Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subject 9-A

IMPERIAL RECORDS DATABASE
ACCESSING RESTRICTED RECORDS
PASSWORD: *********
OPENING SUBJECT FILES...

NAME: Subject 9-A
FACTION: N.A
SPECIES: Genetically and Alchemically Altered Human
HEIGHT: 5'4
WEIGHT: 7 Stone
EYES: Deep Blue
HAIR: Jet Black
SKIN: Sickly Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+/- Force Anathema: Simply put; she is a Force Devourer, requiring to feed off the Force in order to remain alive. This can come in many forms, the most notable being her taking of lives.
+/- Unaging: Another byproduct of the alterations undergone, she is unable to physically age and grow old.
- Mental Instability: Subjected to harsh conditions, a forced ageing and genetic splicing through alchemy she is noted to be neurotic and mentally unstable.

BIOGRAPHY:
Verbal Entry One:
Subject acquired, newborn; my Lord Zambrano has begun preparations for the initial stages of experimentation, and is pleased with the level of Force sensitivity the subject has - an improvement on 8-A.

Verbal Entry Two:
Subject progressing nicely, ageing halted for now - we all remember how badly it went with 2-A when things were rushed - showing positive signs and taking well to the sleepers.

Verbal Entry Three:
Disastrous! Subject shows a distinct unwillingness to listen, and even the sleeper codes are failing. Prone to sudden bursts of instability; Zambrano unimpressed.

Verbal Entry Four:
We need to terminate 9-A like those before her. Zambrano seeks to do so tomorrow should she not show a sudden turn around. Difficult to find good subjects...

Verbal Entry Five:
What an interesting development! The subject seems to be showing signs of energy consumption of some sorts; don't personally understand it, but it has Zambrano worried. Going ahead with plans to terminate, I suspect paranoia from my Lord...

Verbal Entry Six:
She's gone! Guards failed to contain her, Zambrano claims she devoured the Force -- their Force! Wants her caugh---

Recording breaks up following a scream, before cutting off.

SHIP:
N.A

KILLS:
N.A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N.A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
1. An Anomaly

@[member="Circe Savan"]

W-Who..?

@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Didn't realise you had this person, because they look nothing alike D: I just really wanted to use Eve ;l

Circe Savan said:
Why experiment more on that which has already been experimented on? Double jeopardy.
Imagine this, Take a chocolate filled donut and then smother it in ketchup. It doesn't taste so good because you have added two different types of experiment to it.

@[member="Subject 9-A"] and I swear, I didn't mean to call you a donut, its just as a reference that the soldier could understand.

Cody Jorin said:
I wonder if it knows soldiers aren't all, or even the majority, mindless idiots?
I was meaning Noah and him being a soldier. You just didn't correctly interpret what I was saying. and I will refrain from saying anything more about "Soldiers"

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Cody Jorin"]
I was just thinking the same thing.
@[member="Xynar"]
You don't insult one soldier when you say stuff like that,you insult them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom