Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl Sunday.

Who are you wanting to win?
I'm mostly in it for the ads, tbh :cool:
post-36183-Superbowl-48-meme-Dr-Evil-mari-QP1z.jpeg

My team only made it to the Super Bowl once. It'll probably twenty years before they do it again. Pulling for the Seahawks on this one.

Very few in the NFL are actually thugs. lol. Some certainly are, but even then very few of the popular ones are. And it is hard to really hit this game for having thugs when the teams are lead by two stand up individuals like Peyton Manning and Russel Wilson.

Broncos will cover the spread.

Peyton is on a tear and I don't think anyone could stop the man at this point. Not to mention, the Seahawks beat my Saints... so I couldn't pull for them.

Plus, Peyton is a Louisiana native... meh. I'm biased.

And the only reason they wear pads is because they play a game serious enough to need them. Unlike some that involve a lot of group hugs.

Interesting thing to note. In previous match ups between top Defenses and top Offenses in the superbowl, most of the times it is the defense that wins. Now I honestly don't care, I just want a good superbowl. My team won last year.

Best QB is such a tough challenge to declare. I'd put him top two. He's definitely the best mentally. However, I think Aaron Rodgers is better in terms of ball placement. They're both exceptional to the point where saying which one is better than the other is so hard.

Selena Halcyon said:
Best QB is such a tough challenge to declare. I'd put him top two. He's definitely the best mentally. However, I think Aaron Rodgers is better in terms of ball placement. They're both exceptional to the point where saying which one is better than the other is so hard.
You left out two candidates that also qualify... Tom Brady and Drew Brees.

All have their advantages and disadvantages.

And while defense does usually come out on top, I dont think that will be the case tonight. To many threats for the Seahawks to cover with their secondary. Sherman and Thomas Jr can't be everywhere.

Looks like I may have been wrong...

Seattle is rolling Denver so far. Kind of a shame to see a game this one side for the championship... at least the commercials are entertaining.

Safety... 3 and out... now an interception. Wow.

@[member="Tobasu"]
You mean the weak ones? That can't handle a little extra weight? Bahahahaha.

My team woulda been in the playoffs if the Chiefs woulda beat the Chargers in Week 17. >:C

#SteelersNation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom