Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Student in need of some Tuition

Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely

l5Rklm.png

I'm looking for someone who is able to teach my kinda scary girl one of, or multiple of the following force powers:

If anyone's interested with writing with Lady Marrow to these ends as well as making a rather terrifying friend~

Hmu <3

The most Talohn could teach her is force speed. Though his droid's brain is a databank of sith history. So oddly enough, the droid could maybe teach her something?

Talohn's family is a wacky bunch.

I also have a sith seer. Ancient and powerful. She could teach the girl something.

Last edited:
Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely
Sounds like a plan! I'll DM you~
I maybe aswell and I love your art I believe she is a Demon or devil lord of dnd.
YAY and thank you, Zuggtmoy would be the demon queen name you're looking for. <3

I will also DM you~

The most Talohn could teach her is force speed. Though his droid's brain is a databank of sith history. So oddly enough, the droid could maybe teach her something?

Talohn's family is a wacky bunch.

I also have a sith seer. Ancient and powerful. She could teach the girl something.
Thanks, but i it seems a little out of theeeeme. But totally something she would do for general knowledge.
I can teach much nicer things than those other stinky powers.
But i like those powers D:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom