Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl Sunday.

Kind of called this.

Also to the note on Drew Brees and Brady. Brees impresses me but I honestly see him as a product of an offense that does nothing but pass all the time. It is hard not to put up his numbers when he throws 50 times a game lol. As for Brady. He impresses the crap out of me. Amazing player. I just think in the key facets of mental ability and accuracy, Peyton and Rodgers rule over them respectively.

This was the first American Football game I have ever watched more then five minutes of.
In fact, I sat through the whole thing. But only because we had family over and I'm 'supposed to be social'.

The Seahawks (my state's team) murdered the Broncos.
This was very unexpected. Even a lot of the Hawks fans I know thought the Broncos would win for sure.

Much surprise, such slaughter.

Nah, this really was not a huge surprise.

Honestly the Broncos were favored purely on the merits of Manning. Per capita, Seahawks are a way better team.

Watching the Seattle Seahawks defense all year I was not surprised that they would play well. I knew they had a good chance of winning. What surprised me was that the Broncos could not achieve more than 8 points. It all happened so quick I’m not so sure if it is because the Seattle D is that awesome, the Broncos did not show up, or a combination of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom