Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subject 9-A

You know what is also amusing?
The screams of a nation as they watch their land burn.
Every last being suffering in torrents of fire, hell raining down on them in the form of bombs and grenades.
They all screech, desperate to escape.
But none do.

And, of course, a sephi with its head chopped off.

damongoodmorning.gif

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
A part of his snarky soul lives inside me.

@[member="Vael'roth Kon"]
Busy killing people and dating @[member="Circe Savan"] off and on.
Mostly blowing things up.

I mostly said that to prevent future flirting
IC Ven is slowly drifting from Circe, as one of the only reasons she loved the plant girl was because Circe saved her.
It's a psychological thing.
The mad merc is slowly realizing she might have never loved her at all.
Which paves the way for her potential full-out relationship with Ventasia, which apparently might lead to marriage
I don't know if our 'planning the proposal' was taken seriously or as a joke.
*shrugs*

@[member="Subject 9-A"]
Do not worry childe.
I will not attempt to eradicate you.
And if Circe attempts to go back on her promise of not experimenting on you, I will do my best to intervene.
Just ignore the fact that IC Ven is starting to grow separate personalities.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
I mostly said that to prevent future flirting
IC Ven is slowly drifting from Circe, as one of the only reasons she loved the plant girl was because Circe saved her.
It's a psychological thing.
The mad merc is slowly realizing she might have never loved her at all.
Which paves the way for her potential full-out relationship with Ventasia, which apparently might lead to marriage
I don't know if our 'planning the proposal' was taken seriously or as a joke.
*shrugs*
it was serious, you should do it cause it sounded awesome @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

As for you
@[member="Subject 9-A"]

Welcome to the mad house and we should eat people together.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
Though I'd love to see Ven and Ven together, me and Circe haven't discussed a possible split between Ven and Circe yet.
So, er...
I'd feel bad if one day I just had Ven tell Circe "SORRY BROSKI, IT'S OVER, I'M GONNA GO MARRY YOUR EXES EX"
I mean c'mon, that would be cruel, even for either side of Ven's splitting personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom