Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship STLTF011 Luxury Transport Freighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: to create an executive transport vessel for the open market

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Scion Technologies Incorporated

Affiliation: Open Market

Model: STLTF011

Production: Minor

Material: Ferroceramic Hull with Chromium plating. Transparisteel viewport and Windows

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Luxury Transport Freighter

Length: 38 meters

Width: 20 meters

Height: 8.5 Meters

Armament: Low
1 ventral mounted 1D Servoturret

Defenses: High

Squadron Count: 1

Maneuverability Rating: Low

Speed Rating: Very High

Hyperdrive: Yes

Hyperdrive Class: 1.5

STANDARD FEATURES
Standard communications array
Standard shield Generator
Heavy Armor Plating
3 standard ion engines
Standard freighter weapons

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Automated onboard kitchen

STRENGTHS

+large fast ship capable of out running most assaults from smaller vessels
+status symbol for the wealthy

WEAKNESSES

Ship is not designed to turn quickly
Ship is not designed to fight

DESCRIPTION
The first ship produced by Scion Technologies Incorporated was designed to be flashy and fast. It was designed to be gawked at. This vessel is marketed towards the wealthy elite to display their status. It features twenty luxiourious onboard suites and a state of the art automated kitchen. It also features a generous 120 ton cargo capacity allowing it to be used to deliver merchandise in style.

Last edited:
Hey there new member, welcome to the Factory! I see this is your first submission and I am glad you have come aboard!

However...you are missing quite a bit from the field work along with some formatting. Right now, I cannot accurately review this in any shape or form. You are missing several fields, no real listing of armaments and the squadron count is N/A meaning...non-existent.

So here is what I am going to offer. We have a Pre-Factory section where people work on their submissions and get them ready for review. I am offering to help you through your first submission with little pain as humanly possible. Once it is ready, I can move it right back into the main Factory to where it can be judged in all of its glory.

If not, then I would suggest you look over the entire Starship Templates on Small Craft and add in all the details that were left out. In addition, you will need to link the materials and the manufactuer, along with the affilation of said starship.

Let me know what you wish to do.
Exopritl Exopritl

I have moved you to Pre-Factory. Lets go step by step.

First, this is the link to the Small Craft --------> Here
Look over it and make sure you add in every field required and this is an example below.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a Mass-Produced X-Wing for Incom's line.
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: X-Wing
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Starfighter
  • Length: 12.5 meters
  • Width: 4 meters
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Armament: Average
    • 4 Laser Cannons
    • 2 Proton Torpedo Launchers (4 torpedoes each)
  • Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: Average | 12
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average | 2.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Starfighter Weapons: Laser Cannons, Proton Torpedo Launchers
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • The T69D is a a very versatile, jack of all trades starfighter can can fulfill multiple roles in a pinch.
WEAKNESSES
  • The trade off is that the T69D doesn't excel in any particular field and can be easily out performed by a more dedicated starfighter.
  • The T69D's engines are highly susceptible to damage due to cheaper components used in its construction.
DESCRIPTION
Hardly the highlight of Incom Corporation's legendary X-Wing production run, the T69D was designed to provide planetary forces with a jack of all trades starfighter on a shoe-string budget. Unfortunately, this meant that corners were cut during the manufacturing process and the introduction of several components that aren't quite military grade. The vessel still features the distinctive astromech socket and has now incorporated an after-market addition of an active jammer.

Let me know when you get it kindof started or have questions.
Exopritl Exopritl

How do you do the thing where its a link but instead of the whole link text for the website showing its just the text for what it links to?

Example where it says Manufacturer: Incom Coorporation but you can click "Incom Corporation to go to the wookiepedia article for that page Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Exopritl Exopritl , I'll be your factory judge for this submission. I see that Listib has helped you out a lot with this sub, and thanks to the work that the two of you put in, I can approve this right now if you so desire.

However, it is pretty underpowered right now (by about six ratings) if you wanted to bump about a few of its stats (perhaps a little bit more speed to outrun ships or a higher defense rating to reflect that heavy hull armor). Let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll help you get this on the road to approval!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom