Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm calling(Matsu Ike)

Vulpesen let out a small yawn as he rested back in his chair, his golden orbs scanning the desert surface of Tattooine. A barren planet with nothing but sand and a damning heat. Happy that the majority of his clothes under the coat were made of spider silk, he had left his coat i the ship. Now clutching a cold drink in one hand and petting Ace in the other, he looked up towards the eastern sky, away from the twin suns as he waited for the appearance of an old friend, and one who might just be able to aid him in his new endeavors.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vulpesen"]

She had gotten a strange call, a message from someone she wasn't expecting and the chance to stretch her legs as it were was an important one you shouldn't pass up. So the jedi master stood there for a moment as she stretched out and had all new sorts of things to test out. One of the big things was a cracken field kit, a piece of equipment she could give and sent out in the field with the jedi as they went so they would have everything provided to them. The other well she was looking to see what might come of it. Before she was walking to meet him now she wore the iconic robes she had managed to get from the ghost of Ulic with Vulps help. So that came in handy before she was heading there to go and meet him. Her sabers on her hip and the mightside of the force resonating from her. "hello Vulps."

Vulpesen smiled as he peered up into the sky, seeing a ship come down to land within the massive sand dunes. Once he saw the Jedi master approahc him from ehr landing spot, he offered her a broad smile, showing off his pearly white fangs. "Ello, Master Ike. Good to see you again." He swiftly knocked back the rest of his drink and rose form his seat to meet her. "How've you been?" As he spoke, the small astral head of Ace left his pocket, looking intently at the woman that had come to meet them.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She was arriving to come and see him, where they could all look and work on anything. She had some parts going to get a good reaction. "Yes, the last time we saw each other it was very different and now well now we get to do this. I was glad you had reached out to me. Had me worried you were sitting in some dark room just rocking back and forth trying to figure out ways to repopulate your planet." She said it and was looking at more and more what there was on offer. I on the other hand have been making some progress with crystals and new endeavors. I met some guardians of the Whills recently and their knowledge of crystals is very in depth."

Vulpesen turned his head a bit, causing a series of cracks and pops to issue out from his spine. "Afraid you aren't all that off. Legislation after legislation, bill after bll, stars know how many tours I had to make and how many babies I've kissed." A small groan left him as he found himself a bit trapped in the memory. "Just about went insane being trapped on that planet. You have no idea how glad I am to be back out on the galaxy." As Matsu spoke of the Whills, he perked up a bit. "I might want to hear of their teachings if we get the chance. But as it is, I've called you for some help in another area of the force."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She was looking at him and was curious now of what it was that he wanted to know. She might have more work to do while walking next to him wih a small grin on her face that her assumptions about what happened or he had been going through were true. "Alright then, tell me Vulps what it is that you would like to do or talk about." She said it standing there in the brown robes, the lightside of the force gleaming nd coming off of them as she had a small look of interest. With the help of other jedi like Sorel she had learned a great deal more about the force and in need some of the artifacts she used daily.

"After immersing myself in the culture of my people, one of the things that became very apparent to me was their love of nature and the wilds. As such, I'd like to learn how to affect the natural world with the force. And what better place to start than to dive right in by learning to conjure storms that might remove large amounts of enemies that might try to attack me or my people." A wily grin appeared on Vulpesen's face as he spoke, and by his side, his hand twitched in a bit of anticipation. He had learned a variety of abilities over his career, but none so powerful as the one he was requesting right now, at least not in offensive capability.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu was looking at Vulps as he spoke about his intentions with force storms and learning how to alter the environment. It is something that could and was dangerous to many of the others. She was reminded of Metalorn herself when it came down to what they were all doing here.She was uncertain about what to say to him or how to approach the subject but he was looking for something that could and would be potentially dangers here. "That is a dangerous skill Vulpesen and it is not something I would recommend to revisit lightly. There is much danger and if you don't remember I used such a storm to defeat the sith and protect both jedi and republic soldiers and they both wanted to crucify me for it."

Vulpesen's grin only widened as she spoke. Turning slightly, he set his drink aside and crossed his arms. "Then its a damn good thing I'm no longer bound by the Jedi or the Republic. I'm a king now, Matsu. Its my job to protect my people, and as strong as I am, there's only so much I can do with a few sparks and some telekinetic tricks." He shifted sightly as a small weight scampered up his coat and onto his shoulder. Of course, it was only Ace attempting to get a better view of the jedi that had for so long been his bond-mate's friend.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu was looking at him as he spoke and she had a look on her face, it wasn't judgement... really he and she were beyond that and she knew that he was serious... she also knew that like many saying you can't do something or shouldn't would just make people want to do it. She knew there were risks but it would be safer for her to teach him, at least then hopefully he would learn the respect aspect of it all. What was needed to do it and the dangers that could come if you didn't maintain control. Others might just make the storm, but she would have to work so that he could use it and stop it instead of letting it build up and rage. "Very well then, we shall work on it but understand you will need to have the utmost respect for this technique."

Vulpesen's grin remained on his face as he watched her, his tail starting to sway and wag behind him. "That sounds fair. And I assure you, despite my excitement, I'm well aware of the dangers that this ability comes with." His arms uncrossed and spread out, indicating the expansive dune sea around them. "Why do you think I chose this place? I tried to find the most out of the way place I could so that we could avoid any collateral damage." Yes, he wanted power. He needed strength if he was to become a king capable of protecting his people. But he had no intention of getting drunk on it. And he would refuse to let that desire rule him. He had learned of the force's power, and the power of nature. As such, Vulpesen was well aware that such forces were not to be taken lightly.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked around at the dune sea and she could think of ways they would be able to practice. Understanding it before she was getting into that small spirit... that place where you could go when you were looking and preparing to train a student. "Alright then." She was looking at more of it, thinking how to best start there until she was sticking around and plnating her feet in the sand. Focusing on it so it crept up her boots becoming like a skin at her feet and boots. Until she was reaching out. "Then the first lesson is how to do it, you must know the world itself, where you are. The world here is hot, arid and dry, with little moisture to itself, you can use those wind currents and the sand."

Vulpesen watched her carefully while reaching out with the force. It was easy enough to reach out and sense what she was doing and where her awareness was going. Vulpesen's hands folded in front of him as he shifted his stance to stand more evenly. It was odd to expand his presence in this area. Veradune was so full of life and of creatures that it was nigh impossible to go more than a few feet without sensing some living organism. But here, it was as if he was reaching into a void. It was bright and warm, but in the force, he could sense almost nothing besides himself Ace, and Matsu. Luckily, he wasn't trying to seek life, but rather the rest of the world around him.

It took a few moments, but eventually, he was able to find it. The spirit of Tattooine. The arid dry heat, the slight breeze that whipped particles of sand into the air. Life was hard to come by, but this planet wasn't dead. Little by little, he connected himself to it growing familiar with the nuances of the environment around him. As he focused, he was dimly aware of Ace leaving his shoulder to head back to his ship where the Wolf would likely relax, away from the sun and the coming storms.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu could feel Vulps and the rest of the world. She had worked and practiced to do this more often as white whisps of energy were coming from the ground around herself to her hands. "First you need to connect and learn how to generate from the world, the lifeforce of it even on a desert world such as this." She stayed there before looking out at the desert itself when she brought her hands and sent out the energies themselves to shape the sand swirling it around from the ground... then rising up to knee height.

Vulpesen closed his glowing eyes and continued to concentrate. It was an odd feeling, like reaching into the past as he searched for life in the winds and sands. It was seven years since he'd visited the baran do. Back then he'd just learned the basics of their philosophies. Now he was attempting to learn an ability that he could have never of dreamed of using. Slowly, blue wisps started to flow around him, flickering through the air until they danced at his fingertips. While not quite as impressive as Matsu's quick display, he was catching on. "Not quite as easy as taking it from the forests."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at him with a small grin appearing on her face, just where she could see it. She had practiced compared to many of the others. She had spent the time traveling around the galaxy to study and learn different aspects of the force and one of them was how to pace herself and really use different styles to shape into her own form. SOmething she could use the stamina enhancement and near unlimited reserves of the matukai, the skill of pouring the force into objects like the Jal Shey, understanding as the ancient Bendu or working with the many aspects of the force like the Aing-Tii who really didn't use it but they saw it differently.

Vulpesen continued on for several moments, gleaming energy from the winds and sands around him. Eventually, his ees would open once more, shining bright and gold as ever while he observed the power swirling around him. "Now I suppose the trick is learning how to use this." His hands swirled a bit, drawing the energy into his hands. "I doubt its quite as simple as just letting it all go."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"It is the same as anything else, when you use to much force energy your body can feel like it is being ripped apart. If you channel all of it into your body then you are going to hurt yourself with the strain.... but it can heal your body in some cases. When you are severed from the force you have a way of using it to repair your connection others wouldn't try. " She was sticking with it and showing what she could for him, where they might be able to really work on some of it. SHe was letting the other master get used to it for now before going at it harder and showing wha could really be done. Her attention to the smaller details something that would factor into what she wanted to do for interest.

The zorren winced as he started to feel it. Like too many rounds at the gym, his body was aching and burning. It was uncomfortable to say the least, but far from the wrost he had ever felt. His mind went back to the time of Akala, when he had burned his very soul to find his fiance. What a load that had done him. Not so much as a kiss for his efforts, not a smile for the herculean task of touching every life in the galaxy.

But that was beside the point. The important part now, was controlling the relatively small part of the force that was before him right now. He took a deep breath then started to move his hands, causing the glowing light to start swirling around him, picking up sands with its phantom winds. "I've felt the full power of the living force before. I remember it feeling like fire. And I've spent months at a time hidden away on Myrkr... both are far from comforting experiences."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She was listening to him and wearing the robes didn't show it as her muscles were taut, with veins like metal cords stretched under the skin. She wasn't in pain, this was in truth a small effort to do but it didn't mean you could be lax in your efforts. She wasn't like some who seemed to just master a technique and do it without thought. She made sure each movement and moment was careful and precise to best protect herself and everyone ele who was around her. "Good, you are learning the basic ideas, now you will just needto have something on yourself that you can focus it into. Raw force energy is possible to use but why waste effort and energy trying to control the power and restrain it when you can fous and use it all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom