Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Studying and How to Build a Light Saber

Faratain had been sitting in the library of the Academy for hours at this point. His master had set him the task of researching the art of saber crafting hours ago, and the Eldorai had tackled the project head on. He had searched through hundreds of holocrons, consulted many a file and drawn many a sketch but he was still no closer to constructing his blade now than he had been when he had started. He understood the basic principles, of course, the mechanics of it all, what parts were needed for the construction of his blade. But no matter what he attempted to deign or sketch something always felt off. When he tried to emulate other designs they all felt wrong to him. Additionally, he didn't understand the damned crystals, he understood their purpose, but how was he to know which one was right for him?

The padawan was at wits end and his frustration was increasingly mounting. Any being with minor force training would've been able to sense his emotions very distinctly. He was considering quitting and alerting his master that he had failed. He decided that he would give himself another chance. He sat back for a moment and tried to qualm his growing frustration.

"There is no emotion, there is serenity..." he thought to himself...

OOC: Open to all Jedi in the Galactic Alliance. My character is kinda new I thought this could be a cool way to introduce him to the other Jedi in the community. Feel free to respond :)

Since Celiana had been at the academy she felt drawn to the Library interesting for her since normally she'd be doing something more...active. Sparring or weapons training most likely. As she'd entered the library she'd slipped out of her boots and left her things in a storage cubicle up front. She'd felt led here "knowledge is power after all" she thought to herself. Opening herself to the force Celiana felt frustration and tension wash over her like a wave. Reaching deeper into the force swimming against the currents of that frustration and tension Celiana felt the source, another padawan was here. Withdrawing all but a tendril of the force she walked through the shelves of holobooks and racks of datadiscs until she arrived at a clearing around a study room. Several holocrons, data files, and stacks of paper lay about surrounding a young man who by the look of the materials around him was researching how to construct a lightsaber. Here was where the frustration and tension had come from. Padding forward lightly on her bare feet Celiana gently cleared her throat and extended her right hand in greeting. "Please excuse me I hope I'm not intruding; my name's Celiana and yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom