Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stopping By

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome back Ben! The Republic has seen a massive amount of changes since you left. I hope you're ready to jump in at the deep end, all over again! Hehe. :D

Take care while your away. Always glad to enjoy your company when your around.

I saw that he died :(

I posted a LOA a while ago, my business has been taking off, and we even dealt with a possible buyout for awhile which took up an absurd amount of my time. I have been working from around 6 AM till usually around 8, sometimes much much longer, so when I get home I usually smoke a cig and go to sleep haha. I would love to come back and jump into the deep end, Karen.

Good talking to all of you tho, keep me in your minds, I would love to make a come back.

I actually wouldn't mind doing something this weekend to see if I can get a swing of things. Anyone up for a thread or point me in the right direction of one?

NOOOO!

I did not forget you! I was doing so many different things I just forgot to start the thread, didn't forget.

I am not helping much am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom