Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still looking for a sith master (again, the like 4th time)

My character is like damian, a little sh*t, angry for,loosing evry thing and being f**ked. He's also pantoran

[member="Avicus DuSang"] [member="Vaulkhar"]

Darth Haze said:
My character is like damian, a little sh*t, angry for,loosing evry thing and being f**ked. He's also pantoran
That's a fair descriptor of the kind of Acolyte that ends up being murdered by his fellow Sith after a month or two. We like people that can be moulded into Sith, but the truly loose cannons have to be stopped before they do more harm than good. Just for reference ;)

Well your rude, darth vader had the title and he wasnt a darth in the movies, plus when i roleplay i havent refered to him as darth haze yet, just haze. You seem to want to nit pick everything about my character and its pissing me off, dont post on my thread if your chosing to be an ass hole

[member="Darth Haze"]

I have to agree somewhat, usually you should wait until being Knighted before you choose a Darth title for yourself. It's somewhat of a right of passage.

I cannot guarantee that I could teach your character as of currently, I am already dealing with three apprentices. Now, they've been somewhat afk for the past week, so if by this Saturday they haven't returned, I'll throw you a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....

That is not the attitude you want to have towards your fellow writers, whether you believe they are being rude or not. It's best to retain respect, no matter what. Otherwise you make yourself look poor and ruin your chances to find a master.

Can we not nit pick the fact that i dont even refer to my character a a darth yet, and not to mention darth vader used darth before darth was even a tittle

[member="Darth Abyss"] It's a fairly common perception. Some believe it is a Master's rank only, but there are several different traditions that one could abide by.

[member="Darth Haze"] Being blunt, friend, my aim isn't to be purely critical, but constructively critical: to let you know why some might be put off teaching you. Writers on the site often invest a lot of time and energy into writing with those they call 'student', and thus they tend to be careful about who they take on, and how that will reflect on them later, as well as whether you're likely to be a good investment in terms of time and energy. If you're likely to get 'pissed off' at a little constructive advice, you'll struggle in that respect, particularly since many of us help newer members to improve in their RP, as well as work to improve and develop their characters. Comes with the territory.

I do wish you luck in finding a suitable teacher, but I'd advise that you keep an open mind when you do so. It'll help you do well on this site - becoming angry will not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom