Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subjugating The Warlords

Not exactly where I expected I’d find you,” Dak’s familiar, tinny voice calls out from behind [member="Cedric Grayson"], echoing through the barren hall as the Essonian Knight makes his way deeper into the belly of the palace 1,037 days. You’ve certainly been busy, Master Grayson.

Stepping further into the passage, the droid slings his disruptor over his shoulder and stands to face his old companion, waiting for him to turn.
Despite his usual tone, Dak’s faded green chassis showed far more wear and tear than the last time the two stood together. Much had happened since the New Republic but, as promised, Dak had returned.

"I owe you a story, Master," he adds after a pause, breaking his sight away to examine the grey, desolate under-passage they found themselves in "and I do expect you have one of your own."

"Dak."

Cedric blinked several times as he came to a halt. He hadn't seen nor heard from the droid in well over two years - not since the New Republic had fallen. The Jedi had been rather devastated at losing such an ancient and valued friend to his longstanding house. Indeed, the droid had been one of the only things Cedric confided in. Above all others, Dak could be trusted to keep his mouth - or rather his vocalizer - shut.

The cocktail of emotions that lingered in Cedric's mind only grew more complicated. The many deaths that had taken place saddened him greatly, especially considering the fact that the imperials had ended up surrendering anyway. If they had gone down fighting, perhaps all that death might not have felt so meaningless, but in the end far more would have died. The complexities of the human mind were flawed things, and Cedric suddenly found himself wishing for nothing more than to have the eternal clarity that blessed Dak. Restoring his father's legacy had proven to be a far more bittersweet affair than he'd expected.

Still, seeing the old droid after such chaos brought joy to Cedric's tired heart. "I do believe you're correct," he breathed a quiet sigh, "Walk with me. Let's talk." Cedric would take one of the longer paths through the palace - one that would draw them away from prying eyes and curious ears.

[member="Dak"]

Cowards.....

Tobias had arrested a few individuals that were rather interesting during his raid of the Luxury Moon of Hesperidium. A rather fun little gathering of goods and people. Were the rich had hoped to hide while the others had suffered this little war between the boy Grayson and the Imperials. Theses few he found however, they were the spineless individuals with actual intelligence. Advisers, Secretaries, and middle men of information, knowing their little Federation would fail and choosing to get out of dodge carrying false ID Cards. Tobias use to be one of these men, the working men of government and military matters. Maybe this new Emperor would take a liking to them, or kill them, he didn't really care. What he really hoped for was being given dominion over some of the moons for his spoils.

He was now taking one of his shuttles to the planets surface, transfer these prisoners to Graysons men and earn some favor with this new government.

Once he got on the ground he saw just how good the ground forces did. Minimal casualties and most of the infrastructure he and Admiral Awaud had done some many years ago. There was still a nagging feeling of how lacking there was for a clean up. Once the prisoners were exchanged he brought out his coms and called in to [member="Alyson Halle"], "Halle, I just transferred some prisoners to your team, middlemen from the Imperials Government and Military Advisers I would assume, also set up a base on Centax-1 and got some supplies to drop off for your forces, where do you want them." He looked around at the streets and the destruction and shook his head, "I am gonna assume his Royal Highness would like some Reconstruction Help so I will throw in some EVS construction droid and some sailors from my Fleet." He ended the call and awaited the Little Generals orders. He remembered the time when he was giving her the orders and now she served the Force User Cult. Galaxy is a strange place.

At that point one of the Soldiers under his command walked over to him, "Lord Dracks, supplies are ready to be taken off the ship, where should we set up."

Tobias nodded his head, some habits were too hard to break up. "We can set up shop here for now, get the injured ready for transport and stablise the critical before getting them to the old Jedi Temple, Lord Grayson stated that a hospital would be set up there by now." There was still a glimmer of his Humanitarian left in him, the stories of Jaster Awaud and Kay of Commenor were still part of his being. Though it was now covered by his darker past. "Lets get these people back to their normal lives, I wish to see the next sunrise on Coruscant, heard stories they its rather beautiful."

[member="Loske Matson"]

Shran nodded at Halle before turning to the remaining men that hadn't been assigned a patrol. After taking a couple more hits of his death stick, Shran dropped it to the floor and stomped it out under his boot. "Tell Captain Torvis to have repair equipment sent down on the double. We need this palace refurbished as soon as possible."

He hardly expected his first official duty to be overseeing the repairs of an ancient structure that had already stood the test of time. If these Jedi barbarians had minded their own business, perhaps the main part of the palace wouldn't be in shambles right now. Nevertheless, he had his orders and his men had theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom