Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strategic RP - Participants Requested

Something I've been wanting to do for a long time is a different kind of RP, an RP where strategy and outwitting the enemy would be the purpose.

I way I envision this working is that two writers volunteer. I would work as a sort of moderator for any disagreements but leave writers to their own devices mainly. I give both sides approximately equal forces, and it is up to the two writers to fight the battle and obtain a result.
I don't envision having any 'game rules' per se, but as moderator I might use a random dice roll to decide if needed between two choices, or make my own decision.

What I am looking for is two writers with a bit of experience I can test this out with, writers who aren't afraid to be part of an experiment, and who don't mind losing.
My notion is that if we get a couple of these working we can take turns moderating and participating, eventually even building up a leaderboard of victors when the time comes.

So...volunteers?

Coooooool :) I'm pretty stretched out thin, and I don't really like to lose, so perhaps after the experiment is over. Just wanted to let you know that I like this idea.

Good luck with this, Phylis, and those involved. If the trial goes well and gets a lot of support, we may look further into expanding on this idea and eventually, implementing it.

Because it sounds cool.

Sun Tzu in his Art of War states that the General with no mind is unpredictable and unstoppable. Those with a mind are predictable before you know what they would do in a situation. Sun Tzu, Sith Bad Asz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom