Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still looking for a sith master (again, the like 4th time)

[member="Darth Haze"]

I didn't say you were needy, nor did I mean any offense by my post.

All I'm saying is to just go out there and RP. I was just trying to give you another means to without needing to wait for a master.

If you actually read what I wrote you would know that what I wrote was harsh advice and not rudeness or an offense. I just wanted to help you out, we all had a (somewhat) hard time when starting out, and we all learned a lot from the people that been here longer than we have. But if want to be mad about it, have fun.

[member="Darth Haze"]

Wow. This thread is something else.

Let's just leave the thread for someone who may be interested in helping the writer with a master and withhold any further advice, be it constructive or otherwise. Some folk just aren't looking for it, even if its with good intent.

HVc7JIy.gif

Darth Abyss said:
If you actually read what I wrote you would know that what I wrote was harsh advice and not rudeness or an offense. I just wanted to help you out, we all had a (somewhat) hard time when starting out, and we all learned a lot from the people that been here longer than we have. But if want to be mad about it, have fun.
[member="Darth Haze"]
Keep your posts on the topic of the thread - if you are not looking to take part as [member="Darth Haze"]'s master or help find one for him the there should be no reason to continue posting.

Matreya

I could train you.

Not as this char, but as another. However, I will be blunt. You have shown to be rude, take no criticism well, nor advice. I will train you, but I would like to see you acting at least more mature.

Whether you want the advice, or criticism, you can be more mature about things.

Show yourself as being acceptable ic and ooc. Do some roleplays, interact with people OOC. Be a member of the site, not a lone wolf that takes no bs.

One week. Interact, play, be cool and I'll train you.

[member="Darth Haze"]

It's not a matter of lacking, I image it's with the breaking up of the One Sith and the fact that so many factions are being created. I just imagine a lot of people are seeing the opportunity to become the next Kaine Zambrano.

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Matreya

There you are, now you are free to be as you wish. Whenever [member="Lily Kuhn"] manages to get an acolyte to Lord, you'll have a teacher.

[member="Darth Haze"]

Im not going to take this, im the one being rude? I came looking for a master or someone to help find one and people jumped in critisizing my character and being rude to me. Im not here to take people's bad attitudes, im here to find people to roleplay with. [member="Vaulkhar"], did your students ever come back? Im interested in seeing more from you. [member="Lilly"] khun, i wouldnt mind you having a character that could train my character as well if it is an emperor, darth vader style master and aprentice.

[member="Darth Haze"]

They have not come back, but Vaulkhar isn't really classified as a Sith. He can teach you dark side stuff for sure, allowing you to get a feel for it all, but he won't be teaching you any Sith ideals. That you'd have to find on your own.

Matreya

Lol Emperor...

Like Damien was?

I would have taught you but you didn't need it anyway. Have a fun time. I'm going to try and get off this thread now.

Toodles

[member="Darth Haze"]
I am a Sith Lord, I'd be more than glad to teach you the way of the Sith - albeit as a force ghost.

Or I can raise [member="Braith Achlys"] to master again.

Or you can learn from [member="Lisette Kuhn"], my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom