Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Strela Meditation Sphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Strella.jpg

Strela Meditation Sphere
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Small Starfighter
  • Length: 10.5 Meters
  • Width: 9 Meters
  • Height: 9 Meters
  • Armament: Very Low
  • Defenses: Very High
  • Squadron Count: Very Low (4)
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: Very High
  • Hyperdrive: 2.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Life Support
  • Sensor Array, Targeting Computer
  • Hyperwave Transceiver
  • Repulsorlift Engines, Sublight Ion Drives, SubLight Acceleration Motor (SLAM)
  • Navcomputer
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Now you see me....: The holographic shell allows the Strela to disguise itself as anything encoded into the holographic projector.
  • Look Ma, no hands!: The onboard Ciaro Intelligence is capable of flying the ship independently and silently for vast distances.
  • Anyone know ASL?: Using a modified Body Mimicry Control System, the Strela can be piloted without traditional controls. Just wave your arms.
  • Hafta catch me first: Built for speed and breakneck maneuvering, the Strela excels at running away, and is a devil to catch.
  • Couldn't even feel it: With safety as its primary focus, the Strela layers its defense with 2 shield generators,
WEAKNESSES
  • Kinda cramped here: The Strela can comfortably and safely carry only one passenger in the sphere along with the pilot.
  • Strategic withdrawal: This ship's low armament means that if running or hiding aren't options, then you're out of good options.
  • Yeah no, I failed ASL: The hand-gesture control scheme is more optimized than the built-in standard controls, but also painstaking to learn.
  • I think I'm bouta hurl: The augmented HUD encompasses the entire sphere, and can disorient people on a first-time flight, or cause nausea if turns are too sharp and sudden.
  • Gotta get behind him: The Strela's only weaponry is forward facing, limiting offensive options in a dogfight. Pilots must use their impressive speed and agility to out-maneuver their opponent.
DESCRIPTION
As both warrior and counselor, healer and destroyer, the modern Jedi faces unique challenges at this perilous time in Galactic History. But it's the unique challenges that Sable Interplanetary exists to solve.

From the Dreamers of D'Qar comes a starfighter unlike anything ever made; a peaceful escape, a personal temple, a quiet retreat, and a mobile weapons platform equipped with a SLAM system, all at once.

The serene meditation sphere is operated by a conversational Ciero Droid Brain, capable of flying the ship indepedent of the pilot for long periods of time, and alerting the Jedi to any unforeseen complications that arise in the course of the voyage. With high-end safety and blistering speed as its two primary focuses, the Strela nevertheless boasts a serviceable laser battery, for the unfortunate occasions when conflict is unavoidable.

As the Jedi pursue their laudable mission, we at Sable Interplanetary thank them for their service and sacrifice. With the release of the Strela, we confirm our commitment to support the New Jedi Order with the very best equipment the galaxy has to offer. Through cooperation, a galaxy of peace is within reach. A future without war may sometimes seem impossible. But at Sable Interplanetary....
We bear the story of those who challenge the edge of impossibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom