Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange Aeons Where Even Death May Die~ [LoS]

It had been many months since Kaine set foot on Aza'zoth, and here he had come to make the pilgrimage to that Light-forsaken world once again. He remembered the exact methods to get past the natural defenses and onto the planet's surface, that knowledge forever burned into hid mind after the Dark Lady, Val'Ryss, summoned him and many other like-minded Sith and Dark Jedi to the planet to join together as one. It was there that Kaine was decreed one of the three Lords of Shadow, the Lord of Darkness. He had become known as the Darkener then, and he still held dearly onto that moniker even to this day. His shuttle rested on the unholy ground right outside of the citadel that rose above the ruined landscape like a horrid cancer made of black iron and stone, and not even Kaine's eyes could penetrate the thick darkness that covered the very upper reaches of the citadel.

Kaine, alone, reached the entrance to the massive citadel, and with the slightest of movements with his hand he unlocked the massive gate. The air inside was musty, but filled with the intoxicating aroma of long-decayed corpses, and the corrupting scent of the Dark Side. Nothing within lived, there were no servants running about to fulfill the needs of the Dark Lords. There wasn't even rodents, nor any traces that any had ever scampered throughout the empty halls of the dark fortress. Kaine took a deep breath of air as he ascended the main staircase leading to the upper spires of the citadel, where the throne chamber of the Lords of Shadows resided. Once inside the throne chamber, Kaine scanned the area, and found exactly what he found down below. Nothing.

This was abhorrent, where were the Lords of Shadow? Where were the legions of Dark-siders consorting with one another, sharing dark secrets and plans of malice? Standing in the center of the room, Kaine knelt down upon the engraving that forever lined the stone floor and began the ritual. Within a few minutes a darkened wave expanded throughout the citadel, and exploded out into the galaxy to reach every Dark-Sider who had set foot upon the darkened world.

~The Call hath sounded once more
The Disciples of the Dark shall convene on the Dark World
Feasting upon the flesh of the Light
And hearken the rebirth...~
@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] @[member="Tricia"] @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]@[member="Reyven Samoth"]

And who was the first to answer the call? Circe, of course. Her essence was shrouded as she made haste to the planet in her Aleph. Ever since that night, so many years ago... When she and Kaine had done terribly pernicious things on the Dark Altar itself, it had changed everything. To a degree, however minor, she felt bound to love the Dark Lord of the Sith. To help him with his goals, due to a cautious bond that neither of them likely truly understood.

And perhaps it would be an opportunity for her to talk to him in private about her admittedly jealous feelings.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] @[member="Tricia"] @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]@[member="Reyven Samoth"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A faint and spectral form coalesced, an image cast across parsecs. An outline with blue pinpricks for eyes, no more.

"Hello, Kaine. Did you ever hear of the Dark Lord Ozymandias?" It was, perhaps, a rhetorical question. "'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings -- look on my works, ye mighty, and despair. Nothing beside remains.'" She gestured around. "Someday Val'Ryss will return; she always does. But whether she returns with the will, the stamina, to make this place what it once was...that's something else. Someday, perhaps, I'll bring my people here, once they're ready for it. But boltholes like this...this is my ultimate backup plan, Kaine. This spot, these resources, this Forge. And yet it is not my only bolthole. I heartily recommend the practice, if you ever feel like finding a place. The planet Sabarene comes to mind; I suspect you'd find it to your liking."

"Circe Savan is coming."

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Balaya had followed Kaine like she always did but now... now she wore her full suit of armor and even for his large size towered. All eight feet of her in the heeled boot and cybernetics. There was few reasons more to come here aside to convert unseelie and get some more caries. She had continued to follow when the call went out and that was enough for her. Nothing really made her ready for @[member="Ashin Varanin"]'s specter or something it had never been here before and she raised an eyebrow while tapping the dark'chyld before it began to speak.

| @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] | @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] | @[member="Tricia"] | @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] |
| @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]| @[member="Reyven Samoth"] |

When Val'Ryss Zankarr had first sent the summons of the then Lord of the Sith, Vazela had opted not answer the call of the Lords of Shadow. At the time, he had been busy with the apprenticeship of one Kara Vi'deya; and when the Umbaran had mysteriously disappeared from the face of the galaxy, he had led a search for her that had ended in the fall of Lucien Cordel on board the Obscurity. By the time he had finished uncovering what had happened to his Sith Apprentice, the call had ended; and the passageway to Aza'Zoth lost. It would be more than a decade later when Vazela had met with Ashin Varanin, with a new purpose about him. Breaking away from the stagnation of the Sith, he would continue the evolution, understanding and guidance of the dark side, no longer as a Sith Master, but as a Dark Master. His encounter with Ashin on board the ancient structure known as the Spires of Hell had resulted in his learning of the passageway to Aza'Zoth, in the end. It was almost ironic, like a late comer to a party that had ended.

Or had it?

It had been a few days since he had finished his expedition to Aza'Roth with his Dark Order. They had taken residence in the Temple, constructed out of several cathedrals of a peculiar design. When he had felt the presence of certain individuals arriving on the dark planet, he had ventured to the throne room. Kaine had seemingly not noticed him sitting in one of the thrones, so he made himself apparent.

"We meet again, Emperor." Arms resting on the arm rests of the seat, the hooded Dark Master leaned his head to the left as he studied the man. "How is my successor doing?"

"I'm surprised to see you here, Vilox. Even more surprised to see you sitting on a throne you never deserved." He said snidely, turning to face the Dark Jedi sitting on one of the thrones, one of those belonging to Kaine. In one fluid motion Kaine leaped from the ground to land upon his own throne, letting himself sink back against the cold stone while others flocked to Aza'zoth. "You never were here during the first call, and yet you dare sit upon one of the thrones like it was your god given birthright, the audacity." Kaine sneering and snarled his words, obviously displeased at what Vilox had done, but he had other matters to attend to. One of the beings that came was Ashin Varanin, albeit in an ethereal form, but it was reassuring to see that the Dark Lady had answered his call.

"Sabarene? Interesting, I have no heard nor seen this world, and if you say it will be to my liking, then I must visit someday." Kaine then turned his attention to his former apprentice, Balaya, whom faithfully followed Kaine back to the Dark World, much like she had during the first call. Then came Circe Savan, which wasn't surprising in the least, "You can ask her yourself, Vilox."

| @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] | @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] | @[member="Tricia"] | @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] |
| @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]| @[member="Reyven Samoth"] |

"So I see you learned my real name. Was it Savan who told you?" The Dark Master ignored Zambrano's sneers or tone of voice. If he was going to do something about it, he would have already done it. He continued. "Speaking of Savan, it was she who you choose to fulfill the vacancy I apparently left?"
Leaning his head to the right, he lied and said, "To consider that I only left for a few short weeks with the Obscurity, as I told you might happen during our meeting on Dromund Kaas; and then I discover that you've decided that I should no longer hold the esteemed position as Lord of the Sith. It's almost amusing, Lord Zambrano. You could have done with my servitude- no, alliance- at Ossus, Dromund Kaas or Manaan. It is difficult to understand your decision making."

Turning his gaze to the arriving Circe Savan, he said, "Congratulations on your new position, my Lady." He inclined his head, conveying gratitude towards the woman almost too convincingly. Of course, Vilox Pazela had known about the relationship between the Dark Lord of the Sith sat nearby him and the approaching Lady of the Sith. Already, he had already begun the complex manipulations to discover the answers to his questions. Did Zambrano know about Circe's apprenticeship to him? Was the now Sith Lady still in alignment to him? Was it Savan who had divulged his secrets? And if she was, how many of them?

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
This planet was one that could put him at ease. Much less strain when there was so much latent energy in the air to draw in and feed on. He wondered why he'd not been back sooner. Maybe it needed to be used as a gathering point more often. Silently, with little as much as a glance at the other occupants in the throne room, he moved to an empty one and sat, simply watching the ever witty banter that folks with history could come up with. There was much ado about thrones, though he cared little for chairs himself. Sith should be in conflict, and the best place to lead was from the front, not from a room hidden in a fortress.

After a long enough pause he spoke. "Catching up aside, I am curious as to why we're here at this point. Is anyone else? Or am I just not in the loop. Another want for a separate army? Sinister plots? Backbiting amongst the Empire again? I can only speculate what's gone on in my absence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom