Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Succession of Ka'ra [Mandalorians]

[member="Ginnie Ordo"]

Arla saw her little sister and headed off towards her, "hey half pint, you staying out of trouble?" Arla smiled at her, wondering how would the clan react to this news, was it welcome or were there reservations.

"Mostly out of trouble. Mostly out of trouble's better than all into trouble isn't it?" Ginnie tried not to mention hacking one of the Munin brothers' shotguns in half with her lightsaber, nor did she mention her calling out the Clan Verd Aliit'buir out on being a dink. What did it matter? Ginnie was an Ordo now, she might have been born Clan Verd but after her mother died trying to rescue her and her father shoving her off away from the family, the little orphan kept her identity as firm as her love: With Clan Ordo.

"I only talked out of turn like, twice and I only used my lightsaber once and I might have almost challenged the new Mand'alor, but then I thought 'hey Ginnie, wait. You're not even thirteen yet!' and figured I can wait at least another four years before I challenge for Mand'alor."

The girl hopped up and down in her armour and took [member="Arla Balor"]'s hand. "Where're Mom, Anija and Arrbi?"

[member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]

[member="Ginnie Ordo"] | [member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] | [member="Ordo"] |[member="Arrbi Betna"] |[member="Arla Balor"] | [member="Evi Sohl"]

Anija still remained near the throne, watching the duel between [member="Mia Monroe"] and [member="Olivia Dem'adas"]. She wasn't sure what the outcome would be, but then no one could know for sure. As she continued to watch, she was jolted from her observation by the shouted words of [member="Preliat Mantis"]. While crude and abrupt, the man did have a point. Azrael was the one who had held them together on Teta. He had made sure that they got as many home to Manda'yaim as possible. Sure, a retreat may not have been what most of the vode wanted, but they could all see the situation.

She looked around the room, scanning the see if faces - or rather helmets. Many she recognized - and yet there were many she did not. She half-heard Ginnie's voice, and took a step back from the throne as she watched the duel. She gave [member="Azrael"] a nod. Of anyone right now who had laid claim to the title, she had to agree. He was the most qualified. As she took another step away, she looked around for Arrbi.

([member="Vilaz Munin"] - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/39189-succession-of-kara-mandalorians/page-7#entry595580 - Just gonna leave this here.Try actually responding to what I did. Not just your imagination)

Nolan heard nothing coming his way in the form of a slack jawed response as the only red neck left in the building was sure to be scrapping himself off the floor or still out. His muscles were tense, his wrist and head were in excruciating pain from the brake and the Force Ability. Force Rage always tapped into your sanity by feeding on the souls pain and sorrow. And the TELEKINESIS he'd used on Vilaz was sapping his energy too. He sat himself in his speeder and waited until the road beyond became clear. The controls were still foggy in his vision and he couldn't use his left arm. His first stop needed to be to the medical center...

Arms folded with a hood over his face he watched, with glowing blue eyes, the fights then claiming of the throne by not one, but two mando. Azrael claimed the throne lastly and many seemed deferential to the man. Muad Dib just grinned and watchd this sacred meeting with an aura of darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom