Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strategic RP - Participants Requested

Thank you Alex. By putting them on the bridge, you just placed your most experienced units in harms way with no means of recovering them. The troops on that bridge are doomed, they are facing an armored front with arty support, and flanked in the rear by infantry.

Its fine their whole goal is to die by burning the bridge... with them... blowing the bridge its fine.. I never said I wanted to keep them. I am content with my command decision. It buys us time, and harries your forces. making the trip that much more dificult.

Well we shall see then. Don't worry I promise not to use chemical shells for the duration of the battle. (Not because I don't want to but rather because I don't have any :))

Ava Solborne

A
alex_xr said:
Equa you didn't post the most important squad and they were under your command!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry... I was just so nervous and wanted to post it as quick as I could, because I knew, that you waited for me.

Don't sweat it Dominator. Its all in the spirit of fun anyway. Hope you're feeling better now. Looking forward to seeing you more again in the threads.

Ava Solborne

A
Thank you! :) I know, it's just for fun, but I feel so bad, if I make others feel bad or if I do something wrong.

Dominator - take it from me, no one feels bad and there is no 'wrong' thing to do. Basically we're here to test a battle system, which might be used in the future. Our job is to push it to its limits, try to see if we make things fall out so that we know what works and what doesn't.

I am sure we can all agree that no one in this group wants to 'lose' right? That is why we have a referee, to make the call based on our posted actions. The best suggestion I can give is talk with you ally, make sure you are both on the same page when it comes to strategy. Work as a team. Each should give their input and suggestions and you both figure what is the best action for the units under your command.

Cheers.

Now switching back to my usual evil Sith self :D

Answered them.

As I said to the Alliance by PM, I hadn't wanted to formalise every little thing, but if I have to I will, if only to keep things fair. Assume each 'turn' lasts about half hour, and infantry can move 2-3 hexes in that time on foot, or 4-5 in their transports. Tanks apply to that too. Just keep that in mind.

Jorn Mair

J
Um Daxton i thought we were the "Bad Guys" lol and equa dont feel bad. you dont ever have to rush with posting something. if you rush you might mess up. causing a huge lose for you or your team. take it slow and steady. (slow and staedy wins the race) and avery one does it once a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom