Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Superweapons

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

As a manufacturer, if you want, however for now I'm going to say a superweapon can only be affiliated with one Major Faction. That would be a really cool story to tell, and I think that you should go forward with it as a story thread if you want. However, given the spirit of the rules and the newness of Superweapons I don't feel that would be something that we should allow at this time.

Staff will be watching Superweapons, their subs and their usage and will adjust the rules accordingly as well as any suggestion threads that are created on this subject.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I have two questions.

Dear Arage Bao Arage Bao ,

I know you're going to ask it in this thread. The answer is still no.

Respectfully,
Mr. T

...I have one question.

I assume for now that it won't be a thing, but wouldn't it be cool if a big corporation could make a doomsday device/superweapon and then auction it off towards the highest Major Faction bidder? Since only Major Factions can use them anyway in Annihilation threads the chance of abuse is minimal to let companies sub them and sell them off, I'd think.

I have two questions.

...I have one question.

I assume for now that it won't be a thing, but wouldn't it be cool if a big corporation could make a doomsday device/superweapon and then auction it off towards the highest Major Faction bidder? Since only Major Factions can use them anyway in Annihilation threads the chance of abuse is minimal to let companies sub them and sell them off, I'd think.
6tM1OFh.gif

I have two questions.

...I have one question.

Or factions start the project and the militaries and multiple big corporations have to work together to finish them, because the task is that large. It would give chance for some synergies.

Krarolk T'manu

K
I have a question: I'm currently working on the superweapon for the Bryn'adul, which is most likely going to be some sort of organic bioweapon/monster. Would it be possible for the faction to create a unique species submission as a superweapon and have the one member of that species die or become critically vulnerable while or after using its superweapon ability? If so, please let me know.

Thanks,
A passionate Bryn writer (totally not Tathra's footrest)

Depends on the model, I guess...they've varied so much in design and in so many different series. The older ones aren't that impressive in terms of firepower, they're not much more powerful than conventional 20th/21st century weapons. Later series feature models with tech that would be considered world-breaking in any setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom