Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm calling(Matsu Ike)

"I think I might have some idea. Sounds like Akala." Slowly, he started to move his legs, walking around the tornado before him. "Crazy lady sent the entire galaxy into a tailspin. Pretty sure she was also behind us being sent into hell for a bit." Even as he spoke, there was a slight pulse in the back of his mind. A remnant of the netherworld incident brought upon him by himself. Two pinpoints that tugged at his conscious, pulling him towards the remaining portals to the netherworld. "Though, I can't say that I went so far as to fight such abominations. I was a bit busy just trying to keep my own poodoo together."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vulpesen"]

"Yeah fun times." She said it and the netherworld as well as what had been happening... the events witht he mirror verse.. well she had found them illuminating and memory was a funny thing when you understood creatures that existed in ways others didn't. "Hell was a place that I somewhat went... had to go there to escape but I remember a paradise compared to most. I found myself in a never ending garden filled with jedi.. seeing the past and the future in a way I hadn't understood but I knew how to come back. Something I learned from force priestesses was how to retain my mind and body after death so the netherworld was more open to me finding a way out."

"I remember chasing Alexandra all through the netherworld, meeting her mother, then somehow running out of there. The details as a whole are kinda fuzzy though. Well, there is one thing that still stands out sharply." He reached up and tapped the back of his skull. "I'm still linked to the remaining portals. Not that that's a major inconvenience, but sometimes it does cause a bit of an itch." Taking a deep breath, he started to lower his hands, causing the swirling tornado to slowly die down.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She looked at him and moved to stand next to him. "So you got to meet your girls mother huh.... fun times. They always seem to wonder how I got them interested." She said it with a grin on her face seeing the storms but more of it. "Come on, we have worked out a great deal.. now one should rest and cool down... eatin something to keep their strength up." She said it and was prepared for what they might be able to do as she crossed her arms. "I know I have some food around here somewhere." She was working on her thigh pack to get some fo the food out while adding a little water to thicken it up and make them a small meal.

"She seemed to not like me very much. But I guess it's all for the best with the way things turned out." Stretching the tension out from his muscles, he walked over to sit beside Matsu while clicking into his coms. "Hey, Ilvern, send out a speeder with some food. Kinda hungry here." Such were the perks of being king of a planet, a personal royal guard who could bring you meals when you were away from the ship. Of course, the downside of being zorren was that you would need said meals. Judging by the way his stomach was suddenly growling at the mention of food, he doubted that whatever ration bars Matsu had wouldn't be enough. "Best save that food for yourself. I'd end up eating all of it."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu was looking at him with a look on her face. "I have eighteen months worth of rations here." She held up one of the packs and they were small, designed to fit like a small slip in a pack and you could hold a dozen of them in a pouch. "We worked to make them smaller and more focused as opposed to just a whole lot." Where she was looking though the jedi master used some of the water to hydrate a small section and it was becoming larger and larger. "Plus well I do get hungry working with the force. You have no idea how much energy I use up holding myself back all of the time." She said it not to brag but more because of them all she figured her might understand. She had learned more then most and spent three decades learning the forces mysteries. She was older, nearly sixty by most standards and it was mostly because she had learned how to use the force to keep herself going despite injuries and dangers.

Sighing a bit, Vulpesen cancelled his order and took some of the rations for himself, quickly hydrating them. "Might come in handy I suppose. Though to be honest, I never really liked these things... I guess that's the problem with being a king. You get spoiled." Walking over to find his seat, he plopped down and placed his tail in his lap before picking at the rations in his hands

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him and she spoke. "You do realize I married a Hapen princess right? I can be just as spoiled." She said it but the rations were made to be a higher grade and with the water it was less ration food and looked like an actual feast with the meat richly seasoned, thick and juicy when she was using convection to heat it up offered a slice. "Come eat and enjoy." The jedi master sat there leaning back a little though before she was checking over some parts of it. Her own skills within the force. "And as king well that will be an important thing we don't want you to get lazy and become fat because all you do is sit around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom