Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Sugar Sweet: CIS Dominion of Ukatis

Sybilla

S
giphy_9.gif

Lanx Velishin Lanx Velishin | Sonya Grace Sonya Grace

The chiss woman sighed heavily. It was almost like Lanx’s words sealed the deal. There was no escaping it now. Especially now that she had heard his tone of voice. It was too exciting, filled with too much of that distinctive hyperactive joy he loved to build up inside him till he almost burst. Even if Sybilla did try to argue it, they would only end up going around in circles. Yes, she could be stubborn, but when Lanx had set his mind to something… well. It was like an immovable object had met an unstoppable force.

Utter chaos.

“They’re not death traps.” Sybilla tutted. Had she taught him nothing? He was as useful with the inner workings of a ship as she was with the pilot controls, but at least she had been trying to learn. Lanx didn’t seem to take her lessons on quite so quickly. “They’re very intricately designed. I wouldn’t let you go on one if I thought you were going to die on it.” The notion of actually trying the rides had been cruelly snatched from her fingertips in favour of a venture into the skies, so Lanx attempting to cheer her up with the offer of a few riders didn’t work at all.

What he said next, however, did.

“You better keep to that…” Though her tone had not lost its harshness, her face had softened just a tad. One might have even assumed that the idea… excited her. Sybilla realised she was falling a little behind with the cathar’s giant strides, and that he had slowed his pace in order to keep in time with her, so she looped her arm around his. “The fluffiest one they have.” That seemed to sate her mood just a little, perhaps going up in the clunky ship wouldn’t be so bad after all.

As they approached the shipyard, a perky looking woman dived forward to greet them. Sybilla loosened her expression somewhat. She was more nervous around strangers now than she ever had been. Perhaps it was all those years in the mines fending for herself, but nobody felt trustworthy anymore. It was hard-earned and even harder kept where the chiss was involved. "I suppose we are, as long as you're the one that's organising this air show... thing. I'm Sybilla."

giphy_8.gif
Objective CANDY! and booze
Peps: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

While rummaging through the factory seeing other members of the CIS was to be expected though for the most part many were not very familiar faces to Kurenai. A small nod of recognition was the main greeting she gave any that passed by but for the most part the women didn't offer any words, letting teh others continue their own shopping and conversations. Though it seemed a certain wolf would change things, Kurenai easily smelling the unique odor of the lupine before any words were exchanged.

Kurenai casually turned around to face the Sith, in truth is was an odd meeting, it wouldn't be much of an overstatement to believe she'd not really bother with such a place due to her more serious and stoic nature. Even more so with her and Gerwald not being at each other's throats, Vampires and Lupines didn't have a very good track record when it came to interacting with one another, but things were different in the CIS. "Good day Lechner-san, I suppose such a place isn't usually up my ally but this is quite a chance to obtain a few things". "My youngest daughter has quite the sweet tooth and I know she will like what I get her here, may as well pick up a few things for the rest of the family and myself". "I hear the vodka is just as good as the chocolate, though I sincerely hope no one has to die in their en devour to obtain it".

jQWAup5.gif

Showings of affection were certainly not things that Sybilla was typically doing for the Cathar. More often than not his ribbing and joyful nature brought him little more than an angry glare or a roll of the eyes. So when the Chiss wrapped her arm around Lanx’s, he turned his head down to look at her, giving her a little bit of a surprised look paired with a perked up pair of ears. That look was quickly replaced with one of happiness, pulling his arm closer to his side to pull the Chiss a little closer as well. He didn’t know if she’d like that much or not, but the chance to do something like this wasn’t something that came up often.

They were an odd pair. Growing up, his mother had said something along the lines that trauma had a way of bringing people together. That much could have been true enough of Lanx and Syb. Especially after he was part of the team that rescued her, even if she had lost an arm in the process. Yet this felt slightly different than how they interacted in the mines. Of course, the Chiss wouldn’t have been caught dead looping her arm with Lanx’s in the mines, but they felt closer. More connected. Did that mean they were progressing toward some sort of relationship? Maybe. But it wasn’t something he could’ve said when they were still on that rock, and that was good enough for the Cathar.

He was snapped out of this inner monologue by the sound of someone calling them out. Those perked up ears flattened, slightly annoyed at being assumed to not be the one in charge. Though, if one was looking at the pair from the outside in…he probably wouldn’t assume he was one charge either. Letting her get her introductions out of the way first, there was a lull allowing him to quickly slip one in as well. “And I’m Lanx. I’ll actually be the one joining your airshow.” He flashed the human a quickly smile, then jerked a thumb in the direction of the busted up ship that he had seen walking in. “Is that the ship that I’ll be flying..?”

It wasn’t as though he was nervous to fly something like that. No, he was much more nervous that Syb wouldn’t get a chance to look it over first. He’d never hear the end of it if she wasn’t allowed to give the ship a checkdown first.

kmXvjB9.gif

Time: Nothing matters other than chocolate.
Objective: Probably chocolate.
Tags: Chocolate covered Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva

YzoPgLr.png

Going easy on her. Yes. That was something that needed to happen. One of the first stories about Zeltrons that the padawan had ever read on the holonet was how they could consume their body weight four times over in chocolate over the course of a year. Was that probably a lie to make fun of the species? Possibly. Though the story did decide to press it way back into her mind at seeing just how incredibly excited Cali was to get inside the facility. And, even if she might not have admitted it out loud, she absolutely was excited to go exploring as well.

“It was nice of the master to allow us to take a little break. Though I imagine that any sort of training after this will be..quite intense.” She couldn’t argue with Ora on that point. It wasn’t often that she got time to herself to go and enjoy time with Cali. And almost always after she was subjected to quite a bit of hard training to make up for lost time. That only served to push her to enjoy the moment just a bit more.

Once Cali’s arm was wrapped around her side, Xo leaned against the Zeltron while her eyes scanned over the various displays, all toting some kind of different chocolate. There was a display that caught her eye early on into their little foray into the factory that she began to pull Cali towards. “C’mon. Let’s try this kind.” The booth was giving away samples of a kind of chocolate infused with a various amount of berries. Four types of berry chocolates were on the sample tray, and the booth was also selling a box of sixteen chocolates in a decorative little box. Perhaps something to pick up. That was, if she actually liked the chocolates in front of her.

In her mind, she figured that the first type of chocolate she tried should have something familiar with it. Berries were certainly that for Xobos. Once close enough to the booth, she grasped a circular chocolate between her fingers, rolling it slowly around between her fingers. Blind eyes glanced to Cali, giving her a nervous look before glancing back down at the chocolate. “You’re sure about this?”

YzoPgLr.png

"Really, really good to meet you two." Sonya allowed herself one internal sigh of relief before returning to her panic. She'd have to show these newcomers the routine, basics of the ship, and get them working with the rest of the team in... kark! In three hours!

Time to get to it, then.

"Yes, that's the ship you'll be flying. It's our regulation flyer, not pretty but quite maneuverable and light -- both crucial aspects to show piloting." Of course, what you gained in lost weight you lost in a significant fragility... but that wasn't really important right now. Pulling up a holoscreen between her and the two newcomers -- Lanx and Sybilla -- she began to walk them through the flight patterns. "It's really not that complicated, and you'll have the upcoming directions in your HUD the whole time. We'll run it once if we have time -- this is where the ships' cloaking devices will come in handy -- and the most important thing is just to stay. in. formation." She hesitated. Was she putting her own soldiers at risk with this wildcard of a pilot?

But Sonya was far too much of a perfectionist to run it shorthanded. It was all or nothing.

She walked the two of them over to the ship Lanx had gestured too, intending to show them the basics of the controls, just in case. Slipping into the pilot seat, she hit the ignition...

and nothing happened.

"KARK!"

"Ah, pardon my language." Sonya took a breath. How was she going to fit time to source an engineer into this? She couldn't seem to catch a break. Heart pounding, she tried to stay calm. "Okay. I'm not sure who we have on hand to look at this. I might be... a while."

Amaris Tanenat

A
giphy_10.gif

Tags: Val Drutin | Open

It didn't take the bartender too long to get her her drink. It was pretty busy, so she couldn't fault him for that. She had a fairly good view, too - both of people and the race outside.

She gave the bartender a smile as he placed the drink down in front of here. "Here you are."

"Thanks," she muttered as she took a big swig. A litle too much of a gulp as the fur on her ears and tail stood up for a brief moment as she gulped it down. "Wowzer," she muttered with a sigh.

Until she heard Val yell 'Cat girl!' loudly to the audience. Her blue eyes widened as she watched the bolting short man in his goofy outfit. She blinked a few times. Did he really like wearing theater costumes like that that much? She couldn't stand to wear clothes themselves half the time, let alone a performer's outfit.

"Oh heyyy," she exclaimed with a smile. It was nice to see him again. And not in a dangerous like before kind of way. "Small galaxy, isn't it?" She mused as she watched his eyes lock onto her tail. "My eyes are up here, not at my tail," she said with slightly squinted eyes. "Goooood. So far, I haven't gotten into a situation like before. How have you been?"

She paused as she glanced at his outfit once more, "Any other... Plays? Musicals? Theaters?" She asked in rapidfire, trying to figure out the attire.

giphy_8.gif

Time: Chocolate
Objective: Chocolate
Tag: Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer | Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi | Open

Of course the Zeltron didn't object to the berry chocolates that'd caught Xobos' eye. No need to go crazy with the first one. Better if it was Xobos' idea too. Certainly couldn't complain about the selection either; a good variety of berry treats at least some of which must be divine.

Hey, just because she was a chocolate freak didn't mean all chocolate was good. Yes, she might eat 'bad' chocolate anyway, if there was no other option, but that didn't mean it was worth sharing. Cali didn't like every berry in the galaxy, so there was sure to be one that just wouldn't taste as good as the rest. That was okay.

No it wasn't. All chocolate should be good chocolate!

Cali blinked and looked down at the Miraluka as she seemed to be intensely studying the chocolate she'd acquired. Why'd Xobos feel nervous? There was even a little 'thing' with the cuty's lips -- like she actually wasn't sure about the experience literally at her fingertips. Then the most adorable thing ever happened... Xobos asked if Cali was sure. Ooh, the Zeltron's face got all scrunched up with the overload of cuteness on display.

Gentle laughter bubbled forth at the unexpected and very on-point question. Was Cali sure Xobos should try to eat a piece of berry-covered chocolate? Well, let a pink girl think about this for a moment...

Two delicate fingers stretched forward to slowly retrieved said chocolate piece. Cali pivoted the delight from Xobos' nervous grasp and lined it up with her soft lips. "Very." A smile spread over her dark pink lips as she offered to plop the morsel into Xobos' mouth. Only proper thing to do, right? Help her girl out of a bind... tasting chocolate.

Val Drutin

V
giphy_10.gif

Tags: Amaris Tanenat | Open Sesame
Val was literally bouncing with excitement on top of the bar counter, buoying himself up and down with his hands. His pace slowed as she admonished him for his tail-watching; his face turned slightly pink, but he took it in stride. Her tail was just so fluffy and hypnotic... whoops, staring again--!

"I got kidnapped," he blurted, his enthusiasm at seeing her getting the better of him. He wasn't sure how she would react--wasn't even really sure what he was trying to accomplish by telling her about it--but it was too late to turn back now. "Twice. First time, I was lured into an insane asylum that was run by this really freaky doctor, but I managed to escape... Second time some bounty hunters came after me. Right before a performance, too--they chased me all around Coruscant while I was dressed as a rose. It was embarrassing." He laughed just a bit too loud, then abruptly became serious. "As for how I got out of that one... well, it's a long story, I don't want to bore you."

He noticed her feline eyes darting over his outfit. Today he was wearing a harlequin costume, with colorful checkered tights, a white shirt with long flowing sleeves, and a black silk tie around his neck. "I always wear dancer costumes. It's what I'm most comfortable in. Sure, it looks ridiculous to other people, but I'm a ridiculous person. So it all works out in the end."

His gaze was drawn to her drink. "Is this alcohol?" he asked, his tone and expression innocent. "Are cat people supposed to drink this stuff?"

giphy_8.gif
Objective: Gettin' My Dang Candy
Wearing: Yippiie-Ki-Yay
Tag: Kaden Farr Kaden Farr | Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe

rosedic2.png

Maybe she ought to hit him a little. That would probably make more sense for a Mandalorian—Right? A little rock em sock em, sucker punchy fun? Would Kaden be content if she just held his hand? Once again, she was reminded that he had been married to the old Mandalore. Somehow, she didn’t think that hand holdin’ was all he was used to. Mercy sakes.

Her face paled a little bit when she realized she was comparing her prowess to the former leader of their people. How very much was she likely to fall short?

Mercy, sakes.

Golden eyebrows crawled up her forehead when Kaden admitted to never having tried chocolate at all. “Never? As in, Never-ever?”, her words were incredulous while she squeezed his hand in return. Daisy had made a game of it. If he squeezed once, she squeezed once. So on and so forth. Sometimes she even used Dadita to send him silent messages. “Ah’ve not had this kind of fancy stuff but ah’ve at least had some…Remind me to make you some hot when we get back to Haseria.”

Regardless of her bemusement she understood the squeeze. Don’t tell Little-Miss-Pinky that Kaden, sometimes, masqueraded as an extra-scary ghost when he kicked the bucket. As the B1’s so obnoxiously say—Roger, roger.

Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe made a few suggestions and Daisy nodded her head enthusiastically. She didn’t really know what either were, though, one reminded her of a mixed girlie-drink. She was surely down to give it a try though! The blue-eyed woman smiled when Kaden agreed and let go of him just long enough so he could place an order. She was reluctant, almost. It was silly to miss him when he was less than three feet away but somehow, she managed it. Her blush deepened. “Let’s find a table.”, she commented, turning, to slip into a circular booth.

A nice server brought them three large cups of blue-milk. Apparently, truffles were quite sweet.

Daisy left space for Kaden to sit to her right so that Asaraa could sit to her left. She beamed when he returned victorious, with the spoils of war, and she held out her hand. The chocolates came on a little silver-rimmed napkin and the Mandalorian promptly took a wee bite. Kaden ate it whole while Daisy nibbled. Happy noises ensued when her eyes widened and she realized it was good. Not too sweet truthfully. Delicious, and just right.

Though after taking a sip of the chilled milk she blinked when she remembered the rest of the conversation between Kaden and Asaraa. “—Aren’ you a Jetti?”

The question would seem out of the blue she realized. Swallowing, she shook her head a little, and gave an apologetic smile. “Ah don’ mean no offense. Ah just thought that Jetti couldn’t really do anythin’ fun. Like drinkin’. Ah mean, ah’m all for the vodka but isn’ it against some forcie-voo-doo holy orders?”

While Asaraa got potentially awkward and inappropriate questions about her association with the Force, Kaden, got the best puppy eyes look she could muster. Clearly, she wanted the Mandalorian man to mosey on over to the counter and get more truffles.

He could refuse if he wanted. But that was quite possibly on pain of death.

Or worse. Leavin’ him with her brothers.

kmXvjB9.gif

Time: Nothing matters other than chocolate.
Objective: Probably chocolate.
Tags: Chocolate covered Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva

YzoPgLr.png

The laughter from the Zeltron didn’t fill Xobos with a whole lot of confidence. Had she said something funny? Done something dumb? The only thing that she could figure as the chocolate was plucked from her hand was that Cali thought she was cute. Which was…normal, she supposed. Apparently many things that Xobos did were cute, whether she realized it or not. Though there were probably a lot of things that he Zeltron species found cute that some of the other species out in the far, big galaxy didn’t.

Regardless, she felt the chocolate pressed up against her lips before she understood what was going on. By the time she had come to her senses, the morsel was fully pushed into her mouth, leaving her sucking on the pink ones finger momentarily before it was pulled free. A little glare was given to the Zeltron for her trick before she began to bite down on the chocolate, launching a wonderful explosion of taste into her mouth. And, to Cali’s credit, it was everything that she had described it to be. Sweetness that was beyond anything that the Miraluka had tasted up to this point, while her safe choice of the berry launched a bit of tang into the mixture of tastes.

By the time she opened her eyes, it was clear that she would be staring right into the face of a very excited cali. With a smirk, Xobos leaned forward to plop a kiss right on the Zeltron’s nose. A thank you, of sorts. “You were right. That was quite delicious.” Her smile widened as she looked over to the chocolate tray, an idea popping into her mind that was quickly executed. Grabbing another berry filled chocolate, she turned it over in her fingers for a moment, as if she was considering it, then reaching over to push it against Cali’s lips instead. “Your turn.”

YzoPgLr.png

giphy_8.gif

Wearing: This
Tagging: Kaden Farr Kaden Farr | Daisy Americus Daisy Americus

cisrose1.png

Asaraa couldn’t help the small smile that tugged up her lips, or the playful laugh that slipped from her lips as she inclined her head at Daisy.

“I mean…I guess you’re right, it’s breaking some rule that Jedi should always be moral and upstanding and always set a good example to those around them. It’s just…that gets kinda boring. Besides, have you seen the Jedi robes? They’re so…so dull and boring and shapeless, you might as well be wearing a sack, a sack might be better. And Jedi are supposed to wear them all the time but as you can see, I’m not.”

As if to emphasis her point the young Jedi span into a pirouette, completing a revolution around, the soft cotton of her white dress flaring out for a moment before she spun to a stop as the cotton fell back down. The smile pulling at the girl’s lips pulled up into a bright grin as she settled down, smoothing down her skirt for a moment before she looked up, leaning closer to Daisy conspiratorially.

“The whole robes, traditional Jedi thing is just…constricting and a little I dunno I don’t really wanna be a celibate hermit monk for the rest of my life. Besides…those robes are really really itchy.”

Asaraa sat back with a wink, delicate fingers reaching for the chocolate in front of her as she brought it up to her lips, eyes closed as she took a small bite of the treat. There was just something about the way that the chocolate almost melted in your mouth, the creaminess of the coconut cut through by the nutty flavour of the brazil nuts. It wasn’t just the taste though, the smell of the candy was enough for her. It was the taste associated with sneaking into the kitchens late at night, the taste of a job well done, that treat slid across the table. Illicit and complimentary, it was a little bit of heaven made into sweet chocolate goodness. It was amazing.

“We don’t get this kind of chocolate at the temple, but I mean…even the Jedi have chocolate and treats lying around...I mean, they’re there if you know where to look at least. How could you never have wanted to try something that tastes as good as this?”

Another small bite as a blue-eyed gaze swung over to stare at Kaden in shock, Asaraa was almost sure she’d never met someone who didn’t like chocolate. She’d even caught the stogiest and strictest of Jedi masters indulging from time to time, that was how she’d first located the first stash of the treats around the temple. The secret was always to just take a little so no-one missed she was liberating the treats to share with the other padawans. The smile touching the Jedi’s lips turned a little nostalgic as she glanced down at the remnants of the confectionary in her hand before popping it into her mouth. It was the taste of memories, of good times.

“Well, I mean if you’ve never ever had any chocolate before, then I really think that we’re in the right place to give you an introduction.”

A hand came up, sweeping around them as she settled back with a sage nod.

“You really can’t do better than the chocolate capital of the galaxy, like seriously we once…umm…found a pack of chocolate from here lying around and it was good, like really really good.”

Was she giving off the idea that she had been a juvenile delinquent? The young Jedi cast a worried glance at her companions, she didn’t really mean to give that impression it was just…it had been fun to see how far they could get with the Masters and she’d almost never been caught on her trips before. Now…well even when you were old enough, capable enough that no-one could say no to you indulging, it was still fun to sneak around. It made her feel like a kid again.

“So, if I picked the first one…then..”

A single-digit flicked up at Kaden, an amused light dancing in the pink-haired Jedi’s eyes as she grinned at him.

“I think it might be your turn. Just pick whatever smells good?”

With a sage nod Asaraa turned to share a grin with Daisy, twisting slightly in her seat so she could stretch out, enjoying the feeling of the sunlight warming her skin as she reached for a cup of blue milk.

“So, what’s it like not being a Jedi, growing up out of the temple somewhere like…where did you grow up? Was it fun? Somewhere like this?”

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
giphy_8.gif

WEARING: xxx | TAG: Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi
Gerwald was as unaware about the animosity between Vampires and Lupines as he had once been about the existence of other lupines. To him, Master Yumi was simply another Knight Obsidian he did not know that well. Yes, there was something about her scent which told him she was more than simply human, but Gerwald was not one to pry. Many of his early decisions after leaving Stewjon had been motivated by curiosity, and the wolf was still paying dearly for those decisions. He would never admit they were wrong, some of them were certainly right. Gerwald would, if pressed, admit he had learned his lesson, though seemed to demonstrate it more these days.

His brows lifted at the mention of children. This was something he did not know about the woman. A little smile pulled at his lips as the Lupine who was nearing almost half his lifespan had often wondered if he would make a better parent than his own.

"A selfless mission then, bringing home chocolates for your family. Though, I would admit that personally the Vodka does sound more immediately pleasing."

The lupine may have denied himself whiskey for the most part, but vodka was another matter. Liquor was something Gerwald had always been able to hold, and considering his size it also took quite a significant amount to make him as inebriated as the average sized human. Life on Stewjon had taught him how to press past that threshold easily enough, though that was something else he did not do much of these days. He wanted a clear mind for the task and mission he knew was ahead of him.

"If you are indulging, I would join you if you wouldn't see that as imposing. I have been told I need to make an effort to get to know the Knights better, and I do not see a finer first step than this."

kPx9w5C.png

giphy_8.gif

Objective: Try Something New
Wearing: xxx
Tag: Daisy Americus Daisy Americus | Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe

kj92cr8.png

Kaden shrugged. The two women seemed to be shocked at the fact he had never tried chocolate, but when we would he had done that? Chocolate had not been something he had access to on Dxun, and during the civil war he was certainly not eating any. It had become one of those delicacies the child who grew into a man had never eaten. Besides how was he about to broach his first trip to the Netherworld where he spent seven years in what had seemed like seconds to everyone else. There were still things about Kaden he was certain Daisy did not know, but if she had chosen to spend her time with him knowing what she already knew, then Kaden was not worried about anything else that would come to the surface.​
"You forget I was raised during the civil war, and was an orphaned refugee before that. There simply wasn't the opportunity."
He shrugged as he answered. Maybe there would have been chocolate when Yasha had been around, but that had not really been their thing. The children had been raised around war, and war was the language they spoke. Their relationship had been more about that one commonality. Had their been love and affection, Kaden wouldn't have known. In fact the only reason they had been married in the first place was because Gray Raxis pushed them toward it. In hindsight, Kaden now understood the love he had offered was not something that had ever truly been reciprocated. It was why what he had with Daisy felt so different, so good.​
His eyes settled on the blonde.​
"It comes in hot... as soon as we get home..."
"We get home," the phrase struck Kaden in a way it had not before, but yet everything he needed to say was right there in those three words. Whether he was aware of it or not, he suggested they belonged together, something of a first for the warrior. She was decidedly not Yasha, but that was exactly the point. Daisy returned his affection and love, and even though she was not smacking him around like other mandalorian women might, he liked the feeling which she exuded. Kaden knew she cared.​
His eyes went Asaara.​
"I know just the truffle," He said as he got up from the table where they had all been sitting.​
Daisy gave him a look which suggested he better listen to her. He was used to that look by now, nor did he want to know what would happen if he ever defied that look. Promptly Kaden complied. They needed to get to basics with the chocolate. The mandalorian returned with two kinds, one plain chocolate, and the other dark chocolate. Some might say it was too plain, but Kaden was looking for the pure essence itself.​
"Right so I got us the regular ones. The ones on the left are dark... they say it is more bitter."
It was likely something the ladies knew, but at this point Kaden was simply eager to try it. He looked at Daisy once more and smiled. She had more chocolate. There would be no need for her to hand him over to her brothers.

giphy_8.gif

Time: Chocolate
Objective: Chocolate
Tag: Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer | Open

Cali was wide-eyed as she watched Xobos savor the tasty treat. At last it seemed the Miraluka understood how delightful the experience was and that there'd be nothing to worry about at all. After all, Cali had said it was good, so it was good, right? Zeltron knew her stuff. 'Course the kiss on the nose was a delight in and of itself, which caused the pink one's eyes to squeeze shut and a soft, barely contained noise to follow.

Her eyes slid open to find Xobos reaching for another. Like, they were good. Nothing wrong with seconds! Of course, her naughty Sithy Apprentice hadn't been looking for seconds. 'Why,' was a good question? Well, romantic sharing moment revisited wasn't a bad answer either. Probably had to do with the fact Cali haunted the voice-riddled Apprentice, and they'd formed a relationship. Zeltrons totally did relationships. Only xenophobes thought they were incapable of emotional attachments.

As the smile spread over Cali's lips with the treat gently slid between them, a thought occurred. They were definitely grabbing a chocolate stick before the night was through and sharing it. Probably pop it in Xobos' mouth and then claim the other end before she understood the 'trick.' Yep, that was happening.

A soft moan of delight followed Xobos' move first, however. Cali wiggled in a bit closer to her companion. "Chocolate is totally better shared with good company." Long as there was enough chocolate. No need to invite calamity on a moment. "You'd be surprised how much you can do with chocolate, Xobos."

giphy_8.gif

Objective: Booze and friends
Peps: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

It wasn't much of a surprise if her marriage and family was unknown to Gerwald, such a subject had never been brought up in discussion before with other knights. Her overly stoic nature and seemingly lack of expression probably gave people the feeling she cared not for romantic relation let alone being a family person. It was a rare side few people got to see, but it did exist it just took a bit to fully come out, which was likely considering how few people she could call a friend in the CIS

Unlike today any talks she had seemed to revolve around work and the current political landscape of the confederacy, perhaps this was a change to change that. "Selfless perhaps, though I can say that sugar vacuum at home isn't... but that is part of her charm, it was nice to see one of my children raised normally, not having to learn the ways of war from a young age, nor be subjected to it. Anyways I do agree with you, sweets while I enjoy them are not usually to my taste, but I do find myself particularly fond of Alcohol".

She didn't remember when she started drinking, probably early on in her life through her many military service under varying names over the centuries. No doubt at one point she got roped into a celebration of some sort and from there got the taste for liquor. "I wouldn't be opposed to having a drink with you, I would be happy to become more antiquated".

Amaris Tanenat

A
giphy_10.gif

Amaris perked a brow although a little giggle escaped her lips as he practically bounced on the counter with excitement. Heck, she wished she had that kind of excitement in her life. Okay, now that she thought about it, there was some pretty crazy things... But, mostly kind of tame?

Blue eyes blinked and widened. Kidnapped? He was... Excited about being kidnapped? "What happened?!" She asked, intrigued as she placed her elbows on counter and looked up to him with interest. "Insane asylum? What... What did he want? Bounty hunters!" She blinked at his second one.

"I vaguely remember reading about a rose and some kind of mess in Coruscant, come to think of it. Huh, you really know how to keep life interesting." She nodded, impressed as she took a swig of the drink. "I'm pretty curious, honestly," she commented with a shrug. They had nothing but time, anyways.

And he read her mind about his outfit. "If it works, it works. Ridiculous in one persons eyes may be like, awesome in someone elses." She shrugged a little. A brow perked and a single ear went back against her head. "Ye, it is. And cat people can drink it, yes." She squinted towards him. "I mean, don't let your housecat drink it." She confirmed, a bit worried he would take her statement to a different extreme. "Felacatians can, anyways."

Another swig as she placed it on the counter. Her fur puffed briefly at the taste, but went back to normal as she let out a heavy sigh.

Val Drutin

V
giphy_10.gif

Tags: Amaris Tanenat | Open
Val was talking too fast and too much to address the Felacatian's questions as she asked them, so he rounded about to answer her after his initial rambling. "If you're ever in the Hoth system and hear of a Dr. Jakob Benson, be sure not to go anywhere near him," Val warned. "The guy runs an insane asylum, but he's just as mad as his patients. He thinks the Force is a mental illness that needs to be 'cured'..."

He faltered, his face coloring as he averted his eyes in shame. "Yeah, that was me. A lot of people got killed because of the stupid hunters chasing me across the skies... caused a massive traffic accident. The cops finally came and I thought I'd be safe with them, but one of the hunters had a partner, a hacker, who was pulling all the strings at the police station!"

As for what had occurred after his capture, he had trouble remembering - and not much desire to discuss what he could recall. As she explained that her species could drink alcohol but housecats couldn't, she didn't have a chance to stop him from picking up her glass and impulsively drinking from it.

He regretted it immediately. Val and alcohol generally didn't mix, but given the already tenuous state he was in after consuming copious amounts of candy, the effect was ten times worse. After a single sip of the stuff, Val's eyes widened, the blood drained from his face, and he promptly turned his face behind the counter, retching.

"Oh, come on!" the barman groaned, anticipating vomit. "Not on my new shoes!"

Sybilla

S

"She thinks we're straight outta the water..." Sybilla grumbled under her breath, loud enough for Lanx to hear but not loud enough to carry over Sonya's nervous chatter. They followed her into the belly of the ship, right the way through to the cockpit where the woman took a seat at the controls. When she finally took a second to breathe, Sybilla snagged her chance. "Listen, we aren't-..." Sonya cut her off with a declaration of colourful language, something that sparked some semblance of admiration in Sybilla. However, that thought was quickly dashed to the side when the realisation dawned.

The ship was broken.

Sybilla's eyes lit up. Not just the typical excitement one might have occasionally found on the chiss' face, but genuine glee. It was as rare as snow in August to see it there, it even looked a little strange. As though the muscles in her cheeks and eyes were unused to holding such an expression. "I could take a look. I've gotten pretty handy at ships." Syb raised the heavy robotic arm attached to her right shoulder and flexed the spindly metal fingers in rapid succession. There was an awkward hiss and a few clunks as the machine reacted to her command, but the fingers glided smoothly. She didn't wait for an answer, she would have done a full tour of the ship beforehand anyway if she was going to let Lanx fly it. Might as well fine-tune the thing while she was at it.

The slender woman dived forward for the panel under the pilot's controls. In the blink of an eye, the heavy sheet of metal had been unscrewed and thrown unceremoniously to the side with a pneumatic hiss of the pistons on her robotic limb. She fit snuggly underneath the control panel like she had been purposefully designed to wedge herself into small places. She was, really. That's what had landed her in the mines anyway. Small enough to crawl into somewhere the muscle couldn't. She'd hated it, feared it even, the entire time she'd been in the mines. However, with the recent escape, something strange had happened. The chiss had taken control of the fear. It had been turned into a strength, an enjoyment even. Fixing ships was more than just a hobby now, it was a way of healing. Of recapturing her freedom.

"Here's your problem!" She exclaimed loudly. "Damn... you were really gonna send someone out flying in this thing huh? I think I could wire a toaster to do a better job than this." The latter sentence was mumbled rather than spoken aloud, but not mumbled enough for nobody to hear. She would hear about it from Lanx later, she knew she would, but the woman they were with didn't seem to mind crass language. Sybilla could even imagine that she appreciated brutal honesty. After a few quiet moments where the only sounds were the chattering of her metal fingers and the occasional bang, Sybilla rapped the wall of the control panel to gain their attention. "Try it now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
jQWAup5.gif

Well, wasn’t that the most convenient thing. The ship was seemingly broken. At least now Sybilla would have something that she enjoyed doing. There was certainly a part of his mind that was worried that she would be off to the side the entire show, sulking that they didn’t get the time to go ride on any of the rides. Not that Lanx exactly thought they looked…safe whatsoever. More like moving and swinging death traps that would probably end up with one, or both of them, having a few new cybernetic parts added to their bodies. Getting to be distracted and fly in this airshow was comparatively so much safer than risking themselves on those rides. And all it took was his smile, and the promise of a stuffed loth cat. Easy peasy.

He could barely slow Syb down before she had dove underneath the ship. More than likely she was going to try to do something like that anyway and make sure the ship was ready for him to fly before he actually got it in, but the promise of getting to fix something certainly sent her into a happy little sprint to the ship. Lanx, for his part, began to look over the inside of the ship. Or at least as much as he could with airshow captain sitting in the cockpit. From what he gathered from where he was standing outside of the ship, however, was that there really wasn’t much different than this thing from a regular x-wing. And he had only kinda, half crashed, one of those before. And Syb had only been kinda mad at him for it for…a couple of weeks.

By the time that Syb thought that she had finished, lanx had pretty much memorized the layout of the cockpit. Having this thing break was a nice little thing for him, as he was at least able to get an idea of how everything worked. Once the Chiss called out, he reached forward over the captain to hit the starter. What followed was a little sputtering of the engine, a couple that made Lanx think that it would give out on them, but then it seemingly worked itself out and began purring like…well, him. Syb gave good earrubs sometimes, after all. When she was in a decent mood.

With it now working, Lanx reached under to offer Syb a hand, helping her out from underneath the ship and giving her that same toothy grin. “Lookit you and that hand of yours. As handy as ever.” Smirking wide, he gave the side of the ship a couple of quick pats before turning to look at the captain still in the cockpit. “Well, what are we waiting for? Get me a helmet and let’s get this show started!” The sooner this was done and over with, the quicker he could make up to Syb for dragging her out here. And hopefully the quicker he could mitigate her frustration.

Amaris Tanenat

A

"Dr. Jakob Benson...?" Amaris pondered the name for a moment as she took a sip of her glass. "I'll be sure to watch out for him," she confirmed after a few seconds. She probably wouldn't go near Hoth anyway. It was way too cold for her taste. Not that she didn't like cold, she just didn't like the whole walk outside and be frozen kinda cold.

She scoffed at the idea of the Force as a mental illness. "How in the galaxy could someone think it's an illness? I mean, yeah, there's good and bad guys." She shook her head in somewhat defeat as she put her elbow on the table, resting her head in her hand. "You sure know how to get yourself in tight spots, dancer dude." She wasn't much better but still. Crazy insane asylum with a crazy... Whatever you called the head of an insane asylum?

"Huh, I did read about that! I still don't think they've figured out all the details. Which may be good for you. Are... Are you still being hunted?" She asked after a few seconds, her eyes widening. What if they had to get off the planet quickly because he was getting hunted here? Nah, her imagination was just running wild.

Amaris stared at Val as he grabbed her drink and chugged it. "... Oh my god," she muttered as she shook her head. It only took seconds for him to vomit over the counter and a now angry barman. Amaris jumped up as she winced, patting the guy on his back gently. "Water, please?" She threw an extra couple of credits to him.

Poor guy. Nothing worse than cleaning up that kind of mess. "You good?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom