Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid Things Your Character Has or Would Do?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
C'mon guys, the thread title should be enough to tell you what this is. This is Chaos, and let's be honest, all of our characters have done or would do some pretty stupid, wacky, but ultimately laugh inducing things.

Post one thing your character has or would (or that you want them to) do that you think would be absolutely hilarious. Next person, try to post your characters reaction if they witness the stupidity! I'll start ;)

I'll go with what spawned this thread...Dax would absolutely try to surf a speeder going way too fast and end up crashing it. Potentially throw himself through another vehicles windshield. Probably just yell "I'm okay!" at the end of it, dumb ass drunken grin on his face.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Yes, but I was about a month out of the pebble with information imprinted into my brain, mando-hatred being part of it. There is a millennia long blood feud between the Mandalorians and the deWinters. I saw him from the back, and he was wearing the tuna can armor. I didn't even know it was him. All I knew was that he had to die so I hugged him from behind and smashed that knife through a weakness in the armor straight between the third and fourth rib.

It was blamed on the spirits that were around.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]
I right, I remember that bit about a pebble in your bio...not gonna lie, another stupid thing Dax would do? Definitely feed Pebble Sherezade to like a crow or something.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Salis"]
You calling me a coward?

Done that before too...its the slimy-ness that gets me.

In his early days Dax jumped off platform on Nar Shadaa right into speeder traffic to try and catch [member="Kimiko Taiyo"]. That was a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom