Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Stop telling us to have fun

I’ve been in 3 threads now about writing and suggestions for mechanics and they all tell me to have fun like its my first day of little league soccer.

Ok bro I understood the assignment when I joined

can someone please respond if you absolute hate it here and feel trapped but saw someone say “Its important to have fun, guys” and you was like oh my god, I completely forgot to do that.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Hehehe!

Maybe start preaching the opposite just to mock the expression…

“No! If you’re having fun, you’re doing it wrong, loser! If you’re doing badly in the game, you’re doing badly in life!”

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
and they all tell me to have fun like its my first day of little league soccer.

It's kinda like being depressed and then people just say "don't worry bro! everything will work out" instead of actually doing or saying anything to help :D
Fake positivity and toxic positivity are rife in "nerd communities" lmao

And what if I want to be miserable? You ever think of that?! It's my aesthetic dude, that's why I lurk like a creature in the hot topic wearing fishnet leggings and edgy T-shirts from bands I've never actually listened to! God... some people amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom