comment, “you mean you can resist these?” Making mock mmm face. Beside her a heavy shrug came as Wren asked about the herb inside, “No idea, Taiden’s a wizard,” was all Kei could say, he had more dried herbs in his quarters than Kei knew existed, let alone the name of.

Again she made him grin broadly, and just shake his head. “A deals a deal, seafood for a shovel,” his grin became more serious, “only if you have plenty for the others here Wren.” The serious look in his eyes showed he meant it.

“People look” he patted her shoulder reassuringly, “should try having a mug like mine,” he winked, thin line of stubble across his jaw, and patches of dirt where they’d worked today. Clearing a lump in his throat, force knows, we was not the most patient man, but he was giving her time.

“Probably see someone they want to know, wouldn’t blame them, heard you’ve helped a lot of people here,” see this was it, she was a Jedi here even without the robes, that’s who she was, and he saw it. Attending the temple or not, it didn’t matter at the moment if they knew she was safe, Kei was beginning to realise the same, gently does it.

“Clams sound great Wren, missed you,” that same care in his eyes from when they'd first met.

[member="Wren"]​

[SIZE=12pt]She laughed as he entertained her the herb though something about the herb she tasted was concerning for her. “Well you will have to introduce me to Taiden I have never met a wizard before” She smiled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When the conversation turned and she could see the confident assured response, “that was not our deal, the deal was that you would be treated to dinner. It was to be like a reward for doing something good, and it was to..well. um..give us time to sit and talk together.” She made a small face of uncertainty. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had started to say something more when he touched her shoulder reminding her of a need for touching. The simplest of things a touch, a hug, even conversation too many probably forgot these simple pleasure. She looked up at him she could see it in his face, and feel his emotions as they rippled around them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She listened did the others want to know her everything within her said they already did. If they all knew who she was should she not want to know this too? But always behind it was the question…if I am who they think, did anyone look for me?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] She looked down, and then when he spoke again he said he missed her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She was smiling broadly when he said it, “I missed you too, it’s” She stood quietly and then inched closer to him, “why I sent the messages to you..to..feel connected to you”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She looked at the shovel then back at him, “Clams are great..do you want them raw, or cooked?” She was looking up at him he was taller than she was. She could feel his concern for her, his caring.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How long are you here for?” she asked in a soft whisper.[/SIZE]

[member="Kei Amadis"]​

“I will,” Kei answered with same his warm expression, “might even get silver eyes to cook, if we get his head out of his books.” Kei grinned firmly, Taiden was a good friend, they’d been through some things, but their friendship was still solid at the end of it.

“My reward’s here Serena.” Amadis looked at the happier faces of the refugees, and then to her, “and to see you again.” Yes he went right to it, speaking to her uncertainty. He could feel she was uncertain about the Jedi with him as well, but hopefully to her at least, he was not a stranger anymore.

Her messages, “I know, it’s why I replied.” Kei said with a strong grin. “Everyone needs that Wren, everyone gets lost.” He had for a time, and now he was back, taking a step forward himself. “Keeping it safe?” He looked to her shovel with a grin, and added, “cooked please.”

How long would he be here? His face started to think it over, “Few days before they finish, Mon Calamari’s the next stop for the order, have some pirates to clear up. Me I’ll be staying till the end, to make sure you… they are settled, before I head out again." Kei was going to extend the offer to come with him, but he'd wait, because she was worth waiting for, and like everyone deserved her time finding things out at her own pace, hard as it would be if they had to part ways for awhile. Jedi seemed to do that a lot he was finding.

[member="Serena Bouie"]​

It was as if he slipped said something that resonated inside her, Serena was that her name? He had called her it sounded right. He had come to see them all to see if they succeeded. To see her again. But was it to see her as in did she still live, was she holding up her end of the bargain, or because he found her pleasant to look at. She did not know and could not bring herself to ask.

She wasn't sure how to take what he was saying to her, everyone needs connection but he had said he missed her. He did not feel like a stranger to her he had just taken a step towards her as she moved towards him.

And he had gone back to calling her Wren she laughed when she looked at the shovel, "of course it has multiple uses have I not told you?" She looked at him their moment seeming to pass, "It when stuck in the ground becomes a place to hang a blanket, and when held in two hands, it can be swung like a club and then the primary purpose, to move sand and dirt" She reached for it.

"If we are going to cook, then I need to dig" She was listening to him speak and for some reason she had an ache without thinking she put her hand to just below her throat and rubbed it seemed to be a good ache.

"A few days, such a short visit Kei." A month might feel like a short visit too she realized. She smiled she reached over with her free hand and took his into it for a moment she forgot the world around them, her thumb rubbed across his knuckles, the hand of a warrior, she turned it over and looked at the palm, without thinking her thumb traced the deeper lines of his palm life line, the heart line, then her fingers curled around his hand and squeezed gently.

She let go and looked up at him words seem caught in her throat, "How many workers did you bring? I probably have some fish in a trap we can add..." She felt odd inside again she wouldn't ask him if she was Serena.

Inside she knew she was that her first name was Serena, but she was also Wren.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Kei had slipped, he’d not even realised he’d mixed her names up yet. He’d known from the Jedi with him, but he’d wanted to wait till later, till she was ready to hear it. Kei was no good at lying and deception, because he didn’t do it, people learned to read him in weeks not months or years.

She reached for the shovel and so did he, he half paused as they both went for it together, realising he’d leaned close. “I need to dig too, fairs fair.” He pulled a compact shovel off his belt, and extended it out. “You can show me how it’s done.” Kei grinned and rolled his shoulders around to loosen up, eyes following her gentle touch to her throat.

Her hand on his, he looked at her, one of his long hard looks. Her squeeze meant she had every bit of his attention, nothing else was around them, just him, her and their touch. “Two dozen, they have their rations though Wren, you don’t need to.” He put his hands on hers this time, on top of the shovel she was holding. “Unless you have enough.”

There was a silence while he looked at Wren, not moving, letting her know he wasn’t going anywhere.

“I’ll only be away a short while.” He found himself saying before thinking, reassuringly, gently but surely keeping his large hand atop hers, “might be a week or two”, demands on his time at the temple teaching students, seeing to the Silver Jedi’s defences, dominions and missions, but he would come back to her here.

But what of Elara, was he starting to care for Wren, in that way? Sometimes things were obvious from the start, and other times they crept up on you, and before you know it, you're holding on to their hands, on top of a shovel, talking about seafood. Yes, you wouldn't be anywhere else for the world.

[member="Serena Bouie"]​

She was looking up still she had not been able to take a step, "digging for clams is easy, it just work" Her voice trembled as she spoke why was he having this effect on her.

The others had rations, she was trying to nod, "they might like something doesn't taste like cardboard" She felt as if she couldn't breathe when his hand laid upon hers he wasn't leaving, he wasn't turning away, he was there right there.

"I think I can last through a short time" all she could think about though was him kissing her now, here..but was it wise.. She felt herself pushing up on her toes to reach him, all while she looked into his eyes

Was she starting to care for him? What if there was someone already and she just didn't remember it. It would be unfair to them. If it hadn't been for that sobering thought she would have kissed him, and she still wanted to. The ache inside her was painful she swallowed hard and then turned away.

"I'm sorry Kei" she gently took her hand away, "I want more than anything right now to kiss you, but we'll never get clams dug if I think about it much longer." She shook her head. She looked up tears glistening in her eyes.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Squeezing her hand, the same way she had his, as she trembled and spoke, he smiled warmly. Kei rarely if ever just smiled, it was always broad larger than life grins, but he was smiling, for her. “Whatever you can give them Wren,” he said with intensity, losing himself with the scent of her hair blowing toward him, and sight of her eyes, he cared for her, he couldn't deny it.

Kei was struggling the same way. He didn’t stray, there was one girl in his life and that was it for Kei Amadis, or it always had been, until right now. Until she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. Something just clicked, something moved or shifted inside of of the Jedi, and he found himself touching her face, holding his palm against it, and rubbing his thumb along her cheek bone. He’d decided, or maybe he couldn't think because he was too taken with her to think.

“Then let’s not think.” The Epicanthix could see in her what he felt himself, putting a hand beneath Wren’s chin, and lifting her eyes, the Jedi leaned in to kiss her. Gently but firmly leading her lips, leaning further in, and slowly putting his arms around her waist. For a moment it didn’t matter if this was right or wrong, only that she wanted him and he wanted her. Wait.... something shouted in him, what was he doing.

And then he broke the kiss.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

[member="Kei Amadis"]

She moved when he moved the warmth if his arms around her waist as his lips met hers. It was not a demanding it was welcoming she put her arms around his neck for a brief moment they were one and then he broke away. But he had not pulled away completely she looked up at him, " What is wrong Kei?"

She had tried to not think she had no recall of ever having hurt this much inside. Was it love? Loneliness catching up to her? She needed some positive emotions.

She couldn't let go "are you married?" She asked almost painfully he never mentioned and she never asked, she actually knew very little about him. "Maybe a kiss isn't terrible. Maybe it's just telling us we are attracted to each other and need to learn more"

She smiled even though it was weak, she didn't want him to pull away as she searched for answers. "Please talk to me" she could only make a verbal plea but her not having moved from his embrace should tell him she wasn't going anywhere right now.

Kei didn’t move either rubbing her shoulder with his hand, “if I was married Wren you wouldn’t be in my arms.” He said strongly meaning it, pained himself. “Almost married once, we had different lives, we drifted, and she told everyone I was dead.” The last part pained him, but he grinned anyway, blaming himself for not catching it sooner, ultimately they’d been different people, much as they’d helped each other when they both needed it.

Now the tough part, stroking her hair, keeping his arms around her too. She had not run off or broken away, she was still here facing up to him. This was a woman he could develop strong feelings for, very easily, so he held the same way she held him, not pressing but holding her, being together with her.

Honest, and straight with matters of the heart, so hard as it was, he told her the truth. “I helped someone on Nar Shaddaa,” he answered, “a lady saved my life, we’ve not seen each other since, but she planned to visit,” that was the plan, till now. It was that time when the relationship wasn’t certain, nothing was, only the spark that was there when two people met.

[member="Serena Bouie"]​

[member="Kei Amadis"]​
She touched his cheek sensing some pain she wished she knew what to say to make him feel better to help him not feel guilt but in truth everyone had to deal with their pain in different ways and she couldn't fix everyone.

She enjoyed the sensation of him touching her hair he was gentle, sensitive for being a warrior. "This woman you are attracted to her too" She said with a solemn face, but still she kept her blue eyes looking up at him. "I think you should give us, a chance to know one another better. you know. Maybe I." this would be difficult. She looked passed him for a moment, and then back, "maybe not this time, but the next time you come I should leave with you. Give us time to...do other things."

Her hand drifted down his arm to rest at his elbow, "maybe in that time we will know if this is more than just....attraction." She bit her lip, "Does that make sense. cause I think" she stuttered slightly, "I think you should all the information before you..decide not to..but then again...I don't know who I am.."

She shook her head and looked away. She made a decision now based on need. "Kei, tell me who I am"

“Attraction happens without us thinking, yes I was attracted to her.” Kei added, he wasn’t going to compare them or say he’d never held Elara like this, that wouldn’t be fair to either of them, even if they were very different women. Truth was he didn’t know where he stood with Elara yet, were they going to meet again, would it have the same spark when they did? It was a hell of a spark, but now he’d met Wren.

“I’ll never rush you Wren,” Kei made sure she knew, “all I want you to be is comfortable and safe, happy.” Which was why he was working so hard here, for all the refugee’s but he knew too it was for her. Leaning up to kiss her forehead. “I would love you to come,” he whispered close to her, he couldn’t deny just having her company there would make the ship a lot less lonely again, and stop him thinking about her all day.

She made a lot of sense, to date but not more, to spend time with her. It would be hard for him being who he was to be dating two women, and he knew he’d be telling Elara the same if he saw her again, she’d probably take his eye out, he couldn’t lead anyone on.

All thoughts about himself went when she looked away, turning her chin back slowly with his hand, she'd asked and now she deserved an answer.

“Serena Bouie, a Silver Jedi who has lost her memory, we found you,” and however she react he held her, unless she really pulled away. Whether she fainted, trembled, was scared or uncertain, he pulled her in for another hug.

[member="Serena Bouie"]​

"Serena Bouie" she repeated it as she stared into Kei's chest, it sounded familiar. But that was it. She had expected when she heard her own name that there would be some brilliant burst of energy, or everything she knew would flood her mind and she'd dance a jig. But. She did not have that, she looked up "Are you sure?" If they had the wrong person that would account for why nothing changed.

Truth was maybe her mind did not want to remember, and that this was what was meant to happen. She was resting against him at the moment, her mind racing on things to say or do. "Ok then the next time you come I will leave with you' Finding time at a time when things seemed tough, was the reprieve she knew she needed, and she believed it was something Kei would need too.

"This woman Kei is she a strong person, you know not helpless?" She was trying to find out what the competition looked like, and acted like around Kei. More than curiosity, no matter what he was her friend and she did not want someone he just met to think they had control of his life. No. He had his own life full of adventure, and plenty of dull moments.

"A Jedi, but...were they looking for me?" If they had not how would she feel?

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom