Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Student Seeking Master

5uujsn.jpg

What's up. I'm back... Again. Death of the Sith Eternal sort of sapped my entire muse out of existence, but I am once again looking for threads.​
I've always had this grand idea of having a full blown Apprenticeship here on Chaos, but it's just... never happened? A one-on-one Master and Student relationship, learning to use the Force, yada yada. So I guess I'll try again!​
I'm looking for the Master half of the duo. Please don't inquire if you don't actually want a long term storyline! <3 I'll write one shot threads with you, or whatever, but this request is specifically for a long term partnership!​
I don't have a Faction or an Alignment in mind. Sith, Jedi, whateverelsethereis, so long as it's Force-based I'm down and will create a character accordingly (ie: this isn't going to be for Asha Hex).​
Thanks,​
- Lobby the House Elf.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom