Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercommandos and mercs needed! (Mandos and friends)

Mando Ori'ramikade
I am looking for mandos to join the supercommandos. I am back in the action after my little time out and want to reform the legendary warriors once more. Those that are interested in writing adrenaline filled threads that include small quad tactics, blood letting, sexual innuendos and other fun stuff all in the backdrop of dangerous missions..... Please follow the link below.

I would also like to make contact with mercenaries. The elite soldiers of fortune have much use to me. Strider is well known for hiring hired guns and this way I can keep you all on my speed dial. So if your are a mercenary and interested in working for Strider, please post below.

Link to Supercommando Recruitment!

Mercenary speed dial list:

1. [member="Ben Watts"]
  2. [member="Graaf Zalec"]
  3. [member="Ydrin"]

[member="Strider Garon"] - Would you and your little Mandalorian band be working as mercenaries? Or following the traditional Mandalorian creed that Bounty hunting is only for the Dar'Manda?

Cheers on the character, I now unconsciously read ALL of your text with a Sylvester Stallone Rambo voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom